Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

The Importance Of Keeping Your Word In A Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Importance Of Keeping Your Word In A Marriage (344 Views)

Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Keeping Your Word In A Marriage by Infinixhot2: 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
Imagine I'm your uncle, you met me on the road and you ask me for some money to get something to eat because you where very hungry.  Then I ask you to come to my house by 2pm that I will be around to give you some money. You came by 2pm and my door was closed, you were there waiting for me until 7pm and I wasn't back yet. You didn't look for any other source to get something to eat because you believed me but I failed you.

Sir, what do you think has happened to the mind of this boy towards his uncle?
1.He would hardly believe that uncle again.
2.He would never take him serious again.
3.If the boy is a stubborn type he would hardly obey him because his respect for his uncle had diminish unconsciously.

Most times our relationship with our spouse becomes sour and then we begin to complain here and there. One of the most poisonous venom you could spit into your marriage or relationship is "Broken Promises".  Couples hardly take this serious. They think it doesn't matter.  Most time will complain that our spouse is becoming too suspicious of us and also finding it difficult to believe us while we have forgotten that the fault was actually from us.
    Sir, you have to understand how  the human mind works most times without our permission or knowledge. If you promise your children keep it. If you promise your spouse keep it. For a good and healthy marriage or relationship creating trust is indispensable.
Re: The Importance Of Keeping Your Word In A Marriage by ikeno(m): 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
unforeseen circumstances could make one break a promise.what if the uncle was also promised to be paid the money he lend to a debtor that same day and the debtor didn't t keep to his promise.

it is good to always keep to one's promise but sh*t do happen that will make someone not to keep to the promise

(1) (Reply)

:) / How COZA Pastor, Biodun Raped Me - Dakolo's Wife (video Included) / Bbnaija: Celebrities Blast Tacha For Insulting And Pushing Mike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.