Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,517 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:03 PM

Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US (33381 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More / Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by flowx(m): 10:07am On Jun 22, 2019
exstreve:
After I realized the importance and relevance of this post, I went outside my gate, took a bike and went straight to my village, I informed them about this post, and all they thanked me with their whole lives, I even began to imagine where they would have been without me sharing this post with them, all we got to show back in appreciation is: wow, cool post, and thanks for sharing.
Yaba left hand is your home bro.
Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by Femi316: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2019
Officialgarri:
Who are they?
Your father mama sister aunty pikin......?
Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by safarigirl(f): 10:16am On Jun 22, 2019
henrydadon:
Child looking basic af
that a very beautiful child, nothing basic about her. I don't know what you were expecting to see, wig and make-up?

Happy Birthday to the little angel, she looks so much like her mum

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by Aidejay(m): 10:17am On Jun 22, 2019
After snapping picture on the road side
Each returns to his/her crappy lives living in a crappy apartment driving a crappy vehicle in a crappy neighborhood
Pictures lie

On the other hand
Pictures don't lie

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by Zanxx(f): 10:22am On Jun 22, 2019
exstreve:
After I realized the importance and relevance of this post, I went outside my gate, took a bike and went straight to my village, I informed them about this post, and all they thanked me with their whole lives, I even began to imagine where they would have been without me sharing this post with them, all we got to show back in appreciation is: wow, cool post, and thanks for sharing.

Hahhahahahahaha epic
Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by RexTramadol1: 10:24am On Jun 22, 2019
exstreve:

Stop this Facebook nonsense
Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by Rachaelgold(f): 10:30am On Jun 22, 2019
Sarcasm at its peak....so hilarious
exstreve:
Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by dondigi(m): 10:31am On Jun 22, 2019
1st Pix: The child is obviously not happy. She knows her parents are just pretending for the gram. If only they know what she sincerely desires.

3rd Pix: Father gives two fingers - Daddy and daughter for life.
Daughter gives three fingers - Daddy, Mummy and daughter as one happy family.

The child is obviously wiser!
Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:33am On Jun 22, 2019
Happy Birthday girl
Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by jaxxy(m): 10:35am On Jun 22, 2019
I don’t even know what to say cos the parents are behaving like babies. Hbd little one.
Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by victorian(f): 10:37am On Jun 22, 2019
They will come back.
Infact they are back already.
Second baby loading wink

If you know, u know

Sense will not kee me grin cheesy
Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:58am On Jun 22, 2019
Officialgarri:
Who are they?

The first shoemaker in Aba with his wife and daughter.
Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:03am On Jun 22, 2019
Ciaos:
No rings for their fingers again shocked Abi dem don divorce?. Talkactive man way carry him wife matter come social network... I lost respect for him.

That's why I respect Agatha Amata and Lillian Esoro.
Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by farem: 11:14am On Jun 22, 2019
Ciaos:
No rings for their fingers again shocked Abi dem don divorce?....

You don't need a primary 4 comprehension test to get this na. The thing is too simplified;

"Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 22, 2019
exstreve:

This guy is too ooo evil cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 22, 2019
dondigi:
1st Pix: The child is obviously not happy. She knows her parents are just pretending for the gram. If only they know what she sincerely desires.

3rd Pix: Father gives two fingers - Daddy and daughter for life.
Daughter gives three fingers - Daddy, Mummy and daughter as one happy family.

The child is obviously wiser!

Naaaahhhh.
Father is suing for peace.
Daughter is telling all that "Hey! I'm 3 today"
Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by Shukusheka(m): 11:26am On Jun 22, 2019
exstreve:
We don't need this here, take this bullshit back to Facebook. angry

Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by AmNuhRegular(m): 11:29am On Jun 22, 2019
Just Noticed She Finally Stopped Wearing her Ring. And I'm really just happy for her, I don't know why some women do that to themselves, you know it's not real, you know in your heart that it's over, instead of setting yourself free you choose to keep yourself trapped in a cage. The young man seff stopped wearing his ring a loooong time ago.
All the best to them Both, it's a step forward for my baby girl smiley
Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by tesppidd: 11:33am On Jun 22, 2019
exstreve:
grin
Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by ChiefSweetus: 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2019
Make dem ex finally.. I wan enter set

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by gbens2000(m): 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
exstreve:
After I realized the importance and relevance of this post, I went outside my gate, took a bike and went straight to my village, I informed them about this post, and they thanked me with their whole lives, I even began to imagine where they would have been without me sharing this post with them, all we got to show back in appreciation is: wow, cool post, and thanks for sharing.
your iQ is high grade sense of humor fantastic grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by Alejobs: 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
Money is good but don't loose your conscience!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by booksrite(f): 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Money is good but don't loose your conscience!

cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? / Wizkid Rocks Gucci With A Bottle Of Ciroc In His Hand. Photos / Adewale Adeleke And Hypeman, Spesh Are Fighting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.