Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,852 members, 7,980,002 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 10:49 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (230789 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 9:22am On Jul 04, 2020
ForkDragnet:
I don’t get this part, xr you bought from sheelay and he confirmed you picked it up already, how did it got missing or it been shipped by a private shipper?

There’s nothing to do nor say here again to justify what you did

Just do the needful and pray ppl here still patronize you

The last time someone (forgotten his moniker) came here saying he uses a private shipper and has a way cheaper tlc deals, we all know how it all ended.

The only issue about private shipper is no refund if the phone doesn’t land. But it’s meant to be a cheaper route. I’ve learnt a lot really
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 9:23am On Jul 04, 2020
ForkDragnet:
bro before I paid for the XR I bought I asked you who the picker was and you told me you bought the deal from sheelay and I confirmed from him before paying, you’re doing yourself more damages for dragging this issue further

He’s just telling unnecessary lies. PRIVATE SHIPPER. @humblesteve... what did he tell you when I told you I didn’t get the xr?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 9:23am On Jul 04, 2020
Demmtek:
guy when did i threatening you becareful with the kinda words you use, because you're not the only one I bought a TLC deals from i got my Laptop last 2weeks from A Tlc since March and you' re here telling me about patient, dont just play smart here and if you think you're so good at it. Let see why this will end up angry
just becareful about what you wish for.

So why telling me about iPhone 8 you paid for and hasn’t landed??
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ForkDragnet: 9:23am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

What needful? The xr from sheelay wasn’t what I sold to you. It was meant to be the one from the private shipper. That was why it was 105, mixed it up. The blue xr I got from sheelay was sold to him for 110k
why the f$ck you lying?

You told me you bought the deal from sheelay and I confirmed from him which he confirmed you had a phone (xr) with him, you’re a very bad liar
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 9:24am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

The only issue about private shipper is no refund if the phone doesn’t land. But it’s meant to be a cheaper route. I’ve learnt a lot really

So how should I be a miscellaneous to your private shipper ordeal.... provide the Airpod 1 or refund me my 30k
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 9:24am On Jul 04, 2020
Bidapex:

He’s just telling unnecessary lies. PRIVATE SHIPPER. @humblesteve... what did he tell you when I told you I didn’t get the xr?

Your issue is airpod 1 right? That’s all abi. When it lands you’ll get it
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 9:25am On Jul 04, 2020
Bidapex:

So how should I be a miscellaneous to your private shipper ordeal.... provide the Airpod 1 or refund me my 30k

After all said and done, you’ll still be patient. Just like I told you on WhatsApp. Be patient.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by utips: 9:27am On Jul 04, 2020
This baddybos guy is really funny o, you felt you were invincible until someone got hold of your family member number, now you have the whole day to reply to comments lol.. The more lies you saying keeps implicating you. It’s best settle whoever you owing and desist from fraudulent activities. Nobody is invincible o, as long as you have a detail of yours online, you can be fished out anywhere. This also goes out to would be scammers.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 9:29am On Jul 04, 2020
Sorry all, was planning on holding off for a while till they all land. And I deliver them. Guess by decision was like me shooting my self in the foot. I didn’t scam anyone, those that have had AIN deals with me have had no complain whatsoever. Tlc deal gone wrong

If shipment was fast all this would not have happened

Everything wld have went smoothly if the airpod and iPhone 8 landed on time when stated.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 9:30am On Jul 04, 2020
utips:
This baddybos guy is really funny o, you felt you were invincible until someone got hold of your family member number, now you have the whole day to reply to comment lol.. The more lies you saying keeps implicating you. It’s best settle whoever you owing and desist from fraudulent activities. Nobody is invincible o, as long as you have a detail or yours online, you can be fished out anywhere. This also goes out to would be scammers.

Don’t put it that way chief, sometimes, this money matter can be overwhelming, if you have a way to deal with it lucky for you. But for my peace I preferred to stay off grid, put all my business deals on hold till my tlc lands
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Demmtek(m): 9:30am On Jul 04, 2020
Anybody wey sabi this guy better talk to ham, bidapex be like we go arrest this guy finally so nah spirit you give items to ship. embarassed
See the way he is dribbling the whole matter

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 9:31am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

WTF is your problem baba.... who is your private shipper that I don’t know, did I pay you money that didn’t get to your account or I told you you’ll get your money when you get it. Before I brought the issue here, I requested for update on the shipper which you couldn’t provide. We didn’t discuss anything about private shipper when I agreed to the deal. YOU RE A LIAR ND A SCAMMER.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 9:32am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

Don’t put it that way chief, sometimes, this money matter can be overwhelming, if you have a way to deal with it lucky for you. But for my peace I preferred to stay off grid, put all my business deals on hold till my tlc lands

This was my mistake I admit and also me giving landing dates. But really you claimed I lied, who have I scammed? Or taking money from under pretense?

One love sha. Shalom
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by suco01(m): 9:33am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

shey the airpod shipper no get name?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by humblesteve(m): 9:33am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

I've had enough of your lies, big man I beg you to refund them. Else, bros I will buy this case. Trust me sir. I will, it's a promise not a threat.

Have a nice day!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 9:33am On Jul 04, 2020
Demmtek:
Anybody wey sabi this guy better talk to ham, bidapex be like we go arrest this guy finally so nah spirit you give items to ship. embarassed
See the way he is dribbling the whole matter

Aswear, he’ll continue his lies where he’s with people of his like mind

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 9:34am On Jul 04, 2020
Bidapex:

WTF is your problem baba.... who is your private shipper that I don’t know, did I pay you money that didn’t get to your account or I told you you’ll get your money when you get it. Before I brought the issue here, I requested for update on the shipper which you couldn’t provide. We didn’t discuss anything about private shipper when I agreed to the deal. YOU RE A LIAR ND A SCAMMER.

