Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:44 AM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (224071 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ikembz(m): 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
Teejay13:

Am supposed to pay the uber man I hired 1600 for a tor and fro movement, however, I then requested for only 1k from him so as to make it up and pay the person who took me to the park. But then after noticing he was not ready to comply but rather took me for a child, I decided to leave back with the parcel.

A quick one?omo na even UBER sef....

Now before u proceeded to send..did you at any point inform the buyer that u where going to be disbursed or given moni for transportation (or moni for stress)?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Teejay13(m): 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
ikembz:

A quick one?omo na even UBER sef....

Now before u proceeded to send..did you at any point inform the buyer that u where going to be disbursed or given moni for transportation (or moni for stress)?

At no point did we discuss anything like money for stress, rather I told him the cost to deliver this item him will cost 5k
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Protein0: 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
Teejay13:

To me it was not the 1k that was actually my grudge, he actually took me for granted. Like what the Bleep can I do. Infact I was the one even calling and calling for him to send the delivery money to the driver so i release the item to the driver for delivery. But he was rather prolonging the issues and decided to bring it to the dispute thread
Is his money with you?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
So what exactly does he need now?? Like solution or what exactly??
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Teejay13(m): 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
Protein0:

Is his money with you?

Yes
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Onyeka90210(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
So because of 1k that was not agreed on initially, you decided not to sell again,
Some people just wicked oh, after he told you he had just 3k for waybill,
better refund the buyer ASAP
Buyer contact innobarca he sells that same system for 20k max
https://www.nairaland.com/6738272/asus-mini-laptop-14000-naira#105543181

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sheelay(m): 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
Teejay13:

Am supposed to pay the uber man I hired 1600 for a tor and fro movement, however, I then requested for only 1k from him so as to make it up and pay the person who took me to the park. But then after noticing he was not ready to comply but rather took me for a child, I decided to leave back with the parcel.

But did you explain this to him? Cos leaving with the item has defeated your purpose of distress sell IMO..
Also, you eventually paid the Uber the 1600, that's already a loss as u no come send the item again. This kind anger get as en be o
Boss Akin, you for consider too o
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by jeff2010(m): 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
Bought a supposed brand new Samsung S10+ phone from psalmz (https://www.nairaland.com/psalmz).
Got home and discovered that the phone was actually a used phone they had repackaged.
The AKG earpiece was fake and got bad the next day.
The battery only lasts about 6 hours when it should be min of 12hours.
I complained to him 2 days after buying the phone and he promised to change it.
I kept going to Ikeja to find him and every time I wouldn't meet him there.
He finally told me to meet some guy to change the phone for me, I was expecting to be given another new phone but all I got was UK used.
Told him since I hadn't used the phone for a month, he can deduct 30k from the 180k I paid him.
Gimme 150k lemme return the phone and bear my loss.
That was where story changed to 'business isn't done that way'.

If you are going to buy phone from him, I hope you do so with utmost diligence.
Preferably, don't buy from him because he's a cheat.
https://www.nairaland.com/6740260/beware-ordeal-psalmz
Kreamie
Omicpet
Nicerazor
Wildchild1
Sheelay
Chidekings
Puffynana
Daaz001
Lionlee216
Mixter
Bobo65
Mikkyangel
Khalazi
Idboyostic
Frinx
Jiggsbaby
Qdlvy
Rakiticbarca (Messiah)
McMayor
Adinije
Bbmike
Anopheles
Henrixx
Wese
Sobastical
Timijoseph01
Gbens2000
Toceenay
Bukkiemore
Yalhaji
Atoje
Donaltus
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Protein0: 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
Teejay13:

Yes
What exactly do u intend to do, going forward?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sheelay(m): 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
jeff2010:
Bought a supposed brand new Samsung S10+ phone from psalmz (https://www.nairaland.com/psalmz).
Got home and discovered that the phone was actually a used phone they had repackaged.
The AKG earpiece was fake and got bad the next day.
The battery only lasts about 6 hours when it should be min of 12hours.
I complained to him 2 days after buying the phone and he promised to change it.
I kept going to Ikeja to find him and every time I wouldn't meet him there.
He finally told me to meet some guy to change the phone for me, I was expecting to be given another new phone but all I got was UK used.
Told him since I hadn't used the phone for a month, he can deduct 30k from the 180k I paid him.
Gimme 150k lemme return the phone and bear my loss.
That was where story changed to 'business isn't done that way'.

