Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

It's Not Dasuki That Gave Me N400m – Metuh Affirms To Court That Jonathan Did - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Not Dasuki That Gave Me N400m – Metuh Affirms To Court That Jonathan Did (289 Views)

Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi / What Goodluck Jonathan Did To Me In 2015 – Amaechi / If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1)

It's Not Dasuki That Gave Me N400m – Metuh Affirms To Court That Jonathan Did by coolfems(m): 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
The former National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Olisa Metuh, Thursday stated the Federal High Court in Abuja that the N400m alleged money laundering was paid to him by former President, Goodluck Jonathan.
view more:https://www.9jabest.com.ng/2019/06/its-not-dasuki-that-gave-me-n400m-metuh.html

Re: It's Not Dasuki That Gave Me N400m – Metuh Affirms To Court That Jonathan Did by Mynd44: 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2019

(1)

FG Inaugurates SEC Board [full List Of Members] / R-connect Congratulates Ibraheem Jamiu Omookose As Special Assistant To Governor / No Cabinet, Zero Achievements As Buhari's Second Term Marks One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.