Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (221783 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ustavo(m): 4:25pm On May 06, 2021
Waiting for her to come up with her side of the events and screenshots to back her up
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by onyizee07(m): 4:28pm On May 06, 2021
This is a tough one but we need to hear from the other party
ustavo:

If she got to pickup location, at least she would have called to notify that item is bad
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by gidieberry(m): 4:37pm On May 06, 2021
onyizee07:
This is a tough one but we need to hear from the other party
if to say picker reach and no meet seller na failed pick up sey despite not informing DH say she is on the way and normal update till she gets to pickup location.
Obviously from the ss she no make such move

If the screenshots is as it and no other form of conversation was initiated, then the lack of comms from picker is not to be ignored

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sotall(m): 5:09pm On May 06, 2021
ustavo:

I didn't see anything of such in the ad, I only saw that when she said so and I asked her why she picked it, ad could have been edited

From one of the pictures in your chat, there is a description of the item there.

The part that says " all of a sudden laptop wont turn on again "
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Anopheles: 5:17pm On May 06, 2021
gidieberry:
if to say picker reach and no meet seller na failed pick up sey despite not informing DH say she is on the way and normal update till she gets to pickup location.
Obviously from the ss she no make such move

If the screenshots is as it and no other form of conversation was initiated, then the lack of comms from picker is not to be ignored

Pickers rarely do this though...

They mostly tell you when they're with seller or send pickup pictures. Most have many chats to reply; rather than telling you they're on the way or 5 mins away, etc. That point isn't a strong one

The miscommunication from the picker was her not calling at point of pickup. She did call an hour later if we used the screenshot ie after it's been bought. Moreover, pickers aren't supposed to pick up those items like that if it wasn't stated by buyer.

We can wait to hear from Yalhaji but in the end, they have to split the loss. No evidence to support ad was edited and bad call/decision making from picker (She'd have gotten her pickup fee regardless)
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 5:17pm On May 06, 2021
sotall:

From one of the pictures in your chat, there is a description of the item there.

According to him he said it was edited but from his chat he was not sure because what he said when he was confronted with the description is , he didn't read it . But anyways I don't know what to say .
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nexusvibes(m): 5:21pm On May 06, 2021
Can you come out with your full chest as a man/woman and say I know you or had any dealings with you.
And stop being a coward you are behind keypads. I’m not in the US I’m in Lagos Nigeria. If you are mad and don’t know the people to bring into this foolishness.
flimzydb:
The following bastards, vagabonds and co-conspirators of crime and evil should come forward and defend this Dishonest and heartless guy called daaz001.

jeromedee
lionlee216
dealhunter
gmacnoms
G4Boyz
djdamian
Lucascruiz
daamazing
nexusvibes

When i was hitting this daaz001 guy and his paymaster lionlee216 for being wrong and ungrateful to mikkyangel
you were saying trash. Nigga is making some dope money now and his reluctant to even pick items for you guys. When a deal is very juicy he claims it and tells you another story.

All you listed above are Mudafvckerz.......
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ustavo(m): 5:35pm On May 06, 2021
D4donnn:

According to him he said it was edited but from his chat he was not sure because what he said when he was confronted with the description is , he didn't read it . But anyways I don't know what to say .

Can't you read English? Didn't see it is different from didn't read it, if I didn't read the description, how did I get the specs?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 5:51pm On May 06, 2021
ustavo:

Can't you read English? Didn't see it is different from didn't read it, if I didn't read the description, how did I get the specs?

No offense you were asked a simple question didn't you see that it doesn't turn on , you said I didn't
Then you were further asked didn't you read it , you also said you didn't, what does that infer , the sole reason I'll ignore the nonsensical question you asked me is because you're in a very fickle situation because unlike you I can see . sad

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by flimzydb(m): 6:50pm On May 06, 2021
Nexusvibes:
Can you come out with your full chest as a man/woman and say I know you or had any dealings with you.
And stop being a coward you are behind keypads. I’m not in the US I’m in Lagos Nigeria. If you are mad and don’t know the people to bring into this foolishness.

This is some other user quoting me here, claiming i called someone a scammer without solid evidence. Check your last paragraph

No evidence better than when an offender admits he is at fault. daaz001 and his paymaster both admitted mikkyangel rendered some assistance to them. However, they were ungrateful, this they are still shy to admit.

Next time don't quote me, and let that sink.......

