Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,523 members, 7,908,431 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 06:15 AM

Jos Baby Thief Confesses: I Just Needed A Child To Call Me Mother, - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jos Baby Thief Confesses: I Just Needed A Child To Call Me Mother, (19979 Views)

Man Arrested For Pretending To Be Kidnapper Of Ondo Missing Child To Get Ransom / Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun / Man Kills Only Child To Marry Second Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Baby Thief Confesses: I Just Needed A Child To Call Me Mother, by millionboi2: 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
czarina:
And you could not coman hadopt me?

Gaskiya, I go call you "mummy" sotay, you go disown me.

Not too late sha, who wants to adopt? I'm available, I no dey too disturb, I can feed myself, I can bath myself, I can wear my clothes. I'm very well-behaved.

My work na to just dey hug you and call you mummy/daddy.
mad gal ....... when na u suppose dey adopt now
Re: Jos Baby Thief Confesses: I Just Needed A Child To Call Me Mother, by ud4u: 11:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nonsense, that was why she stole someone's joy
Re: Jos Baby Thief Confesses: I Just Needed A Child To Call Me Mother, by Sidneyjack: 3:30am On Jun 21, 2019
She is still single and be thinking of having baby, she should get married so that she can have a baby of her own
Re: Jos Baby Thief Confesses: I Just Needed A Child To Call Me Mother, by Biafranewsmill(f): 3:41am On Jun 21, 2019
Picture of a young lady identify to be leritshimwa Diya of zawan in Jos south local government of pletiu State who forged an alleged kidnap in order to extort money from husband has Confessed.

According to Police, leritshaimwa Diyal did not just extort money from husband and her family,
Read more....
https://biafranewsmill.com/steal-newly-born-child/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jos Baby Thief Confesses: I Just Needed A Child To Call Me Mother, by Ayotemide(f): 3:46am On Jun 21, 2019
From the month you are married, many Nigerians make it their life purpose to frustrate you with the questions of Pregnancy.

Stealing someone's child and bringing untold hardship to another must have been done with a completely 'damn the consequences' spirit.

This crime should be to the forefront the lack of support expectant couples face, especially the wives.

2 Likes

Re: Jos Baby Thief Confesses: I Just Needed A Child To Call Me Mother, by Walexilee(m): 5:02am On Jun 21, 2019
this woman just they give us excuse
Re: Jos Baby Thief Confesses: I Just Needed A Child To Call Me Mother, by Jaymaxxy(m): 6:15am On Jun 21, 2019
Sidneyjack:
She is still single and be thinking of having baby, she should get married so that she can have a baby of her own
Read the post again.

1 Like

Re: Jos Baby Thief Confesses: I Just Needed A Child To Call Me Mother, by sapeleboi(m): 6:18am On Jun 21, 2019
child to call you mother , thief b4 we know now , you will sale that child for 300k

Re: Jos Baby Thief Confesses: I Just Needed A Child To Call Me Mother, by sapeleboi(m): 6:20am On Jun 21, 2019
so your juju still de drink dry gin and people own don upgrade to andre
JohnOkolo22:
See below

Re: Jos Baby Thief Confesses: I Just Needed A Child To Call Me Mother, by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 21, 2019
cant you adopt one?
Re: Jos Baby Thief Confesses: I Just Needed A Child To Call Me Mother, by lyndaway(f): 8:42am On Jun 21, 2019
It not easy to face the situation of barrenness but stealing was a wrong option I really feel for her now that you've been caught who will than call you mummy in prison? Madam you mess up big time
Re: Jos Baby Thief Confesses: I Just Needed A Child To Call Me Mother, by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:46am On Jun 21, 2019
sad See her had like pure water. Abi sugar mix with your brain? You no have relatives or junior sister or junior brother that just give birth that you can go and meet to give you one of their children to leave with you so you can train that children like your own?

But instead you go steal joy of another family !. You deserve punishment.

Here is my judgment, that woman should wash public toilet for 3 year. I raise.
Re: Jos Baby Thief Confesses: I Just Needed A Child To Call Me Mother, by nwanyionitsha: 9:09am On Jun 21, 2019
Olukat:

I don't need to go through the lies of contacting many Orphanage... shocked shocked
Legal adoption is one of the most difficult things in Nigeria.
When you reach orphanage, you go know say a large number of the children there have families and relatives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jos Baby Thief Confesses: I Just Needed A Child To Call Me Mother, by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:31am On Jun 21, 2019
Why not Look for somebody way go knack you & born picken wey go call you mummy.
Re: Jos Baby Thief Confesses: I Just Needed A Child To Call Me Mother, by mechanics(m): 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
The hospital board will surely scrutinize students from that school applying for IT.
Re: Jos Baby Thief Confesses: I Just Needed A Child To Call Me Mother, by SALIMAN(m): 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
Wat a sad one

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Nabbed for Defrauding People With Fake Promise Of Oil Company Work in Delta / Man Who Stole A Lamp From A Mosque, Caught On CCTV (Video) / Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.