Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,309 members, 7,881,137 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:11 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (222240 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
Chealseman

3:33 am, on first june got an offer for 13k (you lied)

3.33 am, got another offer for 15k ( another lie)

3.33am,1st of June kadima informed you to return watch to wese.

12:20 pm 1st of June same day, you say you don sell am 20k because your lies don cast.

Later you say you don sell am since but you forgot. All these your fabu no dey add up chelseamann.

Kadima89 I no know u o,may God bless you. Good heart,you embrace lose refund chelseamann without much question.

Chelseamann you collect refund e no do you,you choose to milk kadima from the icloud locked watch sales.

Na from the whatsapp conversation I dey take judge u o,chelseamann na god go judge u accordingly.

Go return watch or pay the 45k jejely,You are very very greedy.

16 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kadima89: 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
This was our conversatin on sunday

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kadima89: 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
this was our conversation today

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
AquaSpunky:
Boss, please confirm that the excerpt of your conversation that he posted earlier is true.

I sold the watch, my mistake was not updating him on time.
But telling me to send 80k back to him was an option I can’t consider sir.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kadima89: 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
todays conversation

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Leun: 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
Alfred74:
Chealseman

12:20 pm 1st of June same day, you say you don sell am 20k because your lies don cast.

Later you say you don sell am since but you forgot. All these your fabu no dey add up chelseamann.

Kadima89 I no know u o,may God bless you. Good heart,you embrace lose refund chelseamann without much question.

Chelseamann you collect refund e no do you,you choose to milk kadima from the icloud locked watch sales.

Na from the whatsapp conversation I dey take judge u o,chelseamann na god go judge u accordingly.

I think say na only discover those loopholes for the sale part.

Overall you're statement was well written.

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
Alfred74:
Chealseman

sir, I told him I sold it 20k and that is what I sold it to Sheelay.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by drexel39(m): 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
chelseamann:
send the 45k then or return watch,imagine if he had kept ur fund after discovering item is icoud locked,but he refunded you in full,he is still trying to cut his losses nd u still want him to loss further for ur selfish interest,from the convo u HV no excuse sir,just get the watch or refund him the offer he got fr the watch which is 45k ,make everybody move on

10 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Samyokporua(m): 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
@chelseaman, you should have just returned the watch to Wese as instructed. This just shows how untrustworthy you are and can be. Plus regardless of how much you’ve been on the dispute thread, you don’t even try to clean your already stained name.

It is clear crystal here that you just played a fast one on Kadima.

My suggestion: If you @chelseamann can’t retrieve the watch from the buyer, you would have to pay up the 45k that Kadima was supposed to make from selling it.

8 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hmmmm chelseaman , you're my friend, well I belive you are , but in this case you erred, irrespective of anything you may presume, item isn't yours uou can't make any independent decision as regards it , moreover you claimed you were getting offers that are obviously undesirable , the minute you were told to send the item back to wese , you should have either told him the truth , there's no logical or .

Hypothetically speaking what about if he has used the profit ( owner ) of the item . How does he do it , you really have to provide a viable solution because irrespective of price range you gave earlier , you were expressly told to return the device , when it became apparent you were not getting a decent offer .

Please try to quickly resolve this , because this would further mar your reputation that I thought you were rebuilding
Hmmmm nah wah . This reminds me of kullkids issue .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
drexel39:
send the 45k then or return watch,imagine if he had kept ur fund after discovering item is icoud locked,but he refunded you in full,he is still trying to cut his losses nd u still want him to loss further for ur selfish interest,from the convo u HV no excuse sir,just get the watch or refund him the offer he got fr the watch which is 45k ,make everybody move on
I told him I will get another watch back to him.
Remember I used the price range he agreed on to sale it.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by LearnWisdom: 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
Alfred74:
Chealseman

Na street him run am na. Sad cry

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kadima89: 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
i did not in anyway try to reach the seller to remove the icloud..i told you on the spot i cant reach the seller and asked how do we resolve...you told me on sunday somones wants to buy and this morning you told me you got an offer for 13-15 k and this same morning i told you to return it to wese..boss if you are not trying to hide anything why all this words that dont tally naaa...ontop 80k....
chelseamann:
You sold 2 iwatch to me, both arrived and one was discovered to me iCloud locked, after everything said and done, we could not reach out to the previous owner to Remove the iCloud, we decided to sale it as iCloud locked, I gave you the price range and you agreed that I should help you sale it.
I sold it and when I tried to remit the money back to you, you said I should return the watch back to you, meanwhile, it’s already sold and the buyer has used it for its purpose.
I told you I can’t get the watch back.

You said I should return it back to wese because you have already sold it 45k and can’t refund the buyer back.
Meanwhile, me too I have sold it and the buyer have already used it, retrieving it back was impossible, you said I should return the initial 80k you refunded me for it or I return the watch back.
I also gave you the option of personally “sourcing” for another iCloud locked watch to give to u but you refuse.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
Send his 45k chief or send his watch back to him. He already lost out on that deal. You want him to lose further?

If he’d held on to your 80k longer than necessary, how would you have felt? Please do the needful.
chelseamann:

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Samyokporua(m): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
You’re still tryna defend your fraudulent act
chelseamann:

7 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chidekings(m): 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
chelseamann:
what many of your lots lacks is access to power,you will do more worse than people in power.since you agreed the chats were not doctored,sorry you got no defense here.if you cant get his watch back,just send him the 45k.funny enough you are the most consistent name on this dispute thread,its either you do person or person do you.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kreamie:
Send his 45k chief or send his watch back to him. He already lost out on that deal. You want him to lose further?

If he’d held on to your 80k longer than necessary, how would you have felt? Please do the needful.
he gave me the option of returning the particular watch back to him or return the initial money (80k).
That was why I told him I can’t
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Samyokporua(m): 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
Call a spade a spade please, tell your guy to either pay up or return watch. Imagine the tables were turned and what chelseamann woulda said or done on this dispute thread
D4donnn:
Hmmmm chelseaman , you're my friend, well I belive you are , but in this case you erred, irrespective of anything you may presume, item isn't yours uou can't make any independent decision as regards it , moreover you claimed you were getting offers that are obviously undesirable , the minute you were told to send the item back to wese , you should have either told him the truth , there's no logical or .

Hypothetically speaking what about if he has used the profit ( owner ) of the item . How does he do it , you really have to provide a viable solution because irrespective of price range you gave earlier , you were expressly told to return the device , when it became apparent you were not getting a decent offer .

Please try to quickly resolve this , because this would further mar your reputation that I thought you were rebuilding
Hmmmm nah wah . This reminds me of kullkids issue .
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kadima89: 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
the issue here is not about the watch or the money but the fact that you betrayed the trust i had in you ....so my issue now is whats the proof that the watch even had icloud in the first instance...what if you logged in to icloud and used that to get a refund from me ...this are the issue i want to uncover now ... and it can only be done if i get the original watch
chelseamann:

25 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kadima89:
the issue here is not about the watch or the money but the fact that you betrayed the trust i had in you ....so my issue now is whats the proof that the watch even had icloud in the first instance...what if you logged in to icloud and used that to get a refund from me ...this are the issue i want to uncover now ... and it can only be done if i get the original watch
lol...don’t even go there. The watch was iCloud locked.
I can tag who bought it when it landed, the person picked it from wese before he brought the complaint.
It was sent like that to Sheelay that bought it as iCloud locked.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Samyokporua(m): 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
This is even very possible. Because the way the story went, wasn’t straight forward at all
Kadima89:

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
Samyokporua:
This is even very possible. Because the way the story went, wasn’t straight forward at all
lol...no reason am...I did my mistakes but you see that angle....far from that. I can’t do such.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kadima89: 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
then tag the person and tell to tell us when he bought the watch from you
chelseamann:
lol...don’t even go there. The watch was iCloud locked.
I can tag who bought it when it landed, the person picked it from wese before he brought the complaint.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by AquaSpunky(m): 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
You ignored the question. I guess it’s safe to say @Kadima89 didn’t make it up.