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nexusvibes(m): 7:11pm On May 06, 2021
Are you ok? I guess not. You are nothing but a coward and asslicker.
Well I can never be loyal to any picker for their mischief.
You are quoting me with my write up what did it read as you are blind and hungry. Cause I can see you are hungry to be fed by your boss who ever he is. I know you are one of us going with this moniker come out and Soro soke.
I’m Duru Justin (Nexusvibes). Who are you?
Don’t be unfortunate.
flimzydb:

This is some other user quoting me here, claiming i called someone a scammer without solid evidence. Check your last paragraph

No evidence better than when an offender admits he is at fault. daaz001 and his paymaster both admitted mikkyangel rendered some assistance to them. However, they were ungrateful, this they are still shy to admit.

Next time don't quote me, and let that sink.......

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 7:22pm On May 06, 2021
6th may 2021.
Nna na wa o lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 12:04am On May 07, 2021
So much aggression shocked
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Babaisaac(m): 5:53am On May 07, 2021
Anopheles:

Pickers rarely do this though...

They mostly tell you when they're with seller or send pickup pictures. Most have many chats to reply; rather than telling you they're on the way or 5 mins away, etc. That point isn't a strong one

The miscommunication from the picker was her not calling at point of pickup. She did call an hour later if we used the screenshot ie after it's been bought. Moreover, pickers aren't supposed to pick up those items like that if it wasn't stated by buyer.

We can wait to hear from Yalhaji but in the end, they have to split the loss. No evidence to support ad was edited and bad call/decision making from picker (She'd have gotten her pickup fee regardless)

sotall:

Sometimes sellers often edit post for obvious reasons that’s probably what happened in this case I have experienced it too. There have been several instances whereby a seller post an ad description on getting to pickup location and finding out item ain’t as described most will update their ads (not always the case though).

Like Anopheles said picker was actually supposed to communicate anything obvious at pickup point ( also in some cases some picker check the included link and even ask the DH to affirm before attempting pickup) since it wasn’t stated on the DH request if it was stated there that would have been a different case you don’t pick a dead, dented or cracked items when it wasn’t explicitly stated on the pickup request except it was communicated with the deal hunter or DH acknowledged it.

Well let’s wait and hear from Yalhaji.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by blizzers(m): 7:26am On May 07, 2021
This thread is a mirror image of Nigeria - Wahala everywhere

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Amie2first: 9:42am On May 07, 2021
My case with istorage
On February third, istorage posted on New Jersey’s WhatsApp group that he had a Tlc factory unlocked iPhone 11 Pro Max for sale valued at N340,000. I messaged him that I was interested and he sent me pictures of the phone with imei and told me battery health was 93% he then asked me if I was ready to make payment now because someone is also interested in the deal. I made payment immediately in order not to miss it. Payment of N340,000 was made to this account 2250755639 Zenith Larry peters omere. It was after making payment, I asked if the phone was mint and he said yes.
On February 16th, I asked about the phone and he said no update yet.
February 22nd, he messaged me and said phone is available for pickup and I should pickup in this location 11 African church, karaole estate, college road ogba/ifako.
The next day, February 23rd, at 10:18 am, I told him the dispatch rider was on his way to his location. Phone was picked at 10:56am. I was not at home when the dispatch rider delivered to my place. Got home later that day and discovered that the phone had cracks on the edges obvious marks that it had been opened before) no True Tone and the speaker wasn’t functioning properly. Told istorage about my findings and asked him why he had to deliver such to me. He replied that he has not set his eyes on the phone and he was currently in Ibadan as at that time.
The next day, I messaged him that I can’t take the phone and I needed refund. He asked me to return the phone, I was skeptical about returning the phone without getting my money back first. We argued about this. I had to report to the dispute group on WhatsApp. We were both added and he was given 1week to refund my money. He say he had no money on him and he needed to sell the phone first in order to be able to refund me. I was told to return the phone to him. So I returned it same day at about 3pm.
The one week he was given expired and I didn’t get any refund, I reported to Rakiticbarca. Rakiticbarca spoke with him and he pleaded for more time. He later said his phone was stolen, he got it replaced in less than 24hours. After much back and forth, March 10th 2021, he sent me N200,000 and promise to pay the remaining N140,000 on a later date. He then said he has a good relationship with some of the pickers and he will beg them to please help him pick deals without down payment and after he sells off the deal, he will save his proceeds and pay me with it. Asked him when he will pay and he said he didn’t want to make promises he can’t meet up with but he will pay very soon. Meanwhile the 200k was sent from the same account I made payment to. Rakiticbarca out of sympathy for me told me not to worry myself, that he will be asking him on my behalf and the situation will be handled. So I stopped asking him about the money.
March 19th, Rakiticbarca told me that he said his dad had an accident and the dad is in coma. I was angry because I felt he wants to come up with sad stories to delay my refund. I messaged istorage immediately and told him about my fears, he told me I will get my money.
So I gave him time till March 24, I messaged him, he didn’t reply, called him he didn’t answer. He replied me the next day and said his father is battling between life and death and has a major surgery later that week which is Saturday. Told him to show me evidence because I didn’t believe his claims. If he was truly in the hospital he should pick my video calls. He refused. Said he doesn’t want to let anything out of the family.
March 28th, a day after his father had the claimed major surgery, I messaged him, he didn’t reply but he was picking my calls, he claimed he was in church but the music in the background wasn’t related to church. Told him he is a liar and he was looking for avenue on how not to pay me my money, he became aggressive and started threatening and cursing me, telling me my generation will this and that, and I can take the case to anywhere that he didn’t rub or defraud me and he didn’t say he will not pay, that he will pay but doesn’t have the money now. And I don’t expect him to go and steal. All this he said on call. I reported to Rakiticbarca and rakitik told me to let him be that istorage said his father didn’t survive the surgery.
I messaged him on April 1st to ask if his father has been buried, he said no. April 2nd I messaged again, because my mind kept telling me his claims weren’t true, called him ‘mr Larry’ and he said I should stop calling him Larry that his name isn’t Larry. I then sent him screenshots of the account I sent money to and asked him if the account wasn’t his. He didn’t reply my question.
April 7th, I messaged him that now that his father has been buried, what is his next line of action and hope he will not come up with another sad story, he replied me with curses on my family. After much argument, he later said the deal wasn’t originally his, and I sent money to the owner of the deal not him. He later said forkdragnet was the owner of the deal. Asked him why same forkdragnet refunded N200000. He said forkdragnet was the one that sold the phone. And his own name is Emmanuel inegbenijie.
To cut long story short, I am yet to get my N140,000 from istorage since February 24th that I returned the phone. Each time I ask him he either doesn’t reply or he will say very soon. If I tell him he has just been playing me around with lies because he feels he is invisible, he will start raining curses on me. This is what I have been facing in the hands of istorage.
Now kulkid has added his own.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ikembz(m): 10:02am On May 07, 2021
Amie2first:
Good morning bosses. I need the help of the house to resolve pressing issues that is currently driving me crazy. I am been forced out of business by oghenekevwe ogbebor (known as kulkid here on Nairaland) and istorage (he claims not to be the owner of the account I sent money to. Money was transferred to zenith account with the name Larry peters omere)
Bought transactions happened on different occasions. I can’t think straight anymore, I am having panic attacks. Please bear with me, it’s going to be a long read