If you are going to buy phone from him, I hope you do so with utmost diligence.
Preferably, don't buy from him because he's a cheat.
https://www.nairaland.com/6740260/beware-ordeal-psalmz
Kreamie
Omicpet
Nicerazor
Wildchild1
Sheelay
Chidekings
Puffynana
Daaz001
Lionlee216
Mixter
Bobo65
Mikkyangel
Khalazi
Idboyostic
Frinx
Jiggsbaby
Qdlvy
Rakiticbarca (Messiah)
McMayor
Adinije
Bbmike
Anopheles
Henrixx
Wese
Sobastical
Timijoseph01
Gbens2000
Toceenay
Bukkiemore
Yalhaji
Atoje
Donaltus

Una never settle this issue?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sheelay(m): 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
Protein0:

What exactly do u intend to do, going forward?

Àbí? Is he going to go back to the park to send it tomorrow, or just do a full refund? There's no option to take without feeling bad about the 'anger'. It's dicey
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nasinazz(m): 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
grin grin Teejay this una matter get as e be....
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by akinsoft01(m): 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
Teejay13:

To me it was not the 1k that was actually my grudge, he actually took me for granted. Like what the Bleep can I do. Infact I was the one even calling and calling for him to send the delivery money to the driver so i release the item to the driver for delivery. But he was rather prolonging the issues and decided to bring it to the dispute thread

Prolonging in what sense sire?
I no explain say I be just get your funds and say nah 30k + 3k exactly make me need negotiate with the driver to take 3k from 5k?

If I get the 5k, e go enter long thing? Baba say I stubborn say him go show me and after many appeal to self pity, the driver say him go collect 3k ohhh, nah him baba decide say him go still collect extra 1k. Person whey dey price you 30k from 35k, e be like person whey go get money for miscellaneous? I dey try explain all this to you while I dey deal with mad driver whey no gree reduce car stereo volume and he(teejay13) said I'm proving stubborn and he w I understand show me that I'm doing like I don't do business at all.
When you definitely have funds to go back home, why impose it on me again bros? No be so nah, if life easy I no go dey haggle 30k/35k price tag with you nah. But no ohhh, I just weak come frustrate say anything you say bossman make I come tl ask if the funds dey like that.

I'm buying this pc cause there's a pending issue with someone else(on nl) and I'm not even bringing it to the dispute thread yet that made me drop my own pc and I need something to use for upcoming exams.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by akinsoft01(m): 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
Teejay13:

You said I should send 5k to the driver, I clearly explained to you I don't have 5k, that it was 3k I had on offer. And when you asked if you should send drivers detail, I asked if he accepted 3k and you said no and I explain again that its 3k max I saved up for the driver to cover transport ohhh. Eventually whey driver collect 3k, you come say another 1k go climb am, how I wan take manage am nah? If e easy I no go dey drag 5k to 3k with driver nah.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by akinsoft01(m): 10:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
Teejay13:

now you saying its not the 1k thats your grudge, when It was when its the same said amount you said made you collect the pc back from the driver nah.

Its well ohhh
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by akinsoft01(m): 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
sheelay:

But did you explain this to him? Cos leaving with the item has defeated your purpose of distress sell IMO..
Also, you eventually paid the Uber the 1600, that's already a loss as u no come send the item again. This kind anger get as en be o
Boss Akin, you for consider too o

Baba mi, we don get dealings no be one on pc worth 400k plus, I no dey stress on dispatch or fee.

I don get agreement with driver from 5k to 3k, baba come wan start another one whey I no get. How? I dey inside traffic for osun state dey beg driver to reduce volume if speaker, if he understood yoruba, he would have heard that in my undertone cause I didn't hear one thing he was saying over the phone till we came to a standstill and the driver turned off the radio and thats the only reason I could communicate with him at all in the first place.
If I'm trying to be stubborn or something, I would have left him with negotiating with the driver. He said thats thier price and I was like "bruh, I give you price range now, price dem abeg". Now whey I speak to driver whey driver agree to price, him come dey pull another side. No be so nah, biko.

