Stats: 3,198,177 members, 7,967,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:30 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) (46664 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by greenprince(m): 9:55am On Jun 21, 2019
nototribalist:
Hell rufai should stop funding these guys cos obviously they're getting more notorious with the money he said he's been giving them to stop killing people

Where is UN Security Council and European Union?

Which kind wahala be this

Leave UN and EU please... they have enough problems. These people have representatives, senators, a bloody governor for goodness sake and Nigeria has a president and a 'functioning' government so all is well.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by manpeblow: 10:02am On Jun 21, 2019
The lives of innocent Nigerians are being wasted everyday. Bullhari will not do anything about the killings. They are his kinsmen and he is treating them with kit glooves.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by enomakos(m): 10:04am On Jun 21, 2019
the military are involves in this killing

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Vatod(m): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2019
Meanwhile efcc is in south arresting g guys and the media will be like nothing they happen!!

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by phenom666(m): 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
Sensimilla:

I said Taraba is like any other states in the South, ie in terms of religion and belief, I can identify all the states in Nigerian maps without their names on them, let alone regions.

Some of the people bear Muslim names because they, Hausa is their linga franca up their, they all have their own different languages,

I know you can call Appostle Suleiman a Muslim for bearing a Muslim name.

that comment doesn't prove he's a Muslim, at least if he is a Muslim, he must have traveled to Mecca and become an Alhaji,
he is sending peaceful message to Muslims because the Muslim love causing riots, the way Muslims cause riots in Jos will make you think Plateau is a Muslim state.

BTW, UGWUANYI IS A MUSLIM TOO.

Ur mumu is special grade Taraba is in d North and all Northern state are Muslim.

Keep deceiving ur self.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Problemkid1: 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
shineeye1:
While a few reasonable tribes like Biafra and ijaw are arming themselves to the teeth to wade off these invading rampaging demons called Fulani herdsmen, the other imbecilic tribes are busy whining and crying as they slaughter them and hoping that their enemy will send soldiers to come and save them. Una go die tire!!!
Which kind talk be this for crying out loud grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Problemkid1: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
DelilahMakinde:

The international community have been silent, Donald trump, Canada and Europe are doing their best to keep Nigerians out of their countries. Our neighbors don't want us either

Do you know what's about to happen ?

Just try to leave Nigeria at all costs. The sooner the better for you and your family.
Leave Nigeria to where! Some of you guys don't think before talking. Instead of you to fight back or find a solution on how to fixe this dead country back, you're talking of leaving the country. Ok if everyone leave the country, who's going to fixe the country back. Thank God you know that no country want you and you still want to go to that Same country again. Nawa oo cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by DelilahMakinde(f): 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
Problemkid1:
Leave Nigeria to where! Some of you guys don't think before talking. Instead of you to fight back or find a solution on how to fixe this dead country back, you're talking of leave the country. Ok if everyone leave the country, who's going to fixe the country back. Thank God you know that no country want you and you still want to go to that Same country again. Nawa oo cheesy

Some of us have dual/multiple citizenship..are we the one who Killed the dead country ?? ??
My advice is for visa applicants...ok.
Tu comprende ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Problemkid1: 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
DimIsaac10:
Nobody is even saying Let's pray for Jalingo...
Kikikikiki...
But they know how to pray for South Sudan and Cameroon grin grin foolish Nigerians cheesy

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Problemkid1: 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
DelilahMakinde:

Some of us have dual/multiple citizenship..are we the one who Killed the dead country ?? ??
Tu comprende ?

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Problemkid1: 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
DelilahMakinde:

Tu comprende ?
But leaving the country is not the solution. We need to work together and fixe this country back. Those countries you're running to, they also have issues before but they work together and fixe thier country. Leaving this country in not the best solution dear
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by DelilahMakinde(f): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
Problemkid1:
But leaving the country is not the solution. We need to work together and fixe this country back. Those countries you're running to, they also have issues before but they work together and fixe thier country. Leaving this country in not the best solution dear

Bros, u Neva understand the meaning of failed state...

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Problemkid1: 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
DelilahMakinde:

Bros, u Neva understand the meaning of failed state...
Well, Na true Sha! Anytime I see this country with her problem, I go tell my self say e no go ever better lipsrsealed

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by rhames(m): 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2019
alsudan:
The option left for Christians in the middle belt is to carry arms. These jihadist will never stop until being given the Israeli treatment.

Has nothing to do with religion but xenophobia. From the narration, the CO was complicit in the success of the Fulani invasion of that community despite facts on ground.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Sensimilla: 7:51am On Jun 22, 2019
phenom666:

Ur mumu is special grade Taraba is in d North and all Northern state are Muslim.

Keep deceiving ur self.

Zombie I want you to get this into your fvcking skull.

Some Northern states are more Christian that Edo State which is in South South,
Some part of Igbo land is in the Northern Region, I know you will tag them Muslims,

Grow up and use your brain, don't let the political regions deceive you.

'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) / Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! / Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally