Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,847 members, 7,882,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:14 PM

Ladies! What Do You Think About A Guy That Kiss And Tell? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! What Do You Think About A Guy That Kiss And Tell? (2467 Views)

Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! What Do You Think About A Guy That Kiss And Tell? by ebonyggurl(f): 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
Even the ones that don't kiss, go around telling people how they did undecided kids everywhere
Re: Ladies! What Do You Think About A Guy That Kiss And Tell? by Deepfeel(m): 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Lol so you're telling me, with all conviction, that ALL unmarried men kiss and tell, is that it?
Yes am telling you that every single guy with a best friend kiss and tell, he might not tell in details but once he has a girlfriend he must tell his friend if the relationship involves sex or not,
Re: Ladies! What Do You Think About A Guy That Kiss And Tell? by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
Deepfeel:

Yes am telling you that every single guy with a best friend kiss and tell, he might not tell in details but once he has a girlfriend he must tell his friend if the relationship involves sex or not,

Mister man, not all men have a BEST FRIEND, not all men kiss and tell.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! What Do You Think About A Guy That Kiss And Tell? by Deepfeel(m): 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
MariaLavina:
By this submission iti is safe to say you kiss and tell. Anyways Not all guys kiss and tell, there are some sensible guys with sensible friends who value and respect privacy. There is a limit to what they disclose and how much they discuss about their personal lives.
Two best friends don't have that type of privacy, the only men who don't kiss and tell are married men,
Every guy tells his best friend who his f*cking or not, he tells him the girl his serious with or not

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What Do You Think About A Guy That Kiss And Tell? by chinchonglee(m): 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
MariaLavina:
A guy that kiss and tell? I have no dealings with such. smiley
Wen next u visit ur boyfriend, go wit a bible.

Tell him to place his hands on d bible nd swear on his future if he has never descibed hw bad or hw good ur p*ssy is to one or more of his friends.

Lemme tell u d truth, we guy av dat one or two friends we kiss nd tell to.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What Do You Think About A Guy That Kiss And Tell? by Godsage(m): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

He sayeth the truth

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! What Do You Think About A Guy That Kiss And Tell? by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
Godsage:

He sayeth the truth

He sayeth not the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! What Do You Think About A Guy That Kiss And Tell? by Deepfeel(m): 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Even criminals have best friends, any man without a best friend has a questionable personality, all men have that special person, just say not all men are into premarital sex simple
Re: Ladies! What Do You Think About A Guy That Kiss And Tell? by Godsage(m): 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

He sayeth not the truth.
Only losers dont have best friends..
Re: Ladies! What Do You Think About A Guy That Kiss And Tell? by Godsage(m): 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

1) They are blabber mouth
2) They like to show off what they are not
3) They like to dress flashy
4) Their speech is incoherent.
Keep telling ursef that everyday grin
Re: Ladies! What Do You Think About A Guy That Kiss And Tell? by CosmicPhoenix: 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
i dont have a best friend

Deepfeel:

Even criminals have best friends, any man without a best friend has a questionable personality, all men have that special person, just say not all men are into premarital sex simple
Re: Ladies! What Do You Think About A Guy That Kiss And Tell? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
Deepfeel:

Two best friends don't have that type of privacy, the only men who don't kiss and tell are married men,
Every guy tells his best friend who his f*cking or not, he tells him the girl his serious with or not
Okay
Re: Ladies! What Do You Think About A Guy That Kiss And Tell? by Deepfeel(m): 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
i dont have a best friend

Do you have friends?
You might not have a best friend but you might have a brother or close family member to tell about a girl you are having sexual relationship with, a girl you are serious with or the one you are not
Re: Ladies! What Do You Think About A Guy That Kiss And Tell? by CosmicPhoenix: 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
yes
Deepfeel:
Do you have friends?
Re: Ladies! What Do You Think About A Guy That Kiss And Tell? by Deepfeel(m): 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
yes

So you have no friend, no brother no family member to share heart to heart stuffs with? You have no one who cares or bothers to ask hey man that babe you are with who she be how deep is the relationship between you two, is it a sexual relationship or no sex till marriage type of relationship etc?
Re: Ladies! What Do You Think About A Guy That Kiss And Tell? by CosmicPhoenix: 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
sharing heart to heart stuff with you doesnt make you my best friend,i share stuff with my close friends and family but i dont have a best friend.'best friend' is overrated.

