Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,434 members, 7,950,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

Maurizio Sarri Officially Unveiled As New Juventus Manager - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Maurizio Sarri Officially Unveiled As New Juventus Manager (28125 Views)

Lionel Messi Unveiled As A PSG Player, Given Squad Number 30 (Photo, Video) / Maurizio Sarri: I Smoke 60 Cigarettes A Day, Says New Juventus Coach / Cristiano Ronaldo Meets New Juventus Teammates For The First Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maurizio Sarri Officially Unveiled As New Juventus Manager by Ernerstdavid55(m): 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
julioralph:
Congrats.

Maurizio Sarri moving his stuff to Juventus grin
if u know u know grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maurizio Sarri Officially Unveiled As New Juventus Manager by Jaykolo10(m): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
The pidgin translation of the news though.... lol
Re: Maurizio Sarri Officially Unveiled As New Juventus Manager by Ernerstdavid55(m): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
valves:
During his first training grin grin grin
ma niggi join the igbo club grin grin
Re: Maurizio Sarri Officially Unveiled As New Juventus Manager by stagger: 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
What Sarri did at Napoli was phenomenal. Chelsea was filled with overrated prima donnas. Imagine a 22-year old goalkeeper refusing to be subbed. No discipline! What arrant nonsense!
Re: Maurizio Sarri Officially Unveiled As New Juventus Manager by Angelfrost(m): 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
Finally, other clubs have a chance to break the Juve cycle... We might finally see a new Serie A champion.
Re: Maurizio Sarri Officially Unveiled As New Juventus Manager by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
TheGoodJoe:
I am expecting nothing less than fireworks. I always believed CR7 would do better playing as a false 9 in a tiki taka system. With Sarri's work converting Dres Mertens to a false 9 and Mertens excelling, I expect CR7 to shine like a million stars.

That might be true even though CR7 is not new to the centre forward role. Sarri's tactics was booed at the Bridge especially after the ineptitude at Man city, Bournemouth and Everton but one must consider that he did some good at Chelsea. I mean Eden Hazard best season in terms of goals (21) & (17) assists and he took the team back to the champions league.
I will definitely miss him just like i missed his brother Conte.

1 Like

Re: Maurizio Sarri Officially Unveiled As New Juventus Manager by LesbianBoy(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
Opportunity to coach the GOAT himself was just too good to turn down for sarri. grin grin grin grin
Re: Maurizio Sarri Officially Unveiled As New Juventus Manager by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
stagger:
What Sarri did at Napoli was phenomenal. Chelsea was filled with overrated prima donnas. Imagine a 22-year old goalkeeper refusing to be subbed. No discipline! What arrant nonsense!

That's why he need to put his foot down and exact some authority. His tolerance is high and if he doesn't change, Old lady players would do worse. He's about to coach a team whose average age is 30.
Re: Maurizio Sarri Officially Unveiled As New Juventus Manager by Amoto94(m): 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
Arigo Sacchi on Sarri: "It's a revolutionary choice. If Juventus starts to play a bit more daring and futuristic football it could help a lot the development of the whole Italian football. Sarri is at the level of Guardiola or Pochettino. They have the same vision of work"

1 Like

Re: Maurizio Sarri Officially Unveiled As New Juventus Manager by chiboy1116: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
TheGoodJoe:
I am expecting nothing less than fireworks. I always believed CR7 would do better playing as a false 9 in a tiki taka system. With Sarri's work converting Dres Mertens to a false 9 and Mertens excelling, I expect CR7 to shine like a million stars.
what is this one saying , lwkmd . What is a false nine? Ronaldo doesn't even mark , can Ronaldo pass the ball really well? How many false nine have u seen ?
Re: Maurizio Sarri Officially Unveiled As New Juventus Manager by udemzyudex(m): 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
Mopolchi:
Good. FTC, Always wanted him to leave my club.

Up Chelsea, Blues for Life!

We are waiting for this man below.

Some Chelsea fans are something else I swear.

I remember when Conte was still the coach, a lot of them were calling for his sack and immediately they heard sarri was coming you need to see the way they were shouting sarri ball. Sarri this Sarri that, after one season they want him to leave and all of a sudden believe lampard is the new messiah.

Confuse souls everywhere.
Re: Maurizio Sarri Officially Unveiled As New Juventus Manager by LesbianBoy(m): 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

That's why he need to put his foot down and exact some authority. His tolerance is high and if he doesn't change, Old lady players would do worse. He's about to coach a team whose average age is 30.

Forget authority, these players especially CR7 are about to help his career. If I am him I will handle them with caution, play to CR7 strength then sit down and be smoking my cigarettes while I wait for the trophies to roll in. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Maurizio Sarri Officially Unveiled As New Juventus Manager by Mopolchi: 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
udemzyudex:

Some Chelsea fans are something else I swear.

