Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,501 members, 7,944,450 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

How I Raised 1 Million Dollar Fund/grant Four Our Ngo(part 7, 8 & 9) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How I Raised 1 Million Dollar Fund/grant Four Our Ngo(part 7, 8 & 9) (292 Views)

How I Raised 1 Million Dollar Fund/grant Four Our Ngo(part 6) / How I Raised 1 Million Dollar Fund/grant Four Our Ngo(part 4) / How I Raised 1 Million Dollar Fund/grant For Our Ngo(part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Raised 1 Million Dollar Fund/grant Four Our Ngo(part 7, 8 & 9) by obismo(m): 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2019
Step 7: Risks and Assumptions:

Influence by external factors on the projects cannot be ruled out. Most times these eternal factors are beyond the control of your organization thus I make sure I identify those risks and outline the measures my organization will take to address or avoid the risks. An assumption has an influence on the goal, objective, activities and the expected outcome of a project.

Step 8: Budget:

This is a very important part of any proposal. It gives a clear picture of all expenditures involved in a project. It is necessary to focus on the budget and ensure that it is clear and all the expenditures proposed are justified. This can be a challenging task for NGOs, whenever they need to plan a project, write a proposal and implement an activity.

Simply put, a budget is an itemized summary of an organizations expected income and expenses over a specified period of time. In preparing a sound budget, I follow the steps outlined below.

1. Prepare a realistic and accurate budget; provide financial results, compared to budget as part of my report.

2. I include administrative and management expenses within the project, as part of the project or program.

3. I describe overall organization financing

4. I describe overall financing for the program or project.

5. I ask for the grant and describe it’s role in over all financing.

6. I describe the timeline for funding.

7. I describe future financing for the project/program.

8. The budget is typically presented in spreadsheet or table format.

After presenting the budget itself, I include a justification that include information such as who will be hired (rate of pay and hours worked for each), travel costs (miles per day, mileage rate, days per year, etc), an itemized list of materials and supplies etc.

The budget must show that all types of expenses are considered and that each expense has been adequately justified. After this, I move to the next step…..

Step 9: Organizational Profile:

In this section, I describe the applicant organization and it’s credentials for funding. It should be made brief and to-the-point, giving an overview of the profile to the donor agency.

Section should include the following;

a. Rationale behind the establishment of the organization

b. Vision and mission

c. Target areas and beneficiaries/target group

d. Brief description of five large projects (if any) undertaken by the organization.

e. Current projects (if any)

f. Governing body members and organizational hierarchy

g. Statistical support of accomplishments achieved since inception, with quotes.

N.B: Normally a description of a non-profit organization should come at the end of a proposal.

I Craft Winning Proposals To Help Secure Funds For Non Governmental Organizations And Small Business Owners As Well As Link Them Up To Over 10,000 Donors On Our Database

Get Access To Foreign Grants Now. Visit www.infowarehousecosult.com

90% of Donor Agencies Are Not Online.You Can’t find Them on Google. Have Access To thousands Of Donor Agencies On Our Database By visiting www.infowarehouseconsult.com

Whatsapp: 08138639931

(1) (Reply)

Online Webinar On Fish Farming / `sesame Seeds FARMERS Needed / Poultry Equipments(cages, Defeathering Machine, Debeaker And Others), DOC, POL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.