Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,537 members, 7,965,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:00 AM

NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) (15419 Views)

Disquiet In Presidency Over Nnpc’s Non-completion Of PH Refinery, OB3 Gas Pipeli / Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) / Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
frowland:

The gas is to power energy right? Is that gas same as the coking gas?

Cooking gas is predominately butane while gas for electricity generation is predominantly methane.

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) by kachinwa: 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
OIlserv is most vibrant indigenous oil and gas company is Africa.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) by DannyBrains(m): 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
HOW FAR WITH THE NNPC APTITUDE TEST FEEDBACK ...THAT'S WHAT BOYS WANT TO KNOW... WAYFORWARD!��

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) by JudasNaCarrot: 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2019
kenx1:
One day oil go finish everybody eyes to clear!!!! it baffles me that the fed govt is not even investing in renewable energy, A GREAT CALAMITY AWAITS US!!!!
This is not oil....it is GAS.

Gas is very much in abundance than crude oil.

Most parts of River state like Obrikom is sitting on a very huge gas reserve that will take over a century to use up if we utilized it on constant basis.

Natural gas is the future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) by Mac2016(m): 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2019
hesilo:
I'm happy to be part of the Company. We are going global
I need new Civil/Structural opportunity. If there's any opening! 10yrs civil engineer experience. 5 in o&g

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) by Greatken007(m): 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
Cooking gas has butane and propane as its major constituents while for natural gas the major constituent is Methan which is about 91% in composition, others are nitrogen,water, carbon dioxide.

Natural Gas are best transported through pipelines.OB3 is one out of several other projects, AKK (Ajaokuta-Kaduna-kano) is another. Pipeline to Morocco is already on going. Nigeria shall be great again.
frowland:

The gas is to power energy right? Is that gas same as the coking gas?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) by Japhet31: 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2019
ultimate77:

Bro leave the dream o. They sent the whole white people who meant well for us away. If I tell you the entire of things in this project you go vex

Explain please.... And I have no intention to argue. Just to know your own facts in the matter
Re: NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) by goodnewsbabe: 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
Re: NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) by ultimate77(m): 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
Japhet31:

Explain please.... And I have no intention to argue. Just to know your own facts in the matter

It's a big pipeline contract actually, 7years life project, I was in the corossion control department as a contract staff. I am learned but my crew members were not. A job of 12000 we were giving 350 naira for. Local man had no job back then, I had to do it for sometime and just walked away. The whites couldn't stand to see workers treated in that manner hence their departure.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) by Generalpatton: 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
I love engineer okwuosa the ide of oraifite.so calm,quiet and unassuming and benevolent.he's the 2nd richest man in oraifite
Re: NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) by IGBOSON1: 1:17am On Jun 23, 2019
Generalpatton:
I love engineer okwuosa the ide of oraifite.so calm,quiet and unassuming and benevolent.he's the 2nd richest man in oraifite

Who's the first?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) by Generalpatton: 4:30am On Jun 23, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Who's the first?
Sir E
Re: NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) by Japhet31: 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
ultimate77:

It's a big pipeline contract actually, 7years life project, I was in the corossion control department as a contract staff. I am learned but my crew members were not. A job of 12000 we were giving 350 naira for. Local man had no job back then, I had to do it for sometime and just walked away. The whites couldn't stand to see workers treated in that manner hence their departure.

Ok thanks.... I take it you're with a better coy now?
Re: NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) by ultimate77(m): 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
Japhet31:

Ok thanks.... I take it you're with a better coy now?

Lost a whole lost of money money in my wallet as a bitcoin seller.. My wallet was hacked. I had to change my decision of not working for any man again to pick up a job that is even annoying me at the moment. The care less for increament all they want is find fault and surcharge you.

I took it just because it's what I like IT support. It's not funny though. Same igbo man!.

Trying to raise fund maybe get my own IT hub started and jappa or gather the money and jappa. So far, I'm not happy men!!
Re: NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) by Japhet31: 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
ultimate77:

Lost a whole lost of money money in my wallet as a bitcoin seller.. My wallet was hacked. I had to change my decision of not working for any man again to pick up a job that is even annoying me at the moment. The care less for increament all they want is find fault and surcharge you.

I took it just because it's what I like IT support. It's not funny though. Same igbo man!.

Trying to raise fund maybe get my own IT hub started and jappa or gather the money and jappa. So far, I'm not happy men!!

