Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,128 members, 7,880,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:11 PM

Landlord Offers 28 Tenants Free Rent, To Mark Nigeria’s 50th Anniversary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Landlord Offers 28 Tenants Free Rent, To Mark Nigeria’s 50th Anniversary (1289 Views)

EL-RUFAI IS RIGHT:Billions Spent On Nigeria's 50th Independence Anniversary. / Abati - Jonathan Didnt Miss Slot At AU 50th Anniversary / Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlord Offers 28 Tenants Free Rent, To Mark Nigeria’s 50th Anniversary by AloyEmeka5: 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2010
[size=14pt]Landlord Offers 28 Tenants Free Rent, To Mark Nigeria’s 50th Anniversary[/size]

[img]http://3.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/TKry6XCsQrI/AAAAAAAAiC0/h-DCb7-_Pzk/s400/Landlord-give-free-house-re.jpg[/img]
The building. Inset, the landlord

A 74-year old landlord in Ifako-Ijaye area of Lagos State, has given his 28 tenants one month free rent in celebration of the 50th Independence anniversary of Nigeria.

The landlord, Chief Sikiru Oladunjoye, told his tenants to not to pay the rent for September, saying that he had used it as gift for them to celebrate the golden jubilee of Nigeria.

All the tenants sang praises of the landlord of the house situated on 5 Oladunjoye Street, Toyin bus stop, Iju-Ishaga.
Oladunjoye is the Baale of Obada-oko in Ewekoro Local Government Area of Ogun State

http://lindaikeji..com/
Re: Landlord Offers 28 Tenants Free Rent, To Mark Nigeria’s 50th Anniversary by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2010
Why not 1yr?
Re: Landlord Offers 28 Tenants Free Rent, To Mark Nigeria’s 50th Anniversary by warrior01: 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Landlord Offers 28 Tenants Free Rent, To Mark Nigeria’s 50th Anniversary by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2010
toba:

Why not 1yr?
thief !
Re: Landlord Offers 28 Tenants Free Rent, To Mark Nigeria’s 50th Anniversary by Kobojunkie: 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2010
Nice Man . . . May God bless him !
Re: Landlord Offers 28 Tenants Free Rent, To Mark Nigeria’s 50th Anniversary by Adonike(m): 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2010
, And the tenants are Cockroach, bedbug, house fly, mosquito, Spider, mice, snail, lice, etc. And they all shouted, danced and made merriments. Happy Independence Nigeria!
Re: Landlord Offers 28 Tenants Free Rent, To Mark Nigeria’s 50th Anniversary by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2010
Adonike:

, And the tenants are Cockroach, bedbug, house fly, mosquito, Spider, mice, snail, lice, etc. And they all shouted, danced and made merriments. Happy Independence Nigeria!
E easy ? Afterall out of all the billions of naira that went into the independence celebration in Abuja,how much did nigerians get from it ?
Re: Landlord Offers 28 Tenants Free Rent, To Mark Nigeria’s 50th Anniversary by AloyEmeka5: 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2010
toba:

Why not 1yr?

How many people have you given anything for free?. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

My only anger is why the man should tie his benevolence to Nigeria. It should be to mark ages of his philanthropy and God's GRACE.
Re: Landlord Offers 28 Tenants Free Rent, To Mark Nigeria’s 50th Anniversary by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

How many people have you given anything for free?. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
many people have i given manythings for free.
Re: Landlord Offers 28 Tenants Free Rent, To Mark Nigeria’s 50th Anniversary by AloyEmeka5: 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2010
toba:

many people have i given manythings for free.

Did you give it to them continuously for at least one year?
Re: Landlord Offers 28 Tenants Free Rent, To Mark Nigeria’s 50th Anniversary by GoldCircle: 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2010
see the house picture shocked shocked shocked! make the thing no go collapse o!

Anyway, I believe the landlord will increase the house rent soonest to make up for this bonanza!