On the 12th of April, 2021, I contacted kulkid that I needed Tlc deals and he replied me that he had some to be picked and he will update me. Few minutes later he told he has a factory unlocked iPhone 12 red 128gb (100% mint open box) to be picked by ak New York picker and he will sell for N325,500. I told him to please remove the extra 500 which he accepted and I made payment. Told him I needed more and he said he has more to be picked.
The next day April 13th, he contacted me that there is a black factory unlocked iPhone 12 64gb (100% mint, no box but has brand new cable) available for sale; picked by lionlee.
While we were still talking about the black iPhone 12, he told me that the red iPhone 12 I paid for initially after pickup turned out to be 64gb instead of 128gb and he is willing to refund me N7000 if I am still interested in the deal. I accepted. Then he said I should pay N310000 plus the N7000 making a total of N317000 for the black iPhone 12 and also he will include box when the item arrives Nigeria. Meaning I am paying for an open box iPhone 12. I said ok. Then transferred N310,000 to him. I knew he had no idea when the items will arrive Nigeria, so I didn’t ask him about arrival date.
Fast forward to 23rd of April 2021, kulkid contacted me and asked if I had interest in factory unlocked iPhone 12 brand new, i told him yes. He also asked if I had interest in Samsung s20 fe, I told him no. On 24th of April, he told me the Tlc price of the iPhone 12 earlier mentioned was N317,500 and the picker was ak New York picker. After much dragging for him to remove N500 and he refused; I transferred N317,500 to him. Asked him about the two phones I paid for earlier and he said they will arrive hopefully the next week.
On 26th of April, 2021, he messaged me that he just reached out to pickers concerning my items ( which I paid on 12th and 13th of April 2021) and lionlee told him the next day it will be available for pickup but AK hasn’t replied him yet.
28th of April, 2021, I messaged him and asked if they weren’t available yet, he told me items will be dispatched along side his other items. I told him not to forget about the box he said he will include to the second iPhone 12 I paid for. That was when kulkid changed story and told me he didn’t have a black box, that he hopes to find a black box for the iPhone 12 that spent about 2 weeks on transit.
The next day April 29, I messaged him to send me address for pickup of the two available iPhone 12, he said the items are yet to arrive his location; then I asked about the box again, he said I should leave that to him he will make sure he gets me one. I had to ask him why he didn’t source for the box before the item arrived Nigeria, he didn’t reply. And I foolishly didn’t ask further questions. Because I can’t pickup the items without the box earlier agreed to be added, which I paid for, I had to tell him to find buyer(s) for the items. While I also look for buyer(s) he accepted. At exactly 5:02pm same day, he messaged me, and said he is currently in computer village to purchase the black iPhone 12 box and the sellers told him it’s sold for N12000. He then said he didn’t budget N12000 for the box and then asked me if he should go ahead to purchase the box? And we should split payment into equal half, because I need the box to increase the sales value of the black iPhone 12. I told him I didn’t have 6k for any box because that wasn’t our initial agreement and if it’s box that is causing issues now, he should send me the 6k he budgeted for the box, just to save each other’s time. He then said he will surprise me that I shouldn’t worry.
The next day, April 30th, kulkid told me he later bought the box for 10k just to satisfy me. And he will place them on sales now. When I replied him, I notice something was wrong, that he blocked me on WhatsApp. Called him immediately and he apologized saying he switched numbers and also said some stuffs I can’t remember. He then messaged me that he has resolved the issue he had with his WhatsApp, and I believed him.
Nairaland is the only platform where I advertise my items and this makes sales slow. He told me he sells on Jiji too and he will help me find buyers now that he has gotten a box. I accepted because I wanted to sell fast. I was foolish to have trusted him. Someone I didn’t know his address or seen before.
On Monday, may 3rd, I asked him about the third iPhone 12 and he said it will arrive hopefully this week. I asked him to send me the battery health and imei of the phones with him, he told me he wasn’t at home.
The next day, may 4th, at 12:45am he sent the pictures I earlier requested for. He also said he will be at computer village on that same day, I told him when he get there, he should let me know, I will order gokada to deliver the items to my place (I live close to ikeja) At exactly 11:05am kulkid told me he has gotten a buyer for the black iPhone 12 and they have agreed to meet in Maryland. He told me he was currently in traffic and he will update me. I messaged him later that day at 7:57pm to get update and he only replied with “hello” I had to call him because I didn’t understand his reply, he then told me the buyer made a transfer to him but he didn’t get alert. I immediately asked that hope he didn’t give out the phone, he said no. So, I told him to please send my items to me the next day, he accepted and verbally told me his address and that he will call me back. When he called back, he said he has arranged to meet with another buyer and he will update me. I foolishly accepted again.
On Wednesday, April 5th at 5:19pm, I messaged kulkid to ask for update on sales, he said he was currently in the buyers place (VI) from yesterday. He sent a video, that he is waiting for the gate to be opened. I then asked him that if it’s same person from yesterday, he said yes. I became confused because the address of yesterday was Maryland, now he is saying vi. Asked him why VI. He said Maryland is the person’s office address and VI is where the person lives. I became suspicious. He also said he sent pictures of the red to someone and will update me. I messaged him thrice at different times that day he didn’t reply. Told him to send his address that I want to pickup my phones, he told me not to be angry that he has been on the road. He then sent an address (Navy gate satellite town lagos nigeria close to alakija). I was already scared of the unknown.
The next day, which was yesterday, at 12:27am, I messaged that I must pickup my items that day and I also asked if they looked brand new like he claimed earlier, he didn’t reply my questions. Instead he slammed me with screenshots, that the black iPhone 12 is missing. He said when he took the phone to the buyer on April 4th, the man transferred money to him but he didn’t see credit alert in his phone and because he was In a hurry, he gave him the phone believing he will see alert later. And he is currently tracking the phone, he has collected an EFCC official’s contact and I should come so we can start resolving the issue together (I accepted because I had other plans for him) The screenshots didn’t add up. He said he went to the buyer’s office to look for him and he was told he doesn’t work there. I didn’t ask him about the buyer’s home address in VI because it became obvious that I have been defrauded. He also sent a lengthy voice note (I haven’t been able to listen to it because I am not in the right frame of mind)
If you check kulkid’s posts here on Nairaland, you will see that he posted same items on April 5th that they are still available for sale.
I arranged to meet up with him in computer village yesterday (April 6th) and told him to bring the second iPhone 12(red). I asked about the third one and he still said it will arrive this week. Normal me, I always ask for imei before making payment for Tlc deals. But on kulkid case I didn’t ask for imei, don’t know why I trusted him that much. I have only transacted once with him, of which he delivered. When this whole thing start unraveling, I had to ask him to tell the picker of the third iPhone 12 to transfer ownership to me and I also asked him for imei of the third iPhone 12. Kulkid that earlier claimed that phone was picked by AK, changed his claim and said that the iPhone 12 was picked by Ifecx4real. Didn’t want to drag with him, I contacted Ifecx4real and he told me kulkid has an iPhone 12 with him but it’s locked and I should pay N2000 to worldwide unlock it, so as to avoid expiration of WWU. Same phone that kulkid told me was factory unlocked.
Meanwhile I had already arranged with the police to arrest him, so when we finally met in computer village, he was arrested and taken to the police station. On getting to the station, the second iPhone 12(red) that he came with, turned out to have scratches all over it and also has password lock. Same phone he claimed was 100% mint. The phone is currently with the police.
The summary of it all is that kulkid defrauded me of the total sum of N952,500 and he is currently not saying any tangible thing on how to pay me back. We all know how the Nigeria police are, I don’t want to talk much about them. Please my bosses, i am begging you all to please help me in anyway possible to recover my money. I have evidence to backup all my claims. I know he isn’t here right now to reply. Please if there is a way the various pickers can help me out, I will be very grateful. Please I need help. I don’t know if he has items on transit. Please y’all should help me out. I am devastated right now. Before now, my health wasn’t too good, I can’t sleep well anymore. I know I was foolish, please forgive me and help me out. Please.

