Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,097 members, 7,880,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:07 PM

Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) (68393 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time / Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels / Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by sweetrace(f): 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
Why is anyone is insulting him of seeking attention? Did he take the pictures or post them online?
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by trapQ: 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
Are you quarrelling with punctuations?
Carlyboi:
Money,just like bills is no respecter of personality appearance,intelligence,charisma,status or background,color or race and neither is it a Respecter of age whatever qualities this man possesses being savvy and smart educated traveled exposed and maybe connected too there are are millions of people with the same qualities some with even more that may not even be worth 10% of the Ned’s wealth and if looks are the yardstick for being rich this Man should be one of the poorest people in the world I rate alongside the Ngolo Kante taye taiwos of the world......In essence all I’m saying is Money is just a very mysterious being or spirit that you can’t fathom why it’s just so in love or married to some certain set of people compared to ones we think are most suitable or flawless!sometimes I think money is just crazy,unique,I think money is a higher spiritual being(god)and I hope and I wish it crazily walks into my life my household makes a stop at my doorstep and never leaves until I take my last breath!and I mean money in Plenty no cap just the one I wont ever be able to exhaust at any point in time that will keep flowing like oil and water never stops never dries.
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by goodnewsbabe: 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by IamSoProlific: 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
phenom666:

U look stup** and u talk like you look.

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Carlyboi(m): 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2019
trapQ:
Are you quarrelling with punctuations?
oga shey hand they pain you ni?you can apply the punctuation marks na!
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by SarkinYarki: 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
Is this not an economic crime ?
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by phenom666(m): 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
[quote author=IamSoProlific post=79551884][/quote]

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Cimboltv: 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
He did not buy the magazine with the dollars see full video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jR65muRt2g
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ned is such a romantic. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Garrieveryday: 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
Hmmmmmm

Too much money. Dear Lord, do same or even more work on me that I may become richer than this man and be a blessing to many... AMEN.
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by BarryLondon007(m): 8:10pm On Jun 21, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
When you are rich, you are rich.

Ned Nwoko who is Regina Daniels's husband was spotted buying a Newspaper on the road with his lovely wife and he paid in dollars.

Watch the vide below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkf2Cu7Jj-Y

Source: https://gidifeed.com/video-of-regina-daniels-husband-ned-nwoko-buying-newspaper-with-dollar-note/
Na new thing?
Yimu
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by BarryLondon007(m): 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
Garrieveryday:
Hmmmmmm

Too much money. Dear Lord, do same or even more work on me that I may become richer than this man and be a blessing to many... AMEN.
Buying newspaper na richness?
Funny man
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Garrieveryday: 8:15pm On Jun 21, 2019
So Ned Nwoko is now a celebrity? I think Regina has done more good on him than he has done on her. Before he married Regina, who knew him but now everybody shouts Ned Nwoko. Regina deserves some accolades please.
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by justmeg(f): 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
Regina Daniels again? Na wa, na real was.

Meanwhile Regina Daniel's Mum right now

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Hilbertrudolf(m): 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2019
undecided

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
muzeze77:
Money is not everything, at a certain stage every man will know this
abeg I dey find money, na who nor get money dey say money isn't everything. I'm now a broke guy, I don look for wrk I don tire, I don summit CV I don tire. I don pray, I don tire. God and Money is everything oh.
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by mmadu5(m): 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
MaNyEsq:
And what was the point? The last time I checked, US $$ is not a legal tender in Nigeria. It's just like going to a grocery store in the US and paying in Naira.

are your normal atall? do you know that the 50 dollars he gave them is worth more than the magazine wetin concern legal tender with dollar bills , oya go and buy something now and pay with dollars see if them no go collect
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by IamSoProlific: 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
[quote author=phenom666 post=79552116][/quote]

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
mmadu5:

are your normal atall? do you know that the 50 dollars he gave them is worth more than the magazine wetin concern legal tender with dollar bills , oya go and buy something now and pay with dollars see if them no go collect

That's exactly what the fvck is wrong with Nigeria. Just because he can afford to pay in $, does that make it right? Not everyone in Nigeria can afford that luxury and that singular act alone helps to inflate the price for everybody else. God, the warped thinking and the mentality of an average Nigerian never ceases to amaze me.
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Menance: 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2019
Hope he didn't forget his change
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Gabson001(m): 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
If them no video this man having sex with regina that means all na publicity stunt.. Tue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by phenom666(m): 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2019
[quote author=IamSoProlific post=79555114][/quote]

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by IamSoProlific: 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
[quote author=phenom666 post=79556588][/quote]

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by phenom666(m): 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
[quote author=IamSoProlific post=79556727][/quote]

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
Mumu man with no shame..

Na why them collect Senate from you
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by IamSoProlific: 7:14am On Jun 22, 2019
[quote author=phenom666 post=79556804][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by opribo(m): 8:15am On Jun 22, 2019
Too weak, that's what bubu is teaching them. How to mortgage a you girl's future. The old brigade have stolen our mandate, now they are marrying our wives.
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by cattyfundz(m): 9:21am On Jun 22, 2019
The man is still actinG like a boy��
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2019

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by opebiboy: 10:30am On Aug 09, 2019
money man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akuapim Poloo Sentenced To 90 Days Imprisonment / E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] / Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.