Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:52 AM

Please I Need An Helper That Can Help Me Out Of My Debts. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Need An Helper That Can Help Me Out Of My Debts. (1461 Views)

Akpabio, Debts And The Many Misgivings / Huge Debts Await Buhari, In-coming Govs After May29 / Wanting To Know More About U.p.s,inverter And Other Circuit Diagram.i Can Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need An Helper That Can Help Me Out Of My Debts. by ADEOPE: 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2010
hello friends, pls i need your help in any way (i mean unfraudulent way ) that can help me to pay the detbs of #250,000 . in which i was given a compulstory leave of ten (10) days in my office to look for the money.

pls. if you have any helpfull info and way out for me or want to know the causes you can reached me on this no : 08191589773.
Re: Please I Need An Helper That Can Help Me Out Of My Debts. by MissyB2: 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2010
grin grin grin
Re: Please I Need An Helper That Can Help Me Out Of My Debts. by ccollins(m): 11:52am On Oct 06, 2010
Help him if u wanna do so and stop being a retard
Re: Please I Need An Helper That Can Help Me Out Of My Debts. by MissyB2: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2010
Please, hush and face front. grin
You weh help pass, what are you waitng for? undecided
Is me that kind pass!
Re: Please I Need An Helper That Can Help Me Out Of My Debts. by ifyalways(f): 11:27am On Oct 08, 2010
Missy ♥ B:

Please, hush and face front. grin
You weh help pass, what are you waitng for? undecided
Is me that kind pass!
lol
Madam cash and kind abeg wey dat our Molue thread dey?
Re: Please I Need An Helper That Can Help Me Out Of My Debts. by MissyB2: 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2010
Re: Please I Need An Helper That Can Help Me Out Of My Debts. by favouredjb(f): 12:35am On Oct 09, 2010
What happened in your ofc?

(1) (Reply)

A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members / .. / Unbelievable!this Tree Produces Forty Diffrent Types Of Fruits(photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.