Obviously, you sold it way more than 20k & stood your ground on non-retrieval because you wanted to recoup the profit you forfeited from the other transaction.

You keep denting your reputation by being rash.
Since you reneged when he asked for the item to be returned, have some shame, sir, & do the needful.

chelseamann:

10 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
AquaSpunky:
You ignored the question. I guess it’s safe to say @Kadima89 didn’t make it up.

Obviously, you sold it way more than 20k & stood your ground on non-retrieval because you wanted to recoup the profit you forfeited from the other transaction.

You keep denting your reputation by being rash.
Since you reneged when he asked for the item to be returned, have some shame, sir, & do the needful.

I sold it 20k to a prominent member here. @
@Sheelay. He should come and confirm that.

I have to reach out to him this evening to confirm if he has used it and he said yes.

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by AquaSpunky(m): 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
Don’t be an anchor, this is yours to bear. Even if you sold it for 5k, your actions showed otherwise.
Kindly fix this without further ado.

chelseamann:
I sold it 20k to a prominent member here. @Sheelay. He should come and confirm that

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by emmanu19(m): 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
AquaSpunky:
Good morning, everyone.

I bought a TLC deal (hp omen) from @emmanu19 on the 22nd of April; it was delivered to me on the 6th of May.
The laptop was properly sealed when it arrived, even though he confirmed it was a used laptop, so I didn’t bother opening it.

After a week, i sold it to a reseller who sold it to another vendor.
The reseller didn’t bother checking either, because we’ve been conducting smooth business transactions for months & never had any issue.

When the vendor delivered the laptop, the buyer opened the box & confirmed that it had a crack.
So, it was returned to me.

Upon receipt, i contacted @emmanu19 & asked for pictures.
Of all the pictures he sent, he mysteriously didn’t take pictures of the cracked part & said that he would refund or pay “small money” as a rebate.

I asked him to hold on because, the reseller said, he could find someone to fix the frame & see if he could sell it afterwards, which would be a win win for all.

Unfortunately, he couldn’t repair it, so i told @Emmanu19 & he said he would return the exact amount i paid (465k) & that if I didn’t return it before the end of May, he wouldn’t take the laptop back.

I felt attacked because, i was only trying to settle the issue amicably, then he said the worst I could do would be to report him here & he wouldn’t reply.

I was surprised that he changed the narrative. It is lucid he knew the laptop had a crack before he shipped it & deliberately cropped the cracked part out of the pictures he took.

Yesterday, the 30th, I returned the laptop to his handler, only for him to say that, i wouldn’t get my money until he sells the laptop or after two weeks.

Proof is attached for all to see & judge. I hope he tenders his so all can see who is at fault.

@Kreamie
@RakiticBarca
@Sheelay
@Anopheles
@Wildchild

I may have said some harsh words, and am sorry to everyone involved, I never meant to hurt anyone my anger got a hold of me than facts.
Here is the summary
Am sorry I should have.
This are the facts
1. I sold him a mint laptop and if that crack occur its is logistics issue which I accept so I can refund
2. He said no if he is doing refund I will refund him the amount ge sold the item to third party which Is 550k instead of 470k we agreed.
3. He then didn't reply for 2 weeks and 4 days.
4. Then I told him 3 days ago if the laptop stays with him till may 31st won't refund again and if he carry Me go dispute thread I won't reply ( that may have been some harsh words, was mad then)
5. Then he later took it to wese yesterday I told him will refund in 2 weeks or when I sell whichever comes first

I never sold laptop as cracked and before this when I sell gaming laptop most times I send pics of what's important the specifications.
Which is the pics I had. The laptop never had cracked its was mint when I sold it. And I remember telling him after he raised the question I will refund cause I don't have the full pics. We have done business a lot of times and even in my bidding or in group I always post what's wrong with the item I sold.

I told him I won't Reply here cause I was mad at the stuff he was saying. But it's all good am sorry what I uttered was unacceptable and I tender an apology to all parties involved.

