Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,859 members, 7,893,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 08:42 AM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (223423 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jefferyzz(m): 10:06am On Mar 22, 2020
I just dey refresh my mail anyhow. Money no show since. I dey fear sef.
Aw difficult is it to send money
shalomt4321:
Oga kulkid refund him money na
Tf
Shebi you wan sell am 220k
Go sell am
Refund the money out of your 27million
Which kind rubbish dey take place
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by shalomt4321: 10:09am On Mar 22, 2020
Jefferyzz:
I just dey refresh my mail anyhow. Money no show since. I dey fear sef.
Aw difficult is it to send money

Are you thinking what im thinking angry
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jefferyzz(m): 10:15am On Mar 22, 2020
I no even won tink again. I don too think sef. With all the thinking, see where that got me.
Me this sha end. Av been on phone since morning ni nah. Make hin send d money.
shalomt4321:

Are you thinking what im thinking angry
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jefferyzz(m): 10:21am On Mar 22, 2020
He just using this to buy time. If u notice the screenshot below he said he would send d pc tomorrow. If u av both the pc and b money with u, y not refund and sell the PC. Unless hes already don something to the pc and want me to wait till tomorrow b4 he send or d pc no dey with am cauz he don sell am already.
Forget d PC kulkid, abeg send d refund of 167k

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by SetrakusRa(m): 10:30am On Mar 22, 2020
Kulkid refunding that money would damage his reputation. This issue has dragged over pages. A single search on NL for any of the involved parties would lead right here, and ending it that way is Bad!

The issue should be settled with both parties not losing anything. Seller should send the buyer his PC, buyer should collect it and take down this post.

Na money all of us come make for here.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by shalomt4321: 10:38am On Mar 22, 2020
SetrakusRa:
Kulkid refunding that money would damage his reputation. This issue has dragged over pages. A single search on NL for any of the involved parties would lead right here, and ending it that way is Bad!

The issue should be settled with both parties not losing anything. Seller should send the buyer his PC, buyer should collect it and take down this post.

Na money all of us come make for here.

But bros
Wetin you dey talk wey no sweet for mouth
Kulkid has been the one threatening light and day with refund, saying he has 27million
And now my guy wan collect refund
Make kulkid carrry the laptop sell
Make profit

And you dey talk say make e no refund
Omo nawa o

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by McMayor(m): 10:40am On Mar 22, 2020
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jefferyzz(m): 10:42am On Mar 22, 2020
See the guy again. I no trust am again for anything. If I say make he send d PC. Nab bad PC he go send nah. N y he dey talk say nah until tomorrow. Something is fishy here
Make he just refund.
Kulkid send d refund abeg

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jefferyzz(m): 11:00am On Mar 22, 2020
Its 11am and no alert from kulkid yet, instead he kept ranting about this and that. Just refund and let's forget we ever met.
Kulkid refund me my money

7 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Lamijay(m): 11:02am On Mar 22, 2020
KulKid:
You sir is a greedy human being! I saw your greed na why I flip! This life nobody be mugu! You that started with you wanna sell then you changed to you wanna use! I treat cap for you! Today I will show the world how greedy some buyers can be! You want to make 50k + gain but you don't care if I make 5K! You kept insisting you will add any amount because you knew if I even call amount e no go reach your gain! You know what you lose! Na me go sell this laptop 220K and refund you 165K! How bout that?

I for like pass, but seriously? This is not 'kul' at all... I've sold a phone before to a reseller who sold it right in my front again... He made 20k on the spot after pricing me like mad, I sold to him and made about 13k but it wasn't my business what ever he did after he had paid me, and it should not be your business. The person who sold to you from US didn't sit and think, he can sell and make more money from this item. How are you holding the money and the item and still saying this? Please delete this your post, refund the guy, apologize and hope someone will be kind enough to deal with you again.

10 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by adecamp(m): 11:03am On Mar 22, 2020
This Kulkid get serious problem. I know with all the !!!! wey he Dey put for him sentences grin . Refund person him money na, abi the millions na audio ?

10 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Toma2: 11:06am On Mar 22, 2020
adecamp:
This Kulkid get serious problem. I know with all the !!!! wey he Dey put for him sentences grin . Refund person him money na, abi the millions na audio ?
Haba
It's not audio..
Zenith bank has nework issue grin

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Anopheles: 11:09am On Mar 22, 2020
McMayor:
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

RT!

I don't know why others are calm about this situation or maybe they're smarter than me cos I never understand this thing...