I'm so sorry bro.... Take heart...
Re: NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) by ultimate77(m): 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
Japhet31:

I'm so sorry bro.... Take heart...

Thanks Brotherly.. iI deeply appreciate. what about you? any experience to share?
Re: NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) by Japhet31: 6:49am On Sep 04, 2019
ultimate77:

Thanks Brotherly.. iI deeply appreciate. what about you? any experience to share?

Not really.... I'm an academic... But my field is Corrosion Engineering too so.
Re: NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 04, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

OB3 project is divided into two sections, Nestoil is handling Eastwood while Oilserv is Westwood , to be terminated in Oben plant, I believe OBEN North is located in Edo state

Igbos have hijacked the service oil and gas sector in Nigeria. Don't forget Brittiania too, another big service company!

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) by ultimate77(m): 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2019
Japhet31:

Not really.... I'm an academic... But my field is Corrosion Engineering too so.

Oh that's great. More grace sir
Re: NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) by Japhet31: 5:09am On Sep 19, 2019
ultimate77:

Oh that's great. More grace sir

Thanks boss
Re: NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) by Japhet31: 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
ultimate77:

If you can mail me before 10.00 am tomorrow I have an info you may find interesting
Re: NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) by danieldinho: 11:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
Anokwuru:
The Obiafu/Obrikom – Oben (OB3) Export System is the backbone for exporting NNPC natural gas in Nigeria. The essence is to meet the Nigeria gas demand for power generation and industrial needs with emphasis on operational safety, efficiency and flexibility with a view to providing industry standard, remote supervision and control.
not obiafu it is obiofu in ndoni agip and co re found of misspelling my village name. I am sorry for my people no single development
Re: NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) by danieldinho: 11:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
Anokwuru:
The Obiafu/Obrikom – Oben (OB3) Export System is the backbone for exporting NNPC natural gas in Nigeria. The essence is to meet the Nigeria gas demand for power generation and industrial needs with emphasis on operational safety, efficiency and flexibility with a view to providing industry standard, remote supervision and control.
not obiafu it is obiofu in ndoni, agip and co re found of misspelling my village name. I am sorry for my people no single development, no obiofu trained university enginneer working in agip even with the three oil wells in our forest and the latest mass discovery of crude in the center of the community it is a pity and a shame.
Re: NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) by RTSC: 4:22am On Nov 08, 2019
Igbos and oil servicing companies is like five and six.

In years to come,by the time shell and Mobil go, these oil servicing companies would have developed sufficient experience and technicality to be the new big players.
Re: NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) by TSRC: 7:52am On Nov 08, 2019
Re: NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) by ultimate77(m): 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2019
Japhet31:

If you can mail me before 10.00 am tomorrow I have an info you may find interesting

Bro, I am so sorry, I did not see this early. Can you still relate to me any news? I'll mail you now.
Re: NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) by ultimate77(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

OB3 project is divided into two sections, Nestoil is handling Eastwood while Oilserv is Westwood , to be terminated in Oben plant, I believe OBEN North is located in Edo state

I worked in the OB3 project as a corrosion enginner..

Oben _ Obiaruku... I left men! Work like elephant eat like ant. Nigerians!!! I just quited with my expertise.
Re: NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) by ultimate77(m): 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
maybachmusic:
Good

No white person in sight

The dream is coming alive

The reason is because the working condition isn't even conducive for the black man. The once who were around felt bad for the payment even.
Re: NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) by Japhet31: 1:47am On Nov 09, 2019
ultimate77:

Bro, I am so sorry, I did not see this early. Can you still relate to me any news? I'll mail you now.

I understand....do let me know how things go from the end
Re: NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) by ultimate77(m): 8:22am On Nov 09, 2019
Japhet31:

I understand....do let me know how things go from the end

Bro, can we talk on WhatsApp? You dint reply me via mail. Drop me your digits or check my signature for mine. Good morning.
Re: NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) by Japhet31: 11:54am On Nov 09, 2019
ultimate77:

Bro, can we talk on WhatsApp? You dint reply me via mail. Drop me your digits or check my signature for mine. Good morning.

I replied your e-mail... Drop your digits here.. although it's kind of late already

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Three More Hurdles Set For Would-be Ministers / Edo 2020: Egor APC Hails Obaseki For Performance, Rally Support For Governor / Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.