Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,947 members, 7,973,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 12:29 PM

3 Teachers Caught With Leaked WAEC Questions (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Teachers Caught With Leaked WAEC Questions (Photo) (26475 Views)

3 Teachers Caught With Leaked WAEC Questions . / Teachers Caught In School Of Deaf Abuja Molesting Students / Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Teachers Caught With Leaked WAEC Questions (Photo) by Blisplendor12(f): 8:37am On Jun 21, 2019
17 me?
Re: 3 Teachers Caught With Leaked WAEC Questions (Photo) by Sholaco: 8:37am On Jun 21, 2019
Na today? There are many of them in Nigeria, anyone caught is a thief.....
Re: 3 Teachers Caught With Leaked WAEC Questions (Photo) by otokx(m): 8:39am On Jun 21, 2019
obembet:
If you remember this headline hit like....

WAEC: Abia, Anambra lead nationwide in 2018 May/June WASSCE results

Is this how they used to do it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Teachers Caught With Leaked WAEC Questions (Photo) by Peacemaker5129(f): 8:40am On Jun 21, 2019
Yet these people will be claiming that their region is the best in waec exam
This is purely what they do

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Teachers Caught With Leaked WAEC Questions (Photo) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 21, 2019
falcon01:
Their crime here is getting caught!

True bro
Re: 3 Teachers Caught With Leaked WAEC Questions (Photo) by Chuknovski(m): 8:41am On Jun 21, 2019
go to school,get a good degree, and get a good job" what do you expect? students will definitely cheat
Re: 3 Teachers Caught With Leaked WAEC Questions (Photo) by Mahsums: 8:42am On Jun 21, 2019
Na dem

1 Like

Re: 3 Teachers Caught With Leaked WAEC Questions (Photo) by Streetdreamx(m): 8:45am On Jun 21, 2019
How is a 17yrs old a teacher?
Re: 3 Teachers Caught With Leaked WAEC Questions (Photo) by Chukwurah003: 8:50am On Jun 21, 2019
PDP again
Re: 3 Teachers Caught With Leaked WAEC Questions (Photo) by dominique(f): 8:50am On Jun 21, 2019
If they work for a private school, then the school should be investigated as well. Most of these private schools engage in examination malpractices. Most WAEC supervisors prefer to be posted there because of the juicy envelopes they recieve to allow students cheat. Private schools play a big role in the rot we have in our educational sector today.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 3 Teachers Caught With Leaked WAEC Questions (Photo) by captainbell: 8:52am On Jun 21, 2019
The fat guy in the middle (Darlington) is someone I know very well, he's very active in my ppa back then in Okongwu memorial grammar sch nnewi anambra state in the year 2014, though he was a PTA teacher then, but I can tell you that he was very active, diligent and loved by most students. He has high passion for teaching back then despite been poorly paid. I don't know why he got himself into this mess. Though we weren't close then cos I was a corp member, but I can tell you he was very up and doing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Teachers Caught With Leaked WAEC Questions (Photo) by Afamed: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2019
otokx:

For exposing your double standard?
Re: 3 Teachers Caught With Leaked WAEC Questions (Photo) by Alejobs: 8:57am On Jun 21, 2019
What can we do without reliable power really? We don't deserve this heat!
Re: 3 Teachers Caught With Leaked WAEC Questions (Photo) by Yaismayaila(m): 8:58am On Jun 21, 2019
Let's see whether the Imo and Anambra students will scale after their sources were caught.
Always cheating!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Teachers Caught With Leaked WAEC Questions (Photo) by materialproject: 8:59am On Jun 21, 2019
Let them tell us the source
Re: 3 Teachers Caught With Leaked WAEC Questions (Photo) by Jonzingmaster(m): 9:06am On Jun 21, 2019
Bullshit!
When I was serving in the northern part of the country... WAEC answers were been written on the blackboard for those dummies.. Yet majority of them couldn't even write what's on the blackboard into their various answer scripts.
Re: 3 Teachers Caught With Leaked WAEC Questions (Photo) by homosapien(m): 9:10am On Jun 21, 2019
Jonzingmaster:
Bullshit!
When I was serving in the northern part of the country... WAEC answers were been written on the blackboard for those dummies.. Yet majority of them couldn't even write what's on the blackboard into their various answer scripts.

What you wrote up there is nothing but the naked truth.

1 Like

Re: 3 Teachers Caught With Leaked WAEC Questions (Photo) by Unlimitk2(m): 9:19am On Jun 21, 2019
Hmm
I've just a new thing today
I'm bookmarking this page for future referwnces
Re: 3 Teachers Caught With Leaked WAEC Questions (Photo) by luminouz(m): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2019
captainbell:
The fat guy in the middle (Darlington) is someone I know very well, he's very active in my ppa back then in Okongwu memorial grammar sch nnewi anambra state in the year 2014, though he was a PTA teacher then, but I can tell you that he was very active, diligent and loved by most students. He has high passion for teaching back then despite been poorly paid. I don't know why he got himself into this mess. Though we weren't close then cos I was a corp member, but I can tell you he was very up and doing.

Well,his name is darlington... He is truly the students darling! smiley
Re: 3 Teachers Caught With Leaked WAEC Questions (Photo) by luminouz(m): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2019
Jonzingmaster:
Bullshit!

Huh shocked
Re: 3 Teachers Caught With Leaked WAEC Questions (Photo) by obembet(f): 9:24am On Jun 21, 2019
otokx:

Na you talk am oo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Suspected Phone Thieves Beaten To Pulp In Jos (Photos) / Okada Riders Protest With Corpse Of Colleague Shot By Police In Benue / My Dad Is Very Stingy - Mapoly Undergraduate Who Stole Dad's Severance Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.