From all deductions, here's what happened:

Seller got a laptop from Dazz and put it up as TLC, buyer bought that. Quite easy, right? Nope.
Seller then decided to buy another from an eBay agent (Either personal agent or from the exchange rate, most likely Ibadan Shiner2010) cos of greed. He went ahead to sell that to Jeff knowing laptop won't be fully inspected and shipping is usually paid after it arrives in Nigeria. This is the reason why seller told Jeff to hold on until it arrives.

Now, on arrival; dollar spiked and the whole shipping charges changed (it shouldn't be more than 3k). Seller used that as leverage to get extra money but buyer was a bit smarter.

This is my confusion:

1) Who is Baltimore? It's not Fabsy (sorry to mention you boss) . So who's the guy seller disguised as a picker to make more money?

2) Kulkid said in quotes "Baltimore own no reach naija and I was refunded". So which laptop was being added extra shipping charges? And since it's already ordered from eBay, does refund work like that?

3) This is clearly a laptop from a Baltimore that's not Dazz due to the coinciding pickup date which was earlier pushed remember? From what Jeff said...
So who's lying about where the laptop is from?

4) Where's Dazz laptop? Since Kulkid said it's from LA. Dazz never added to his shipment charges that I'm sure of. Did seller take Dazz laptop back to customs to get extra money?

I no say I dey cause more trouble but it's better all lies and contortions are cleared up on this thread for growth...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by jeromedee: 11:19am On Mar 22, 2020
To those saying they should sort it out and post should be taken down.Look at the thread well, it’s not like the seller opened a thread, this is “Dispute Resolution Thread” post no dey go anywhere. When dem been dey warn am for Offerup deal thread about his lousy and arrogant approach to stuffs, He believe say dem hate am, dey abuse anybody who tries to advice him, him egungun no sabi say na express he dey go, now e don happen.

Na make Tabbaz seal him fate remain. Sholo stupid ni

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jefferyzz(m): 11:29am On Mar 22, 2020
Bro. He neva told me he got another laptop on ebay. What I noticed was the the picture he sent to me was the same daaz posted on his thread, wen it was time for me to collect the pc, thats wen wen he mentioned Baltimore. N he said he neva cleared the item. And he said that might probably b available soon. It was not quite long, like a day or son, Baltimore update his cleared items but his name didn't come up. OK where the lappy now. He can't account for it. Meanwhile last daaz cleared item, his name and the exact pc came out. So there was no point where he mention shinner2010 or ebay or anything of such. Make he just refund. Dazzol.
Anopheles:

RT!

I don't know why others are calm about this situation or maybe they're smarter than me cos I never understand this thing...

Seller got a laptop from Dazz and put it up as TLC, buyer bought that. Quite easy, right? Nope.
Seller then decided to buy another from an eBay agent (Either personal agent or from the exchange rate, most likely Ibadan Shiner2010) cos of greed. He went ahead to sell that to Jeff knowing laptop won't be fully inspected and shipping is usually paid after it arrives in Nigeria. This is the reason why seller told Jeff to hold on until it arrives.

Now, on arrival; dollar spiked and the whole shipping charges changed (it shouldn't be more than 3k). Seller used that as leverage to get extra money but buyer was a bit smarter.

This is my confusion:

1) Who is Baltimore? It's not Fabsy (sorry to mention you boss) . So who's the guy seller disguised as a picker to make more money?

2) Kulkid said in quotes "Baltimore own no reach naija and I was refunded". So which laptop was being added extra shipping charges? And since it's already ordered from eBay, does refund work like that?

3) This is clearly a laptop from a Baltimore that's not Dazz due to the coinciding pickup date which was earlier pushed remember? From what Jeff said...

4) Where's Dazz laptop? Since Kulkid said it's from LA. Dazz never added to his shipment charges that I'm sure of. Did seller take Dazz laptop back to customs to get extra money?

I no say I dey cause more trouble but it's better all lies and contortions are cleared up on this thread for growth...

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Rakiticbarca: 11:52am On Mar 22, 2020
Anopheles:

RT!

This is my confusion:

At the bolded, maybe the party affected isn't part of there clique.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by olujosh301(m): 11:57am On Mar 22, 2020
KulKid:
Lemme first of all tell you that I called him after this to make arrangements for his item even told him i was gonna compensate him for his patience but he should pls take down what he wrote destroying my reputation would not help resolve this issue but we can handle it like matured humans! I have persons here who I had bad deal with we deal am outside the thread! Can you believe baba no even ask me for lappy or confront me to hear me out just come here post nonsense! I understand my wrong doing by not being open about the other laptop but I will tell you I have no intention of holding his laptop! Infact right now I am doing everything possible even add extra money join give am as compensation with his laptop only if he post his own error of defamation before confirming from me what happened! Don't be too quick to judge find out first!