Deepfeel:

So you have no friend, no brother no family member to share heart to heart stuffs with? You have no one who cares or bothers to ask hey man that babe you are with who she be how deep is the relationship between you two, is it a sexual relationship or no sex till marriage type of relationship etc?
Re: Ladies! What Do You Think About A Guy That Kiss And Tell? by Deepfeel(m): 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
sharing heart to heart stuff with you doesnt make you my best friend,i share stuff with my close friends and family but i dont have a best friend.'best friend' is overrated.

Alright I get your point about the having no best friend its more like saying I trust no body and it's true, but at least you have someone close enough to share your heart to heart stuff with thats the point am making brother
Re: Ladies! What Do You Think About A Guy That Kiss And Tell? by clive2u(m): 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
Deepfeel:

Every guy has that special friend he kiss and tell, even the one's you have kissed have told someone, just cause you never heard it doesn't mean they didn't grin
sure! Telling is the fun part abt kissing

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! What Do You Think About A Guy That Kiss And Tell? by goodnewscliff(m): 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Lol so you're telling me, with all conviction, that ALL unmarried men kiss and tell, is that it?
almost all grin grin grin
Re: Ladies! What Do You Think About A Guy That Kiss And Tell? by Techcrunchng(m): 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
Deepfeel:

I don't have a best friend
Re: Ladies! What Do You Think About A Guy That Kiss And Tell? by Techcrunchng(m): 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
Godsage:

Only losers dont have best friends..
Re: Ladies! What Do You Think About A Guy That Kiss And Tell? by Deepfeel(m): 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
Techcrunchng:
But you have a close friend or a brother/ family member you discuss heart to heart stuff with that's what I mean
Re: Ladies! What Do You Think About A Guy That Kiss And Tell? by Deepfeel(m): 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
clive2u:
sure! Telling is the fun part abt kissing
Yes o bro girl are not aware if it
Re: Ladies! What Do You Think About A Guy That Kiss And Tell? by Techcrunchng(m): 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
Deepfeel:

But you have a close friend or a brother/ family member you discuss heart to heart stuff with that's what I mean
yes of course, not that I don't have friends but I don't like keeping best friends

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What Do You Think About A Guy That Kiss And Tell? by destindd(m): 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
Techcrunchng:
yes of course, not that I don't have friends but I don't like keeping best friends
:haha!
Re: Ladies! What Do You Think About A Guy That Kiss And Tell? by kevinhat: 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
This one tie wrapper oo
Deepfeel:

Re: Ladies! What Do You Think About A Guy That Kiss And Tell? by Sonia2002(f): 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
The first and only guy who tried that with me is now the person warning others not to even imagine trying that. i dealt with him.
Re: Ladies! What Do You Think About A Guy That Kiss And Tell? by Godsage(m): 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
Sonia2002:
The first and only guy who tried that with me is now the person warning others not to even imagine trying that. i dealt with him.
Probably ur guy told a dumbass friend wey sense don elude..

Most guys just shenk am like normal stuff sotey u no fih find out, but trust me, dem don yarn about u behind ur back
grin
Re: Ladies! What Do You Think About A Guy That Kiss And Tell? by Godsage(m): 11:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
Sonia2002:
Only an eyesaw or unworthy girlfriend or wife guys dont discuss outside

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What Do You Think About A Guy That Kiss And Tell? by Nobody: 2:03am On Jun 21, 2019
Guys who are talkatives.
Guys who gossip a lot.
Guys who keeps company with friends of friends kiss and tell.
Runs gel too.
Re: Ladies! What Do You Think About A Guy That Kiss And Tell? by Deepfeel(m): 6:14am On Jun 21, 2019
Sonia2002:
He might be the first but definitely not the only unless his the only guy you kissed,
every guy you have kissed told someone about it, lets just say this guy told the wrong person. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Essence Of Sex? / Watch: Lady Buys 38 Shoes Worth N1M For Her Man To Celebrate 38years Birthday / Video Showing LASU Student Sucking On Little Girl's Lips Goes Viral; He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.