Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,185 members, 7,887,438 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:54 AM

Men Must Read - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men Must Read (220 Views)

Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly / See Major Reason Why All Men Must Grow Beard / �❌�❌�❌�❌ � *All Ladies & Men Must Read* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Must Read by adebowaleolaj: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2019
I want to share a ravaging health challenge facing millions of men in Nigeria called "Prostate Enlargement" Yes only men have prostate but the healthcare enlightenment is for everyone. There is no woman who does not know a man 40 years and above. Essentially what I will be doing today is health promotion.

SYMPTOMS OF PROSTATE ENLARGEMENT

1) TERMINAL DRIPPING : Once a man begins to notice that after urinating and repacking, urine still drops. This is the reason why after an older man urinates,he has to ring bell. A younger man simply delivers to the last drop and walks away.
2) INCOMPLETE EMPTYING: You have this feeling immediately after urinating that there is still something left. Stored urine gets infected and there may be burning sensation when urinating. Stored urine form crystals. Crystals come together to form stone either in the bladder or in the kidney. Stones may block the urethra
All, what I described above is associated with prostate enlargement, The good news is that a 100% natural product called Vigor Essential is the solution, this alternative medicine is made from herbs and it is nafdac certified. It is manufactured locally by Fidson Healthcare. Contact 08120616052 for purchase.

(1) (Reply)

What Should You Eat To Cut Down Cholesterol? / Malarial Treatments / Are You Too Fat Or Too Weigh /tips On How To Loose Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.