Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,523 members, 7,948,024 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:39 PM

Gov.ortoms PA Sends Police To Arrest Kids That Beat His Nephew At School - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gov.ortoms PA Sends Police To Arrest Kids That Beat His Nephew At School (384 Views)

Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna / Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police / Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov.ortoms PA Sends Police To Arrest Kids That Beat His Nephew At School by Imoh555(m): 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
Gov. Ortom PA today during school hours send police to arrest kids that beat his nephew at school in Mkd.

Details soon

Mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: Gov.ortoms PA Sends Police To Arrest Kids That Beat His Nephew At School by Auxtin85(m): 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2019
What’s kind of madness is this.

2 Likes

Re: Gov.ortoms PA Sends Police To Arrest Kids That Beat His Nephew At School by SwacoBlackPope: 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
Police from Lagos State? The offence must be an interstate crime. shocked

Fake news
Re: Gov.ortoms PA Sends Police To Arrest Kids That Beat His Nephew At School by BlackfireX: 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2019
This is people, I am flabbergasted.....

I am leaving, where can I get visa to Sahara desert

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Stepdad Raped And Brutally Beat 3-year-old Girl In ‘heinous Crime’ / Graphic: SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State / How An 8 Yrs Was Kidnapped & Killed By Family Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.