Stats: 3,177,395 members, 7,901,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:46 PM

Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup (42184 Views)

Super Falcons Qualify For Women's AFCON With Win Against Ivory Coast / Congratulations Falcons Qualify At The Expense Of Var / China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
Big congrat, Justice delay; is never a Justice denied.

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Thisnut(m): 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nigeria and permutation since 1904. Shm

Well Nigeria to face USA

Nighmare
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Growingboi(m): 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
I'm super excited

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by boss1310(m): 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
am very happy now, that match against France we don't deserve first round elimination

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Afospecialk: 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
Congrats

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Odinaka00(m): 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
England ga anyu ndi a ikpakwu come Sunday.. Jogbuchaa onwe ha na njo

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by GOFRONT(m): 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2019

With the permutation and calculation that has landed our super Falcons to round of 16, It is a clear reflection of how our country's system work generally.....

Uncertainty everywhere, every sector.....Nothing ever seem to work freely on its own....

Village people have really pinned down this country

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by mooremoney(m): 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
Those girls are too old

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by egoldi01: 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
But Germany are really going to be very difficult!

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by oluwasegun007(m): 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
I forsee a France Nigeria encounter again..

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by wristbangle: 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
EniHolar:

Even France is afraid of us now. Watch out... Till we meet them in the semi final.

Eniola, please Stop taking weed/alcohol. It's not good for your health

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by klever18(m): 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
Wat I experienced today when the penalty was given ,I don't want to experience it in my life again

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by oluwaVaz(m): 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
Cirochukade:

Just because na Germany.. abeg Go naija Go! grin
na England we go meet

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by macello4(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
our women will win dis world cup

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by klever18(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
Odinaka00:
England ga anyu ndi a ikpakwu come Sunday.. Jogbuchaa onwe ha na njo
it's on Saturday vs Germany 5pm

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by egoldi01: 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
But Germany are really going to be difficult for us

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by PopeFlatino(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
Oh boy Chile and Thailand match wan give me heartache this night, expecially that VAR and PK moment cry

Except That's keeper,who carry the rest come world cup abeg

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Starman007: 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
May God help us in d next round.....
I was refreshing my livescore praying for chile not to add another goal....
being in knockout.. the lowest ranked team in d competition.. is an achievement...
Germany we are ready...

to chop beating

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Kelgabriel5(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
Cameroon played too well to leave, they are beta than our girls, watching the match this night Thailand wasn't doing anything spectacular and Chile didn't do anything about it.
Lesson 1
From our girls we learn Neva to leave ur fate in anoda person's hands
Lesson 2
From Chile; kill off ur fears and worries before they become adversaries
I'm kacy

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by bidexmat(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
Had my heart in my mouth all through today's matches. I feared it might end like that of Cameroon. Never have i been this tensed and stressed mentally. Dem fit go play nonsense for di second round sef. Now i know the love i have for this country is deeper than i thought. Oboit !!! grin cry cry cry cry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by gideonvalor98(m): 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
Na small thing! You know how much naija dey spend on rice importation from Thailand? They no go want lose better customer nah!
In buhari's voice: hello! Ogbeh increase rice importation from Thailand
Congrats falcons

18 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by pmadise(m): 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
The Thais were so dogged against the Chileans and they celebrated with their coaches and fans as if they won the world cup though they lost 2:0.

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by fredoooooo: 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
Congrats ... Omo na Grrmany be the next game o
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by PopeFlatino(m): 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
grin guy I computer my heart one side,,,my eyes was just fixed at d Thailand's keepers feet and d Line...I no need retake story ,VAR palava for this one
klever18:
Wat I experienced today when the penalty was given ,I don't want to experience it in my life again

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Mizwisdom(f): 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
We're not expecting to win Germany, but we're happy we still got to round of 16 being the lowest ranked team in the group. Congrats Nigerians

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by danibest001: 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by KevMitnick: 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
They just extended their day of punishment... The Germans are merciless... grin grin grin
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Omoluabi16(m): 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
wristbangle:

Eniola, please Stop taking weed/alcohol. It's not good for your health
Eniola believes.. maybe you should too. cheesy

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by martineverest(m): 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
but FIFA is partial sha..They allowed Chile to play till 99th minutes so as to give them chance to score the 3rd goal

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by standard4living: 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
Congratulations to our Super Falcons

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by bidexmat(m): 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
grin grin A very valid question!
PopeFlatino:
Oh boy Chile and Thailand match wan give me heartache this night, expecially that VAR and PK moment cry

Except That's keeper,who carry the rest come world cup abeg

FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) / England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 / I Nearly Pulled My Gun' Odartey After DNA Test Proved He Wasn’t Father Of 3 Kids