Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,958 members, 7,890,162 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:15 AM

"No More Space": Blogger Blessing Okoro Shows Off Her Shoes Closet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "No More Space": Blogger Blessing Okoro Shows Off Her Shoes Closet (2800 Views)

Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) / Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"No More Space": Blogger Blessing Okoro Shows Off Her Shoes Closet by G1STMORE: 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
GistMore.com

Controversial blogger, Blessing Okoro flaunt her shoes closet says there is no more space.

Still arranging no more space in my closet is full .
But with @drunkwithshoes I can’t get tired I will sleep on the bed with the remaining shoes .
Let me make more shoe rack .
I still have over 70 pairs in cartoon I never put leg�.
Biko no vex if you like any of the shoes just follow @drunkwithshoes .
They will kee u with shoes just wait

See more photos; https://gistmore.com/no-more-space-blogger-blessing-shows-off-her-shoes-closet

Lalasticlala.

Re: "No More Space": Blogger Blessing Okoro Shows Off Her Shoes Closet by G1STMORE: 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2019

Re: "No More Space": Blogger Blessing Okoro Shows Off Her Shoes Closet by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
How's this beneficial to us as a people ?
Re: "No More Space": Blogger Blessing Okoro Shows Off Her Shoes Closet by internationalman(m): 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
Okrika shoes

4 Likes

Re: "No More Space": Blogger Blessing Okoro Shows Off Her Shoes Closet by czarina(f): 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hope na you get am true true this time?

2 Likes

Re: "No More Space": Blogger Blessing Okoro Shows Off Her Shoes Closet by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
Las, las, she went to a boutique and took pics with their shoes. Fake ass bítches here and there!

She had better focus on redeeming her public image than this show-off that got her humiliated.

What a senseless woman @30!

6 Likes

Re: "No More Space": Blogger Blessing Okoro Shows Off Her Shoes Closet by GraGra247(m): 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
She has started again.

Even boldly wearing an "EAT SHlT" polo.

Maybe those Dubai Old men have emptied their diarrhea sh!t inside her mouth and paid her well for it.
Re: "No More Space": Blogger Blessing Okoro Shows Off Her Shoes Closet by mytime24(f): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
She never stop her lies undecided

Wetin b dis

6 Likes

Re: "No More Space": Blogger Blessing Okoro Shows Off Her Shoes Closet by donbachi(m): 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
Fake banny

1 Like

Re: "No More Space": Blogger Blessing Okoro Shows Off Her Shoes Closet by LearnITsmash(m): 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
See this aturu in a boutique deceiving herself, she needs to be jailed for this undecided
Re: "No More Space": Blogger Blessing Okoro Shows Off Her Shoes Closet by Olalan(m): 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
Unrepentant faker she is........Am sure there's a medical term for her behaviour

3 Likes

Re: "No More Space": Blogger Blessing Okoro Shows Off Her Shoes Closet by Houseofglam7(f): 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
Cheap shoes everywhere cheesy

1 Like

Re: "No More Space": Blogger Blessing Okoro Shows Off Her Shoes Closet by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:50am On Jun 21, 2019
mytime24:
Wetin b dis
Lol, she's advertising that IG page
Re: "No More Space": Blogger Blessing Okoro Shows Off Her Shoes Closet by Phenomenal16(f): 1:26am On Jun 21, 2019
M still waiting for d real owners of the shoes
Re: "No More Space": Blogger Blessing Okoro Shows Off Her Shoes Closet by Smalliegirl: 3:53am On Jun 21, 2019
This is an advert guys...Hahaha. i think shes advertizing for @drunkwithshoes
Re: "No More Space": Blogger Blessing Okoro Shows Off Her Shoes Closet by Smalliegirl: 3:58am On Jun 21, 2019
mytime24:

Wetin b dis
Me, I am indifferent when it comes to this Blessing's matter because no one is holy...

But you should check out the other videos she posted, this empty space has been filled with shoes.

This is obviously an advert, its how she gets paid on IG. Lets all cut her a bit of slack biko...

No one can say in their lives they havent lied jor... wink
Re: "No More Space": Blogger Blessing Okoro Shows Off Her Shoes Closet by starbuck(f): 5:38am On Jun 21, 2019
I believe show never finish for this earth, make she go buy the ones she will wear in afterlife....

Low lifer
Re: "No More Space": Blogger Blessing Okoro Shows Off Her Shoes Closet by Ikpeazukerosene: 5:57am On Jun 21, 2019
This useless thief

1 Like

Re: "No More Space": Blogger Blessing Okoro Shows Off Her Shoes Closet by femi4: 6:34am On Jun 21, 2019
mytime24:

Wetin b dis
That's for her cooking pot
Re: "No More Space": Blogger Blessing Okoro Shows Off Her Shoes Closet by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 21, 2019
THIEF
Re: "No More Space": Blogger Blessing Okoro Shows Off Her Shoes Closet by partnerbizz5(f): 8:41am On Jun 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Las, las, she went to a boutique and took pics with their shoes. Fake ass bítches here and there!

She had better focus on redeeming her public image than this show-off that got her humiliated.

What a senseless woman @30!

No chiils

Savage.

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

(1) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri:after My Wedding I Became Pregnant, Wasn’t Sure I Wanted A Baby Now / Sue Any Lady That Collects Money And Refused To Come To Your House ~ Police / How Tiwasavage Blocked Me Because Of This Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.