My case with istorage
On February third, istorage posted on New Jersey’s WhatsApp group that he had a Tlc factory unlocked iPhone 11 Pro Max for sale valued at N340,000. I messaged him that I was interested and he sent me pictures of the phone with imei and told me battery health was 93% he then asked me if I was ready to make payment now because someone is also interested in the deal. I made payment immediately in order not to miss it. Payment of N340,000 was made to this account 2250755639 Zenith Larry peters omere. It was after making payment, I asked if the phone was mint and he said yes.
February 22nd, he messaged me and said phone is available for pickup and I should pickup in this location 11 African church, karaole estate, college road ogba/ifako.
The next day, February 23rd, at 10:18 am, I told him the dispatch rider was on his way to his location. Phone was picked at 10:56am. I was not at home when the dispatch rider delivered to my place. Got home later that day and discovered that the phone had cracks on the edges obvious marks that it had been opened before) no True Tone and the speaker wasn’t functioning properly. Told istorage about my findings and asked him why he had to deliver such to me. He replied that he has not set his eyes on the phone and he was currently in Ibadan as at that time.
The next day, I messaged him that I can’t take the phone and I needed refund. He asked me to return the phone, I was skeptical about returning the phone without getting my money back first. We argued about this. I had to report to the dispute group on WhatsApp. We were both added and he was given 1week to refund my money. He say he had no money on him and he needed to sell the phone first in order to be able to refund me. I was told to return the phone to him. So I returned it same day at about 3pm.
The one week he was given expired and I didn’t get any refund, I reported to Rakiticbarca. Rakiticbarca spoke with him and he pleaded for more time. He later said his phone was stolen, he got it replaced in less than 24hours. After much back and forth, March 10th 2021, he sent me N200,000 and promise to pay the remaining N140,000 on a later date. He then said he has a good relationship with some of the pickers and he will beg them to please help him pick deals without down payment and after he sells off the deal, he will save his proceeds and pay me with it. Asked him when he will pay and he said he didn’t want to make promises he can’t meet up with but he will pay very soon. Meanwhile the 200k was sent from the same account I made payment to. Rakiticbarca out of sympathy for me told me not to worry myself, that he will be asking him on my behalf and the situation will be handled. So I stopped asking him about the money.
March 19th, Rakiticbarca told me that he said his dad had an accident and the dad is in coma. I was angry because I felt he wants to come up with sad stories to delay my refund. I messaged istorage immediately and told him about my fears, he told me I will get my money.
So I gave him time till March 24, I messaged him, he didn’t reply, called him he didn’t answer. He replied me the next day and said his father is battling between life and death and has a major surgery later that week which is Saturday. Told him to show me evidence because I didn’t believe his claims. If he was truly in the hospital he should pick my video calls. He refused. Said he doesn’t want to let anything out of the family.
March 28th, a day after his father had the claimed major surgery, I messaged him, he didn’t reply but he was picking my calls, he claimed he was in church but the music in the background wasn’t related to church. Told him he is a liar and he was looking for avenue on how not to pay me my money, he became aggressive and started threatening and cursing me, telling me my generation will this and that, and I can take the case to anywhere that he didn’t rub or defraud me and he didn’t say he will not pay, that he will pay but doesn’t have the money now. And I don’t expect him to go and steal. All this he said on call. I reported to Rakiticbarca and rakitik told me to let him be that istorage said his father didn’t survive the surgery.
I messaged him on April 1st to ask if his father has been buried, he said no. April 2nd I messaged again, because my mind kept telling me his claims weren’t true, called him ‘mr Larry’ and he said I should stop calling him Larry that his name isn’t Larry. I then sent him screenshots of the account I sent money to and asked him if the account wasn’t his. He didn’t reply my question.
April 7th, I messaged him that now that his father has been buried, what is his next line of action and hope he will not come up with another sad story, he replied me with curses on my family. After much argument, he later said the deal wasn’t originally his, and I sent money to the owner of the deal not him. He later said forkdragnet was the owner of the deal. Asked him why same forkdragnet refunded N200000. He said forkdragnet was the one that sold the phone. And his own name is Emmanuel inegbenijie.
To cut long story short, I am yet to get my N140,000 from istorage since February 24th that I returned the phone. Each time I ask him he either doesn’t reply or he will say very soon. If I tell him he has just been playing me around with lies because he feels he is invisible, he will start raining curses on me. This is what I have been facing in the hands of istorage.