I remember when Conte was still the coach, a lot of them were calling for his sack and immediately they heard sarri was coming you need to see the way they were shouting sarri ball. Sarri this Sarri that, after one season they want him to leave and all of a sudden believe lampard is the new messiah.

Confuse souls everywhere.
'Confused' is the adjective needed.
Re: Maurizio Sarri Officially Unveiled As New Juventus Manager by Foolishmasses: 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
Beware......beware....Beware

New method to submit your Bank statement for intending overseas travellers.

Seun4FastLoans:
Good

By the way, if you own a good business with a good statement of account or a salary eaner you can check below my comment and contact me for quick loans without collateral.
Re: Maurizio Sarri Officially Unveiled As New Juventus Manager by NwaJozi: 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
Why did Chelsea let this man leave ��‍♂️

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Maurizio Sarri Officially Unveiled As New Juventus Manager by Fuckthamods: 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
chiboy1116:
what is this one saying , lwkmd . What is a false nine? Ronaldo doesn't even mark , can Ronaldo pass the ball really well? How many false nine have u seen ?
See this messi fan here again.. I remember you crying in Argentina Paraguay thread and now see u here. Cr7 gives u nightmares grin
Re: Maurizio Sarri Officially Unveiled As New Juventus Manager by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
Sir Alex Ferguson(best in history), Mourinho, Ancelotti, Zidane, Allegri, Sarri, Felipe Scolari, Carlos Querois, Fernando Santos...

These are Ronaldo Coaches...

Great player but had/has great teachers too...
Re: Maurizio Sarri Officially Unveiled As New Juventus Manager by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
chiboy1116:
I wonder how you will believe a footballer who has been best in the World Five times and has been among the top three for over a decade can not pass ball well. Beats my imagination.

Cristiano Ronaldo amazing passing skills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAImiszmg44

2 Likes

Re: Maurizio Sarri Officially Unveiled As New Juventus Manager by chiboy1116: 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

I wonder how you will believe a footballer who has been best in the World Five times and has been among the top three for over a decade can not pass ball well. Beats my imagination.

Cristiano Ronaldo amazing passing skills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAImiszmg44

and I asked u , do u know what a false 9 mean . What u just said doesn't make sense , making fancy passes doesn't make u a good passer , Ronaldo is an average passer of the ball , he's not that great and he is not that bad . Call it hatting but that's fact . Aguero , Suarez , lewandowski would work in a false nine better than Ronaldo , u need to know what a false nine does first , I don't think u do know .
Re: Maurizio Sarri Officially Unveiled As New Juventus Manager by chiboy1116: 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
Fuckthamods:

See this messi fan here again.. I remember you crying in Argentina Paraguay thread and now see u here. Cr7 gives u nightmares grin
undecided...Ronaldo is a fantastic forward /player . But he's not a false nine .
Re: Maurizio Sarri Officially Unveiled As New Juventus Manager by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
Less pressure, 95% certainty of winning the league. Wise move.
Re: Maurizio Sarri Officially Unveiled As New Juventus Manager by Nature8(m): 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
julioralph:
Congrats.
Maurizio Sarri moving his stuff to Juventus grin

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maurizio Sarri Officially Unveiled As New Juventus Manager by babakb: 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
chiboy1116:
undecided...Ronaldo is a fantastic forward /player . But he's not a false nine .

He is not a great passer but he has the highest assists in UCL history ahead of the "great passers"

He is the 2nd highest assists in laliga history ahead of the "great passers"

1 Like

Re: Maurizio Sarri Officially Unveiled As New Juventus Manager by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
chiboy1116:
and I asked u , do u know what a false 9 mean . What u just said doesn't make sense , making fancy passes doesn't make u a good passer , Ronaldo is an average passer of the ball , he's not that great and he is not that bad . Call it hatting but that's fact . Aguero , Suarez , lewandowski would work in a false nine better than Ronaldo , u need to know what a false nine does first , I don't think u do know .

The reason why you will say that because you have seen them given the opportunity to play the role. CR7 has not been giving the opportunity. He has the work rate, brilliant passer even if you try to deny it. He has the positioning and movement. Any other place he lags behind can be corrected in training.

I bet you, I know more about the false 9 than you do.
Re: Maurizio Sarri Officially Unveiled As New Juventus Manager by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
chiboy1116:

Was Dries Mertens known to play the role before Sarri converted him? No one said Ronaldo has played the role but it is an expectation for Sarri to convert CR7 to excel in the role.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maurizio Sarri Officially Unveiled As New Juventus Manager by Janosky: 11:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
111sunshine:
This guy is more respected in Italy than in England... Congratulations

For the first time Abramovich & Chelsea were snubbed by a Coach working for the club.
This Sarri ball get mind,no be small....
Re: Maurizio Sarri Officially Unveiled As New Juventus Manager by Ghokes(m): 10:22am On Jun 21, 2019
Forza Juventus

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Footballer Made A Shirt Number Unique To You? / Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman / Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.