Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

Secular Researchers Agree: Worldviews Control Science! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Secular Researchers Agree: Worldviews Control Science! (2487 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Has This For Nigerian Artistes Who Left Church For Secular Music / Is It Right To Play Secular Songs During Christian Weddings? / What Is Wrong With Secular Artistes And Comedians Performing In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secular Researchers Agree: Worldviews Control Science! by budaatum: 11:36am On Jun 23, 2019
paraltero:

You have made valid points. However my point is that if, say, Jamiu decides to identify as a woman and it is possible to change everything about Jamiu to match what is typical of women right down to the genetic level, would it still be right to call Jamiu a man?
If Jamiu can perform a miracle to "change everything about Jamiu to match what is typical of women right down to the genetic level", who would argue with her that she's not a woman?

We will perform all valid checks to truly ensure a miracle happened however. No one is pulling a TBJ on this lot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secular Researchers Agree: Worldviews Control Science! by paraltero: 11:52am On Jun 23, 2019
budaatum:

If Jamiu can perform a miracle to "change everything about Jamiu to match what is typical of women right down to the genetic level", who would argue with her that she's not a woman?

We will perform all valid checks to truly ensure a miracle happened however. No one is pulling a TBJ on this lot!

grin grin grin grin grin Awesome response grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secular Researchers Agree: Worldviews Control Science! by johnydon22(m): 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
budaatum:

Thank you.

People don't understand there is a difference between " I want to be this" and "I am this"

"I want to be this" shows you know you really aren't this hence aspires to be.

"I am this" makes a claim that you are something and given the reality on ground, it can be factually wrong or right.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secular Researchers Agree: Worldviews Control Science! by budaatum: 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
Re: Secular Researchers Agree: Worldviews Control Science! by DoctorAlien(m): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
Re: Secular Researchers Agree: Worldviews Control Science! by DoctorAlien(m): 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘prophet Odumeje Arrested’, Moved To State CID Awka (photos) / Why Were The 5 Unwise Virgins Left Behind? / Dajjal/anti Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.