Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,910 members, 7,872,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Teni Tries To Look Girly, What Do You Think? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Tries To Look Girly, What Do You Think? (6102 Views)

IK Ogbonna Looking 'Girly' In Ripped Jeans - Fan Says, He Responds / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Flees As Police Tries To Arrest Her For Cyber Bullying / Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni Tries To Look Girly, What Do You Think? by Eeldris1000001: 7:33am On Jun 21, 2019
This is as girly as it can get for Teni Makanaki. She is a Tomboy and she dresses like a guy most times. Today, she got her hair done, her weave lays to one side of her head as she promised to steal everyone’s man with her new look.

“I’m taking everyone’s man!! ��� I don’t care, I don’t care, because Na me be Cinderella ohhhh #PowerRangers” , she wrote beneath the video on her Instagram page.
Teni is funny, she loves to make funny videos and this may be another clip of her acting as a comedian. ” I am on a rampage to steal anybody’s boyfriend”, she said.

https://www.nigeriatunes.com/teni-tries-to-look-girly-what-do-you-think/

1 Like

Re: Teni Tries To Look Girly, What Do You Think? by Eazie351(m): 9:46am On Jun 21, 2019
if you like, be on a cowpage...kokanmi

1 Like

Re: Teni Tries To Look Girly, What Do You Think? by Raydos: 11:30am On Jun 21, 2019
The attention is always on bobrisky

But in reality, this teni is worse than bobrisky, always trying to dress like a MAN

2 Likes

Re: Teni Tries To Look Girly, What Do You Think? by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
Raydos:

But in reality, this teni is worse than bobrisky, always trying to dress like a MAN
knock yourself out mahn
Re: Teni Tries To Look Girly, What Do You Think? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2019
Raydos:

women get away with almost everything
Re: Teni Tries To Look Girly, What Do You Think? by Iamicekid(m): 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
But there is something I still don’t understand about all this plus size girls and guys, how can you be looking at yourself till u get that big and u did nothing about it and even when u don big finish instead of you go find a way to fix it, u come online forming, I’m beautiful the way I look and stop body shaming when you know deep down u are a joke to yourself

3 Likes

Re: Teni Tries To Look Girly, What Do You Think? by yebo: 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
Iamicekid:
But there is something I still don’t understand about all this plus size girls and guys, how can you be looking at yourself till u get that big and u did nothing about it and even when u don big finish instead of you go find a way to fix it, u come online forming, I’m beautiful the way I look and stop body shaming when you know deep down u are a joke to yourself

I don't understand as well

1 Like

Re: Teni Tries To Look Girly, What Do You Think? by geepawps(m): 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder....Teni is not bad wink wink

1 Like

Re: Teni Tries To Look Girly, What Do You Think? by welturebotanical: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
CURE PIMPLES NATURALLY
Check my signature for more info
Re: Teni Tries To Look Girly, What Do You Think? by sonofspada(m): 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
ew
Re: Teni Tries To Look Girly, What Do You Think? by oalandAgents2: 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
She is female so why is this news? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni Tries To Look Girly, What Do You Think? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
I can create a professional app for your website with pull to refresh feature and modern astounding interface for 5k only, we deliver within 3 hours interval, no delay.
Quote me to get my contact.
Re: Teni Tries To Look Girly, What Do You Think? by meobizy(f): 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2019
Teni dresses like a man because she is insecure in her sexuality.
It’s normal.
Na her type dey become butch lesbos not because she’s homosexual but due to a lack of interest from men.
E no concern me.
If she doesn’t want to lose weight and look better then more grease to her elbows.
Re: Teni Tries To Look Girly, What Do You Think? by HARDBUOI: 10:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
Looks like a monster
Re: Teni Tries To Look Girly, What Do You Think? by oalandAgents2: 12:55am On Jun 22, 2019
Who is she?
Re: Teni Tries To Look Girly, What Do You Think? by oalandAgents2: 1:01am On Jun 22, 2019
Yes she looks female. Shall we go and fry beans? grin

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira / Abuja Body Of Comedians Tasks New CP On Increased Fight Against Kidnapping / Photos: Chika Ike Moves Into Multi Million Naira Lekki Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.