Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,917 members, 7,973,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:54 AM

This Is Why You Shouldn't Trust Anyone, Not Even Your Spouse. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is Why You Shouldn't Trust Anyone, Not Even Your Spouse. (457 Views)

This Is Why You Shouldn't Trust Google / 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. / Never Trust Anyone Born In These Months, They Will Most Likely Betray You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why You Shouldn't Trust Anyone, Not Even Your Spouse. by marriage1: 11:52pm On Jun 21, 2019
In a relationship dont love or trust your partner100% because if you do, you will die quickly when they betray you.

Love and trust them 50%, only God deserves your trust and Love 100% because He cant break your heart nor can He cheat on you.
Am just thinking aloud.
allsinglesandmarried..com
Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Trust Anyone, Not Even Your Spouse. by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
my love and trust to my partner is 20%,the oda 80 is for me. I can't kill myself on top anoda person matter
Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Trust Anyone, Not Even Your Spouse. by iPrevail(m): 11:59pm On Jun 21, 2019
Then why marry in the first place?
You are missing the whole essence of marriage or perhaps you've misconceptualized it.
I would not get married if I know I won't trust her 100%. In fact, you should be able to trust him/her with your life.. If not stay ur papa house abeg

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Shouldn't Trust Anyone, Not Even Your Spouse. by dulux07(m): 12:06am On Jun 22, 2019
You guys should continue deceiving yourself, it seems some of you don't understand the meaning of a relationship. Funny how u guys are even measuring emotions with figures kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc/chevron JV Undergraduate Scholarships Award Scheme 2019/2020 / Chated Her 2015,she Replied 2019,now We Are Here / Founder Of Sellsbaba.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.