Watch out for part II
Re: Landlord Offers 28 Tenants Free Rent, To Mark Nigeria’s 50th Anniversary by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Did you give it to them continuously for at least one year?
Yes. There re some that i do for 52 sundays in a yr&started since 2005
Re: Landlord Offers 28 Tenants Free Rent, To Mark Nigeria’s 50th Anniversary by AloyEmeka5: 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2010
toba:

Yes. There re some that i do for 52 sundays in a yr&started since 2005

You mean the N5 you put in church boxes every Sunday?.
Re: Landlord Offers 28 Tenants Free Rent, To Mark Nigeria’s 50th Anniversary by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

You mean the N5 you put in church boxes every Sunday?.
did i mention anything about money or church in my post? Moreover i might not be a christian
Re: Landlord Offers 28 Tenants Free Rent, To Mark Nigeria’s 50th Anniversary by AloyEmeka5: 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2010
toba:

did i mention anything about money or church in my post? Moreover i might not be a christian

So where do you stuff the N5 notes then?
Re: Landlord Offers 28 Tenants Free Rent, To Mark Nigeria’s 50th Anniversary by bkbabe97y(m): 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2010
Hahahahahaha. lol. Aloy Emeka is nuts!
Re: Landlord Offers 28 Tenants Free Rent, To Mark Nigeria’s 50th Anniversary by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

So where do you stuff the N5 notes then?
which N5 notes? What if its garri&epa that i dash out on Sundays?
Re: Landlord Offers 28 Tenants Free Rent, To Mark Nigeria’s 50th Anniversary by AloyEmeka5: 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2010
toba:

which N5 notes? What if its garri&epa that i dash out on Sundays?

Ijebu like you give out garri and epa?
Re: Landlord Offers 28 Tenants Free Rent, To Mark Nigeria’s 50th Anniversary by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Ijebu like you give out garri and epa?
who told u im ijebu? Im an Ijaw man.
Re: Landlord Offers 28 Tenants Free Rent, To Mark Nigeria’s 50th Anniversary by AloyEmeka5: 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2010
toba:

who told u im ijebu? Im an Ijaw man.
So you are MEND proper?. Who bombed Abuja? wink wink wink
Re: Landlord Offers 28 Tenants Free Rent, To Mark Nigeria’s 50th Anniversary by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2010
Aloy+Emeka and toba

I beg make una no kill pesin with laff. N5 offering grin
Re: Landlord Offers 28 Tenants Free Rent, To Mark Nigeria’s 50th Anniversary by egift(m): 12:54am On Oct 06, 2010
ilugunboy:

Aloy+Emeka and toba

I beg make una no kill pesin with laff. N5 offering grin

Plus Ijebu garri + groundnuts I no fit laff.

Emeka, Emeka - leave the guy I beg grin
Re: Landlord Offers 28 Tenants Free Rent, To Mark Nigeria’s 50th Anniversary by AloyEmeka5: 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2010
egift:

Plus Ijebu garri + groundnuts I no fit laff.

Emeka, Emeka - leave the guy I beg  grin

Don't mind the guy wey dey like to belittle other's efforts.
Re: Landlord Offers 28 Tenants Free Rent, To Mark Nigeria’s 50th Anniversary by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

So you are MEND proper?. Who bombed Abuja? wink wink wink
mend of course
Re: Landlord Offers 28 Tenants Free Rent, To Mark Nigeria’s 50th Anniversary by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

[size=14pt]Landlord Offers 28 Tenants Free Rent, To Mark Nigeria’s 50th Anniversary[/size]

[img]http://3.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/TKry6XCsQrI/AAAAAAAAiC0/h-DCb7-_Pzk/s400/Landlord-give-free-house-re.jpg[/img]

free rent in this sh, it hole? and this is the best linda can blog about. rubbish.
Re: Landlord Offers 28 Tenants Free Rent, To Mark Nigeria’s 50th Anniversary by houvest: 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2010
babaearly:

free rent in this sh, it hole? and this is the best linda can blog about. rubbish.

Very unappreciative. So sad.

(1) (Reply)

Another Wake-up Call For Ndigbo By Orji Kalu / Hold On To Agreement: Imo Leaders, Traditional Rulers And Elders Tell Rochas / Breaking News-ladoja Stepped Down For Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.