I am not a God am just human being and like someone said "just because I dey usa doesn't make me one either"

If any picker Bleep up arrest them or person close to them you know.

And I stand on my ground
"I NEVER SOLD A DEFECTIVE ITEM TO THE BUYER"
DONT KNOW HOW THAT HAPPEN

I REST MY CASE
SHALOM

18 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kadima89: 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
if chelseaman has been running people street for a long time he should not do it with me....even if i run at loss i still consider people when doing bussiness empathy towards your fellow man goes a long way but he seems he lacks it ...please help me tell chelseaman that i do not want any money from him again...all i want is the watch and if he cant produce it, he should refund the 80k i sold the watch to him....Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by emmanu19(m): 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
AquaSpunky:
He already went on a full tirade on his whatsapp group saying he’d conduct business Mikky’s way, henceforth.
Prior to that, i went to pick the laptop at his handler’s.
I go chop my L in peace. I already gave too much candy for a dime; not worth it.
Thanks for your contribution, sir.

And you did that selective criticism again why be say na wetin favour you you dey always post out post facts sir not just critism

But we move

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by emmanu19(m): 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
[quote author=wildchild1 post=102249435]Hmmmmm Mikky's style grin It's now more than 24hrs yet the accused is yet to respond.

I'm sure everyone can see, na wetin we still dey talk, that WhatsApp groups should be abolished. See the way he addressed the complainant on his group just because he can do and undo.

Most of you caused it by worshipping and licking picker's ass just because of what you think you can gain. I think it's high time our people developed some self pride, make una dey clear anybody wey f up, Mikky never f up for my side before, but the moment he started ignoring my pick up requests just because we had a small issue, I blocked him and moved on and I haven't looked back since 13th Jan 2019.

As per the case itself, Aqua might have been wrong to have asked for refund + profit but we must not neglect the fact that Emmanu19 intentionally sold a defective laptop, it's very wrong. He even had the audacity to say he won't be refunding until after 2 weeks, haba untop say wetin happen? Claiming he can't do anything, na wetin vex me be that.

You dey Yankee no mean anything oooo, it doesn't make you better than any of your buyers, na just luck shine for your head. Many people who are more qualified have been to the embassy and were rejected, so stop letting your USA factor get into your head, you'll be shocked at many naija people with USA visas and still opted to stay here in Naija.

Buyers, don't let any picker Lord over you, if you have any problem with them and they're not forthcoming, go and arrest their handlers. I intentionally didn't join any NL WhatsApp group because it will cause too much familiarity and one might not be able say his mind because of what one is gaining. Someone needs to start talking sense to these new set of pickers, their arrogance is getting too much.

PS: If you're a friend or a regular buyer from Emmanu19 but you can't tell him the truth, shame on you!!! [/quote

Baba dey calm down oo everyone can decide how they conduct their business,
I don't do nairaland most often cause I get block everytimr I post and I don't have time writing mod everytime so I stick with I know best whatsapp group. And if it doesn't work for you sir you don't have to join ooo

All this treat of bring everyone to nairaland we go just all lose ni ooo.
If you issue out threat of blacklisting people they find a way to bring people in and with that una go just dilute the business and gbam the end. So sir respect is reciprocal ooo
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by emmanu19(m): 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
Surface11:
the whatsapp group admin, his members, the complaints and all the moderators that intervened.. all una dey craze!!!! Nothing concern NAIRALAND dispute thread with any transaction that went north on any rubbish TLC/AIN Whatsapp group. See as the nigga dey talk sef Haaahaaa. Unbelievable. Faceless forum be giving toddlers and eggs the guts to type gibberish without gettibg their tongues ripped off.

Please never call me a NIGGA

PLEASE AND PLEASE DO NOT UTTER SUCH
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by emmanu19(m): 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
Demmtek:
why not post the full screenshot of all the messages
You didn't show where he narrated is own of what really happened between you two.

My daddy I sight you just leave them sir we move am sorry to all involve. I no be God and I don reply una

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.