Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,070 members, 7,928,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 11:23 AM

"The Person Sucking My Breast Ain’t Complaining.” Tiwa Savage Slams Body Shamers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "The Person Sucking My Breast Ain’t Complaining.” Tiwa Savage Slams Body Shamers (658 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ / Falz Slams Body Shamers / Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"The Person Sucking My Breast Ain’t Complaining.” Tiwa Savage Slams Body Shamers by linx123: 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nigerian superstar singer and mother of one, Tiwa Savage has given a savage response to an Instagram user who tried to body shame her.

The singer who recently bagged an exclusive global recording agreement with Universal Music Group, an international record label had taken to her official social media handle to post a picture of herself.

The picture which she captioned: “Growing up didn’t see many chocolate superstars to look up to … we changing that narrative now” saw her fans taking to the comment section to express their love for the picture.

However, the comment of an Instagram user with the name, Mr. Ibraa, caught the attention of Tiwa Savage.

Mr Ibraa had said: “Haa…Dis one don flat ooo…” under the picture.

Tiwa Savage wasted no time replying him saying...https://janefblog.com/6568-2the-person-sucking-my-breast-aint-complaining-tiwa-savage-slams-body-shamers/

Re: "The Person Sucking My Breast Ain’t Complaining.” Tiwa Savage Slams Body Shamers by foliman(m): 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
Some called them single mother...
I call them "after one".

She's right anyway, Wizkid ain't complaining!
Re: "The Person Sucking My Breast Ain’t Complaining.” Tiwa Savage Slams Body Shamers by EkunKekere: 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
Mmm. I guess it's hard to complain when your mouth is full. Either that or the man is also sucking something else in addition to the brezz cool

[img]https://i./93wA.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Omoni Oboli Poses With A Ride As She Rocks Red In California, USA / #coza: Kemi Olunloyo And Chude On Your View TVC / Timaya Celebrate Second Daughter Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.