Omo this one carry weight ohh.. Jeez so sophisticated
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Babaisaac(m): 10:15am On May 07, 2021
Hmm.... matters arising shocked
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 10:16am On May 07, 2021
Some people here are just disguising, they're fraudsters in reality.

I've always maintained that only people that can be traced should be selling TLC. Everyone cannot be selling TLC like what we have now. AND WhatsApp groups should be abolished, it has enabled fraudulent activities more than before.

Amie2first Where is Kulkid now? Has he been released or still with the police?

14 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Amie2first: 10:17am On May 07, 2021
C

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 10:24am On May 07, 2021
Kulkid is not so kool after all.
Make e chop ewa olomi small before e commot for cell come pay your money. E be like say him mama get small money,him go pay no worry. grin

Istorage no excuse for not paying gbese,people de die daily. Pinkin wen dem born today dey die today talk more of your old papa. Na business be this,them no dey use sympathy buy phones for offerup or eBay. If na lapo you loan money from,you go fit tell them story say your papa die and you no fit pay der money make dem no burst your mouth.
Since February fa,do the needful,no be say phone lost or e disappear,Pay him en money.

13 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 10:28am On May 07, 2021
Amie2first:
He is still in the police station

You have to let Police do their job, give them benefit of doubt.

I'll advise that you collect the available FU red iPhone 12, the WWU iPhone 12 with picker when it lands. Sell those, do the subtraction to know how much he would be owing you.

For the 2nd case, get the person(s) arrested too.

Like i always mentioned, on Nairaland here we can only advice and suggest possible solutions but when the culprits are not ready to it, there's nothing anyone can really do. The only option left is to use Police and other law enforcement agencies.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 10:30am On May 07, 2021
FOR THOSE OF YOUR TAKING SIDES WITH KULKID LAST YEAR.

I HOPE YOU'RE ABLE TO GET HIM OUT OF THIS CLUSTERMESS
Amie2first:
Good morning bosses. I need the help of the house to resolve pressing issues that is currently driving me crazy. I am been forced out of business by oghenekevwe ogbebor (known as kulkid here on Nairaland) and istorage (he claims not to be the owner of the account I sent money to. Money was transferred to zenith account with the name Larry peters omere)
Bought transactions happened on different occasions. I can’t think straight anymore, I am having panic attacks. Please bear with me, it’s going to be a long read