Normal normal if you dey send something for client interstate , nah only driver client go pay or dispatch to pickup if nah same state. If you no get market sells no bother advertise am.

Which one be say make I pay for tfare to the park again? I be clearly ask and you say you no know how much driver go collect. I come reason driver again you coke dey say you wan collect another one. No be so ohh, no one don do am to me and I won't do it to anyone either.

I'm desperate for a pc replacement but not outta my head please. If you no get laptop sell, push my refund. Nah dirty argument be this walahi, very dirty argument. E don sup sha, make I rectify am sha.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by akinsoft01(m): 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
sheelay:

Àbí? Is he going to go back to the park to send it tomorrow, or just do a full refund? There's no option to take without feeling bad about the 'anger'. It's dicey

Very dicey sire. Because I wondered so if I don't have extra 1k now, you won't go home? So like you stuck in the park now?
I didn't even know baba boarded Uber ohhh. No be privilege go make person fly Uber go park? If you not continent with the business, you won't have used an Uber as means of transportation nah, and if you choose to without pre-arranging with the client. Then its not up to the client to cover your own personal expenses now.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Protein0: 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
sheelay:

He has allowed his anger to take a better part of him. No matter what happens now, na 2-0 e go b for him.

He can't take a dime from the buyer's money. It has to be a full refund.

If he agrees to proceed with d deal, Uber fees for the last transport to d park lost. His new transport to the park might not be on the buyer.
Instead of him to forgo d 1k and move. Item of 30k, 1k cheesy
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by akinsoft01(m): 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
Onyeka90210:
So because of 1k that was not agreed on initially, you decided not to sell again,

If he refunds sire, I'd consider the thread. Thank you.
If I no state am say nah 2k5/3k dem dey charge, whey I still come get agreement with the driver, o go don know say make I go borrow money down to cover loss or miscellaneous. I be tell the chairman. Still get agreement with the driver, him come tell the driver to hand over the pc back after agreement has been reached. I'm pained ohh, but then, I'd believe all happens for the best eventually.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by akinsoft01(m): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
Teejay13:

At no point did we discuss anything like money for stress, rather I told him the cost to deliver this item him will cost 5k

You said its might be 5k(because thats around how much that cost you to send to kwara state) and I told you Abuja to Akure cost 2k5/3k at max...and eventually, the driver did agree to 3k from the initial 5k price tag sire.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by akinsoft01(m): 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
Teejay13:

I am glad he brought this issue to the dispute thread for resolution. However, even though he failed to understand how far i went just to make sure this parcel get across to him. akinsoft01 If you could remember i iterated it to you that the cost of delivery from Abuja to your location is 5k even though you were insisting that you can only afford 3k for it, then I also insisted you wait first let me get to the park and get back at you. On arrival at the park the delivery agent insisted on 5k, Which after tomany plea with the driver conveying the item he now insisted he was going to collect 3k for the delivery. There and then i explain things to you that you should send 4k however you refuse to understand with me. Let me say this to you that this very laptop in question was actually a distress sale and was sold even lesser than what i bought it. oweing to the fact that I needed cash to sort out my bills. In fact i even went as far as replacing the keyboard for a brown new only because of a malfunctioning key so as to make sure the laptop is in good condition and that you get value for your money and knowing how difficult money is to get. That aside, the button line of this all is that you were not ready to reason and comply with me. In fact I have to even beg you to send directly to the drivers account yet you were not complying and that was why I left back.

You never mentioned replacing a thing in the pc, and then you said you'd deal if I had the 30k on me when I texted you.

Make I attach screenshot make I show say nah like plea self I use last card whey dey calculated buy pc

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
Protein0:

Aswear.
E b like comedy cheesy

As in ehn grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sheelay(m): 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
Protein0:

He has allowed his anger to take a better part of him. No matter what happens now, na 2-0 e go b for him.

He can't take a dime from the buyer's money. It has to be a full refund.