Ok. When it lands I’ll let you know
By the way I hope we resolve all issues, you really are someone I was hoping to have deals with. Let’s talk things out. Check WhatsApp. It’s airpod 1 abi. Oya let’s talk things out now. I hope we still have a good friendship bro. Check WhatsApp
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ForkDragnet: 9:36am On Jul 04, 2020
My conclusion!!
baddybos is a fantastic liar and a scammer

Deal with him at your own risk.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by suco01(m): 9:36am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

Then why didn't you come out to say this when he lodge the complain, why wait till when one of your family members was called.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 9:36am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

Ok. When it lands I’ll let you know
By the way I hope we resolve all issues, you really are someone I was hoping to have deals with. Let’s talk things out. Check WhatsApp. It’s airpod 1 abi. Oya let’s talk things out now. I hope we still have a good friendship bro. Check WhatsApp

Our laundry is in public, lets dry it here. I won’t reply your DM, except is when you ask me to provide my account number or come pick the airpod tomorrow

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2020
humblesteve:

I've had enough of your lies, big man I beg you to refund them. Else, bros I will buy this case. Trust me sir. I will, it's a promise not a threat.

Have a nice day!

Humblesteve refund who ? I don’t get?

Demmtex issue, is what I don’t understand, you paid for tlc iPhone 8, it has not landed, how is it scam. I don’t want to drag mr sheelay into this, but I got it from him. So why the fuss?

Bidapex is airpod 1, and I told him refun earlier, but he opted for another option. Pls what lies have I told

You know how many tlc deals people are waiting on me to give. So it’s airpod1 that will make me lose crumble? Come on

When tlc lands. They will get it.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 9:39am On Jul 04, 2020
suco01:

Then why didn't you come out to say this when he lodge the complain, why wait till when one of your family members was called.

I was dragged to reply. I would have preferred to stay quiet till they land and I’m free.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 9:40am On Jul 04, 2020
Everyone should pls go through the screenshot I posted. His lies re obvious. He alerted Demtek to refer to sheelay because he wanted to abscond without knowing he’ll be caught. He waited till his relatives was contacted before coming out, let me guess.... his phone was spoilt or he didn’t have data till this morning. O ga o
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Demmtek(m): 9:40am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

So why telling me about iPhone 8 you paid for and hasn’t landed??
Guy I don't want to have anything to do with you am begging you to refund my money i will tell you Aunt Now. You're a bloody liar with balls.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 9:41am On Jul 04, 2020
Bidapex:

Our laundry is in public, lets dry it here. I won’t reply your DM, except is when you ask me to provide my account number or come pick the airpod tomorrow

Bidapex let’s meet today and talk, we are more than this to be honest. Be rest assured Chief.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by utips: 9:41am On Jul 04, 2020
Now that you’ve seen you no more invincible you now trying to resolve issues. Do you know how the other person would have felt while you were playing games? Now you trying to make amends you should have made long time ago, your pure greed and lies caused all this for you. Nothing should be settled in private, let’s all settle it here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 9:42am On Jul 04, 2020
Demmtek:
Guy I don't want to have anything to do with you am begging you to refund my money i will tell you Aunt Now. You're a bloody liar with balls.

Lol I don’t get you, why ask for a refund of tlc you paid for. You’ve changed your mind?? You don’t want the brand new iPhone 8 again? Don’t forget you told me you wanted iPhone 7 Plus after you paid for the 8. You have no issue her sir. When your iPhone 8 lands you’ll get it

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

Demmtex issue, is what I don’t understand, you paid for tlc iPhone 8, it has not landed, how is it scam. I don’t want to drag mr sheelay into this, but I got it from him. So why the fuss?

Bidapex is airpod 1, and I told him refun earlier, but he opted for another option. Pls what lies have I told

You know how many tlc deals people are waiting on me to give. So it’s airpod1 that will make me lose crumble? Come on

Chai.... I’ve seen meme o. I thought you said you were a lawyer, Engineer Timi. You thought you were as good as one but you’re nothing close.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by fibonacci2526: 9:43am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

Am sorry sir, you come across as someone with an air of arrogance and lacking proper customer service delivery and communication skill. All these would have been nipped in the bud if you had communicated effectively with your client. Your stories are also filled with inconsistencies. Find a way to resolve this issue without dragging yourself deeper into the mud.

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 9:43am On Jul 04, 2020
utips:
Now that you’ve seen you no more invincible you now trying to resolve issues. Do you know how the other person would have felt while you were playing games? Now you trying to make amends you should have made long time ago, your pure greed and lies caused all this for you. Nothing should be settled in private, let’s all settle it here.

Greed or overwhelming losses due to failed landing. We deal with pressure in different ways chief, sorry if mine wasn’t like how you wld have done
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by humblesteve(m): 9:44am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

See, I don't have time for this your back and forth rubbish. I, personally is giving you two options here;

1. Name whom your Shipper is for us to confirm there's any airpod 1 or if it is an audio one or
2. Refund Bidapex

If you cannot provide us whom the Shipper is, then you've till Wednesday to refund him. Keep your shalaye to yourself, I don't need them.

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 9:44am On Jul 04, 2020
fibonacci2526:

Am sorry sir, you come across as someone with an air of arrogance and lacking proper customer service delivery and communication skill. All these would have been nipped in the bud if you had communicated effectively with your client. Your stories are also filled with inconsistencies. Find a way to resolve this issue without dragging yourself deeper into the mud.

Ok chief

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah 65W, Romoss SW30 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.