On the 12th of April, 2021, I contacted kulkid that I needed Tlc deals and he replied me that he had some to be picked and he will update me. Few minutes later he told he has a factory unlocked iPhone 12 red 128gb (100% mint open box) to be picked by ak New York picker and he will sell for N325,500. I told him to please remove the extra 500 which he accepted and I made payment. Told him I needed more and he said he has more to be picked.
The next day April 13th, he contacted me that there is a black factory unlocked iPhone 12 64gb (100% mint, no box but has brand new cable) available for sale; picked by lionlee.
While we were still talking about the black iPhone 12, he told me that the red iPhone 12 I paid for initially after pickup turned out to be 64gb instead of 128gb and he is willing to refund me N7000 if I am still interested in the deal. I accepted. Then he said I should pay N310000 plus the N7000 making a total of N317000 for the black iPhone 12 and also he will include box when the item arrives Nigeria. Meaning I am paying for an open box iPhone 12. I said ok. Then transferred N310,000 to him. I knew he had no idea when the items will arrive Nigeria, so I didn’t ask him about arrival date.
Fast forward to 23rd of April 2021, kulkid contacted me and asked if I had interest in factory unlocked iPhone 12 brand new, i told him yes. He also asked if I had interest in Samsung s20 fe, I told him no. On 24th of April, he told me the Tlc price of the iPhone 12 earlier mentioned was N317,500 and the picker was ak New York picker. After much dragging for him to remove N500 and he refused; I transferred N317,500 to him. Asked him about the two phones I paid for earlier and he said they will arrive hopefully the next week.
On 26th of April, 2021, he messaged me that he just reached out to pickers concerning my items ( which I paid on 12th and 13th of April 2021) and lionlee told him the next day it will be available for pickup but AK hasn’t replied him yet.
28th of April, 2021, I messaged him and asked if they weren’t available yet, he told me items will be dispatched along side his other items. I told him not to forget about the box he said he will include to the second iPhone 12 I paid for. That was when kulkid changed story and told me he didn’t have a black box, that he hopes to find a black box for the iPhone 12 that spent about 2 weeks on transit.
The next day April 29, I messaged him to send me address for pickup of the two available iPhone 12, he said the items are yet to arrive his location; then I asked about the box again, he said I should leave that to him he will make sure he gets me one. I had to ask him why he didn’t source for the box before the item arrived Nigeria, he didn’t reply. And I foolishly didn’t ask further questions. Because I can’t pickup the items without the box earlier agreed to be added, which I paid for, I had to tell him to find buyer(s) for the items. While I also look for buyer(s) he accepted. At exactly 5:02pm same day, he messaged me, and said he is currently in computer village to purchase the black iPhone 12 box and the sellers told him it’s sold for N12000. He then said he didn’t budget N12000 for the box and then asked me if he should go ahead to purchase the box? And we should split payment into equal half, because I need the box to increase the sales value of the black iPhone 12. I told him I didn’t have 6k for any box because that wasn’t our initial agreement and if it’s box that is causing issues now, he should send me the 6k he budgeted for the box, just to save each other’s time. He then said he will surprise me that I shouldn’t worry.
The next day, April 30th, kulkid told me he later bought the box for 10k just to satisfy me. And he will place them on sales now. When I replied him, I notice something was wrong, that he blocked me on WhatsApp. Called him immediately and he apologized saying he switched numbers and also said some stuffs I can’t remember. He then messaged me that he has resolved the issue he had with his WhatsApp, and I believed him.
Nairaland is the only platform where I advertise my items and this makes sales slow. He told me he sells on Jiji too and he will help me find buyers now that he has gotten a box. I accepted because I wanted to sell fast. I was foolish to have trusted him. Someone I didn’t know his address or seen before.
On Monday, may 3rd, I asked him about the third iPhone 12 and he said it will arrive hopefully this week. I asked him to send me the battery health and imei of the phones with him, he told me he wasn’t at home.