If he agrees to proceed with d deal, Uber fees for the last transport to d park lost. His new transport to the park might not be on the buyer.
Instead of him to forgo d 1k and move. Item of 30k, 1k cheesy

I'm really pained for him considering he stated he needed cash! But see this anger thing, make we try dey control am. Make he no be penny wise,......
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
Teejay13:

Bros you should have made it clear before going to the park that you will charge 1K for transport, I feel the onus is on you to make it clear to your buyer.

I sell to people outside Lagos and I always make I clear to people that if they want me to help them send it, movement to park is 1K which I tell them most times to send to my office assistant directly.

You guys should have had that back and forth about 1k before getting to the park. Akinsoft01 you sef no try, you for just ignore give am the 1K so your item would have been sent
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by akinsoft01(m): 12:02am On Sep 09, 2021
wildchild1:

Bros you should have made it clear before going to the park that you will charge 1K for transport, I feel the onus is on you to make it clear to your buyer.

I sell to people outside Lagos and I always make I clear to people that if they want me to help them send it, movement to park is 1K which I tell them most times to send to my office assistant directly.

You guys should have had that back and forth about 1k before getting to the park. Akinsoft01 you sef no try, you for just ignore give am the 1K so your item would have been sent

Bossman, of 1k dey, I for say proceed. Nah try my luck I do with 30k whey him say if I get am make I push funds. Nah so I run collect funds balance baba. I honestly told him 30k + 3k and when I was able to successfully beg driver from 5k to 3k, I felt like thank God. Hurdle crossed only for my bossman to come up with extra 1k. At that point I weak because all the plenty begging for the driver and appeal no count again at that point. Watin I wan do? Come up with fund whey I no plan? No nah the whole thing was totally defeated.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 1:38am On Sep 09, 2021
OFF TOPIC

Dollar dey jump up.
Cars price don increase.
Clothes don go up.
Shoes don go up.
Food don go up.
Olosho don increase price.
Condom self don increase price.
To get erection this days self e get as e be.

Why phones prices no gree go up for naija,them swear for us in the name of competition,by the time we start to dey make 1kobo per phones we go all get sense. $1 to N600 loading.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by innobarca(m): 2:45am On Sep 09, 2021
Onyeka90210:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ikembz(m): 4:27am On Sep 09, 2021
Teejay13:

Then ur at fault then. He gave u his budget of 3k..for delivery and it clicked, so u had no right to request for another dime...when not agreed or pre informed...

So as it is...it's either a full refund or u proceed and send for the same 3k...
That's all...
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Teejay13(m): 4:58am On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=ikembz post=105630183]

Then ur at fault then. He gave u his budget of 3k..for delivery and it clicked, so u had no right to request for another dime...when not agreed or pre informed...

So as it is...it's either a full refund or u proceed and send for the same 3k...
That's all...[/quote

Yes, I agreed he told me his budget was 3k and I also told him 5k was the amount I charge mostly to such distance but he should chill first let me get to the park first, knowing fully well that atleast i could convince the driver to at least deduct 1k to enable me pay the cab person. In fact even the driver also explained to him that he was only going to deduct out of the money so I can add up and pay to the cab person after seeing how long he has spent waiting. There and then I open up and told buyer, oga this is it o, but he insisted I rather refund him after allowing me waist so much time in the park.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Teejay13(m): 5:21am On Sep 09, 2021
ikembz:

That's all...

I wouldn't lie, I appreciate all of your kind contributions on this matter. and promise to send item today. However, buyer was trying to prove he was too sturborn and so self centered of himself. And so that was why I acted the way did. Thank you once again guys for coming into this issue. God bless all Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 8:02am On Sep 09, 2021
Good man. Kindly keep us posted as soon as item is in recipient’s possession.
Teejay13:

I wouldn't lie, I appreciate all of your kind contributions on this matter. and promise to send item today. However, buyer was trying to prove he was too sturborn and so self centered of himself. And so that was why I acted the way did. Thank you once again guys for coming into this issue. God bless all Nairalanders
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by gmacnoms(m): 9:55am On Sep 09, 2021
I am flabbergasted
Omo.... ontop 1k o undecided smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.