What reputation are you talking about here
The way you are even handling this situation shows your level of thinking can be questioned
All you care about is yourself like the customer didn't pay for the good
Stop beating around the bush and do the right thing

This is just an eye-opener to who you really are
Small thing you're already showing account balance on a faceless forum

No let them boys time you
It would end in tears

*Don't even ask for the laptop again before you get one without ram or hard drive or a broken screen
Get your money back

8 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by adecamp(m): 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
Toma2:

Haba
It's not audio..
Zenith bank has nework issue grin
oh I see
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by aywhy93(m): 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
HONESTY is very important in WHATEVER we do, especially a business like this. It goes a long way!!! If the seller had been totally honest in his dealings with the buyer, this issue wouldn't be an issue... Even if you feel you're not getting anything from the deal, you could have explained things to the buyer and urge him to please add something for you, it's better that way than adding things together and still things not adding up.

TLC deals are not for the faint-hearted, issues will surely arise... But ensuring they get solved without entering this thread lies mostly on the deal hunter. It's more than just getting the profit, you also have to protect your name and hold up your integrity.

Please, try to satisfy your buyer, if he wants a refund, give him ASAP. And if he wants the item, make sure he gets it in the condition you advertised to him. Cheers!

13 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
themonk is viewing grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by themonk(m): 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
wildchild1:
themonk is viewing grin
grin grin

I don forgive the guy. I no wan put sand sand inside another man hustle, If I don't knock your hustle don't knock mine. Be at peace with all men.

KulKid do the needful. This business na reputation.

14 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by daamazing(m): 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
grin
wildchild1:
themonk is viewing grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by McMayor(m): 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
Chai. Legend themonk himself.

themonk:

grin grin

I don forgive the guy. I no wan put sand sand inside another man hustle, If I don't knock your hustle don't knock mine. Be at peace with all men.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by suco01(m): 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
KulKid:
You sir is a greedy human being! I saw your greed na why I flip! This life nobody be mugu! You that started with you wanna sell then you changed to you wanna use! I treat cap for you! Today I will show the world how greedy some buyers can be! You want to make 50k + gain but you don't care if I make 5K! You kept insisting you will add any amount because you knew if I even call amount e no go reach your gain! You know what you lose! Na me go sell this laptop 220K and refund you 165K! How bout that?

What's your problem with his gain.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by suco01(m): 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
KulKid:
I apologize for any confusion you're getting! Nobody scammed nobody here! I recall sending money to twinskenny and after like how many days he refunded the thing pain me I come here post am nobody said anything serious people were hailing twinskenny! I lost about a 100K plus for that deal! I move on twinskenny still sells here infact una still dey buy so what am I saying! IT'S NOT BY FORCE TO BUY! As long I no carry anybody money run I know I'll do fine!

Lol. personally u sef don add to the RED ALERT list wey twinskenny dey. Na small small all of unah wey no dey trustworthy and greedy go dey comot.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sauceEEP(m): 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hmmmm undecided
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by humblesteve(m): 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
themonk:

grin grin

Boss

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Victoronah1: 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
wese90:

Don’t come ooo, You can try other service my Lord grin grin

Am not available
grin grin yes my lord.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
It's now more than 8 hours that Kulkid promised a full refund but he has decided to ghost. He has been online but ignoring chats. He initially said he was in church and will do the transfer after service via ATM cos his Zenith mobile app was misbehaving. And up till now, no refund, no communication with buyer, and he didn't send the laptop. For me, this is a fraudulent act, a premeditated one at that.

I'll advice that everyone desist from transacting with Kulkid as he has shown that he cannot be trusted or be relied upon. Cc Dragnet.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kulkid come out plain cos e get why
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by jeromedee: 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
Has the said laptop been picked yet, if not it shouldn’t be released to him till he refund the guy, since that one said he doesn’t want laptop anymore.

Cc:Tabbaz
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by omotolsy(m): 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hello Ipsum(hope i got it right).

Kindly work on your suggestion please, it should really help.

God give you grace to set it up.

Things are really getting out of hand and irritating.

The trusted are loosing their grip and the untrusted are allowed to thrive till things get out of hand.

I am not suprised.

Copied
Tabbaz
Dragnet

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.