The next day, may 4th, at 12:45am he sent the pictures I earlier requested for. He also said he will be at computer village on that same day, I told him when he get there, he should let me know, I will order gokada to deliver the items to my place (I live close to ikeja) At exactly 11:05am kulkid told me he has gotten a buyer for the black iPhone 12 and they have agreed to meet in Maryland. He told me he was currently in traffic and he will update me. I messaged him later that day at 7:57pm to get update and he only replied with “hello” I had to call him because I didn’t understand his reply, he then told me the buyer made a transfer to him but he didn’t get alert. I immediately asked that hope he didn’t give out the phone, he said no. So, I told him to please send my items to me the next day, he accepted and verbally told me his address and that he will call me back. When he called back, he said he has arranged to meet with another buyer and he will update me. I foolishly accepted again.
On Wednesday, April 5th at 5:19pm, I messaged kulkid to ask for update on sales, he said he was currently in the buyers place (VI) from yesterday. He sent a video, that he is waiting for the gate to be opened. I then asked him that if it’s same person from yesterday, he said yes. I became confused because the address of yesterday was Maryland, now he is saying vi. Asked him why VI. He said Maryland is the person’s office address and VI is where the person lives. I became suspicious. He also said he sent pictures of the red to someone and will update me. I messaged him thrice at different times that day he didn’t reply. Told him to send his address that I want to pickup my phones, he told me not to be angry that he has been on the road. He then sent an address (Navy gate satellite town lagos nigeria close to alakija). I was already scared of the unknown.
The next day, which was yesterday, at 12:27am, I messaged that I must pickup my items that day and I also asked if they looked brand new like he claimed earlier, he didn’t reply my questions. Instead he slammed me with screenshots, that the black iPhone 12 is missing. He said when he took the phone to the buyer on April 4th, the man transferred money to him but he didn’t see credit alert in his phone and because he was In a hurry, he gave him the phone believing he will see alert later. And he is currently tracking the phone, he has collected an EFCC official’s contact and I should come so we can start resolving the issue together (I accepted because I had other plans for him) The screenshots didn’t add up. He said he went to the buyer’s office to look for him and he was told he doesn’t work there. I didn’t ask him about the buyer’s home address in VI because it became obvious that I have been defrauded. He also sent a lengthy voice note (I haven’t been able to listen to it because I am not in the right frame of mind)
If you check kulkid’s posts here on Nairaland, you will see that he posted same items on April 5th that they are still available for sale.
I arranged to meet up with him in computer village yesterday (April 6th) and told him to bring the second iPhone 12(red). I asked about the third one and he still said it will arrive this week. Normal me, I always ask for imei before making payment for Tlc deals. But on kulkid case I didn’t ask for imei, don’t know why I trusted him that much. I have only transacted once with him, of which he delivered. When this whole thing start unraveling, I had to ask him to tell the picker of the third iPhone 12 to transfer ownership to me and I also asked him for imei of the third iPhone 12. Kulkid that earlier claimed that phone was picked by AK, changed his claim and said that the iPhone 12 was picked by Ifecx4real. Didn’t want to drag with him, I contacted Ifecx4real and he told me kulkid has an iPhone 12 with him but it’s locked and I should pay N2000 to worldwide unlock it, so as to avoid expiration of WWU. Same phone that kulkid told me was factory unlocked.
Meanwhile I had already arranged with the police to arrest him, so when we finally met in computer village, he was arrested and taken to the police station. On getting to the station, the second iPhone 12(red) that he came with, turned out to have scratches all over it and also has password lock. Same phone he claimed was 100% mint. The phone is currently with the police.
The summary of it all is that kulkid defrauded me of the total sum of N952,500 and he is currently not saying any tangible thing on how to pay me back. We all know how the Nigeria police are, I don’t want to talk much about them. Please my bosses, i am begging you all to please help me in anyway possible to recover my money. I have evidence to backup all my claims. I know he isn’t here right now to reply. Please if there is a way the various pickers can help me out, I will be very grateful. Please I need help. I don’t know if he has items on transit. Please y’all should help me out. I am devastated right now. Before now, my health wasn’t too good, I can’t sleep well anymore. I know I was foolish, please forgive me and help me out. Please.

