Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,822 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) (40675 Views)

Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days / American Tourist Describes Nigeria After Spending 12 Days In Lagos (Photos) / Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by centboy123456(m): 11:49am On Jun 21, 2019
Nigerian is hell on earth.
Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by Lexusgs430: 11:50am On Jun 21, 2019
Who like sufferhead...... You would not know Nigeria is truly a shithole, until you taste a more pleasanthole........

2 Likes

Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by AngelicBeing: 11:51am On Jun 21, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
nansense..Dubai of all places..if she kon reach Canada nko?..all this village gals sef
You are joking right, the UAE is what Nigeria will never be in another trillion years, the local population of the UAE is 1.5 million (citizens) , foreign expatriate are about 8 million, total population is around 9.5 million or there about, the standard of living in Dubai is comparable to what obtains in the western world, Dubai citizens are visa free to Schengen countries and several other saner climes, the Sovereign wealth fund of ABU DAHBI alone is 875 billion dollars and that of Nigeria is 2.15 billion dollars, how many UAE citizens do you see on the streets of Nigeria? Forget story, UAE is 1 billion tines better than the headquarters of poverty in the world called Nigeria grin

8 Likes

Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:54am On Jun 21, 2019
Lol pako pikin go kukuma lost for Dubai

1 Like

Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by Dipsong: 11:57am On Jun 21, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
nansense..Dubai of all places..if she kon reach Canada nko?..all this village gals sef

Have u been to dubai before? Dubai is a commercial city dont say what u dont know
Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by Ayoefa: 11:58am On Jun 21, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

What makes Canada better pass Dubai? NOTHING. Been to both and each has its advantages and disadvantages. Cold will kill you in Canada and hear fit kill person in Dubai. Dubai is way more beautiful tha.n any city in Canada.
Canadian, American and British enter Dubia and they open mouth like wow...I know been there done that.

1 Like

Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by Jarus(m): 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2019
LOL

I can relate. My 5 year old sometimes wakes up by 1am to ask when next we will travel to Dubai.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by 400billionman: 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
grin

Anjola. Don't come back o.

They want to scam you.
Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by Isoduwa(m): 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
Enter house dont be silly little girl ��

Don't she sing her national anthem or pledge in school

I pledge to Nigeria my country.
To be faithful, loyal and honest.
To serve Nigeria with all my strength.
To defend her unity, and uphold her honour and glory.
So help me God.
Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by mytime24(f): 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by tete7000(m): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
Just the same way Peter didn't want to come back after he experienced heaven having seeing Jesus transfigured. The girl must have experienced something totally different from what she used to know, don't blame her...
Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by deltateam: 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2019
Power of Arab money!

Wetin she wan come do for NAIJA? She gave valid reasons. No light. Shame on our leaders.
Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by Isoduwa(m): 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
shocked
AngelicBeing:
You are joking right, the UAE is what Nigeria will never be in another trillion years, the local population of the UAE is 1.5 million (citizens) , foreign expatriate are about 8 million, total population is around 9.5 million or there about, the standard of living in Dubai is comparable to what obtains in the western world, Dubai citizens are visa free to Schengen countries and several other saner climes, the Sovereign wealth fund of ABU DAHBI alone is 875 billion dollars and that of Nigeria is 2.15 billion dollars, how many UAE citizens do you see on the streets of Nigeria? Forget story, UAE is 1 billion tines better than the headquarters of poverty in the world called Nigeria grin
Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by lagosinnovator: 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
even my unborn children has refused to come to naija , they are waiting for me to relocate o. who like suffer make i see.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by AngelicBeing: 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
Isoduwa:
shocked

Na so we see am grin
Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by MyGeneration(m): 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
FactBoyz:
Deep message.. When I was younger I had this mindset that in the future; i mean now i am older, Nigeria would be like America or better.. I just had this hope on my country and i really loved it.. But as i grew older and wiser, my eyes cleared and i knew things are not the way it should be..

Buhari doesnt even give us a glimmer of hope for tomorrow hence people go into all sort of vices.. i dont support them either, but what is in Dubai, Norway, USA that cant be replicated in Nigeria in 10 years time?

I weep for the little girl if na kpako child go, him for no comeback.

kpako pikin go run for airport na with serious beating e go take come back

1 Like

Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by AngelicBeing: 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Who like sufferhead...... You would not know Nigeria is truly a shithole, until you taste a more pleasanthole........
Hahaha, Lol at taste a more pleasant hole, Hian, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, l agree with you nonetheless grin
Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by francisduru: 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria has to solve the issue of light first
Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by Mogajunior(m): 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
WHO WOULD GO TO HEAVEN AND WANT TO RETURN TO HELL.
Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by Lexusgs430: 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, Lol at taste a more pleasant hole, Hian, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, l agree with you nonetheless grin

Lol....... grin

That small pickin don see signs of things to come.......... The sign is not bright.......

1 Like

Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by raphy(m): 12:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
thats the price the parents will pay to bring her a up as a rich kid.if she was from poor home she would have ran hiding as they normally do.

some many kid now a days from 5yrs knows that naija is not good

when they are matured enough they will go back and never cone back for long.

thats how it always start just a holiday and they are in love with the country.

1 Like

Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by brenister10: 1:01pm On Jun 21, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

You wey never commot from your state sef dey talk of canada. Better no cast yourself

4 Likes

Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by Oovi5(f): 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
Crimecity:
Buhari why?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by Anokwuru: 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
hmmmmm, make she take there now!!!
Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by luminouz(m): 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lmaoooooo...
Laugh wan kill me finish!!!

N na rich man pikin with mikano o...
Make she come where I grew up na...na shakabula be our NEPA light... grin cheesy

Chai, see as naija just cast finish,even butty pikin no wan stay again!!!

I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE cry cry cry
wink wink
Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by toprealman: 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
DADDY FREEZE na real monitoring spirit

1 Like

Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by Sefa2018: 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

Name one city in Canada more beautiful than Dubai. I live I America and was wowed when i recently went tk Dubai for vacation. It is a fairy tale city of skyscrapers. Travel and see!!!
Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
ifyalways:
Madam over sabi Spermnyash NLD auto correct, which one be UnCloth ?

So one cannot type undreeess in peace here? Oh chim cheesy

Snatching you dey hungry me

Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by SammyTJack: 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
Somone needs to give dat bitch a proper spanking
Regina Daniels in the making
Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by bigiyaro(m): 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
potential runs babe.
Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by AFONJACOW(m): 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
When we were small we used to play this game called in out, everyone participating must choose country of his/her choice to represent, I always choose USA or Brazil none of my playmates then like to choose Nigeria just because we were born then to see a country without focus and direction

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ilupeju Lagos Landlords Prefer Indians And Lebanese To Nigerians / Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging / This Is Enugu Agidi, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.