My case with istorage

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 10:31am On May 07, 2021
Kulkid dey custody.

E dey shoot skit for cell cry
wildchild1:
Some people here are just disguising, they're fraudsters in reality.

I've always maintained that only people that can be traced should be selling TLC. Everyone cannot be selling TLC like what we have now. AND WhatsApp groups should be abolished, it has enabled fraudulent activities more than before.

Amie2first Where is Kulkid now? Has he been released or still with the police?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 10:37am On May 07, 2021
Kreamie:
Kulkid dey custody.

E dey shoot skit for cell cry
Wait till them release am,e de come for you grin

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 10:50am On May 07, 2021
I’m scared chief. Save me cry
Alfred74:

Wait till them release am,e de come for you grin

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by gmacnoms(m): 10:56am On May 07, 2021
Amie2first Sorry about your experiences. If only you had done due diligence, you would have realised kulkid was on blacklist here. So sorry about the stress and the loss of income and police expenses. 419s plenty for this street as much as legit and truthful ones dey
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 11:01am On May 07, 2021
Kreamie:
I’m scared chief. Save me cry
Sacarsim .. cheesy
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Anopheles: 11:14am On May 07, 2021
I thought Kulkid had 28m in his account undecided

8 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by hustla(m): 11:16am On May 07, 2021
Kreamie and the other Chairmen

I think there should be a rule against someone selling on behalf of another deal hunter. This needs to be stamped in Gold

The issues that come with it often are hard to sort out because

+ The primary deal hunter often wont know the actual condition of the item till it gets to Nigeria

+ The secondary deal hunter will have assumed Primary hunter did his due diligence, hence phone is in good condition

+ Secondary hunter sells to end buyer as TLC - phone comes to Nigeria and its defective or outrightly bad

+ The secondary deal hunter often does not have the bank to mitigate effects of a bad item hence

+ Secondary hunter refers end buyer to Primary deal hunter and adopts "E no concern me" attitude

+ Primary deal hunter ghosts End buyer cos no be them two get initial transaction

+ Arguments start with curses flying up and down

The above has happened time and again and something needs to be done about it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by saleemoxide(m): 11:24am On May 07, 2021
Kreamie:
FOR THOSE OF YOUR TAKING SIDES WITH KULKID LAST YEAR.

I HOPE YOU'RE ABLE TO GET HIM OUT OF THIS CLUSTERMESS

This is just sad.
I hope you get your money back �
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Lamzee(m): 11:28am On May 07, 2021
#BRINGBACKBLACKLIST

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.