Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,923 members, 7,876,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

Buying Shops On The Mainland For Under 1 Million Naira! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buying Shops On The Mainland For Under 1 Million Naira! (565 Views)

Ikorodu: 24 Room & Parlour + 15 Rms BQ + 3 Bedrm + 11 Shops On 2 Plots. PiX / Are u keen in receiving Rental Income in 19 flats & 10 shops on one acre @ Ikd. / A Decent And Lo Cost 3 Bedroom Bungalow With 2 Shops On A Full Plot Of Land 3.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Shops On The Mainland For Under 1 Million Naira! by Pettitegal(f): 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2010
I was wondering Where one can get/buy shop(s) on the mainland for under 1 million naira  with a decent rental income of between 60-100,000 per annum at the very least, if it is rented out? Some of the shops currently advertised for sale(Yaba, etc) are way out of this range? Thx
Re: Buying Shops On The Mainland For Under 1 Million Naira! by Pettitegal(f): 4:58am On Oct 08, 2010
I was wondering Where one can get/buy shop(s) on the mainland for under 1 million naira with a decent rental income of between 60-100,000 per annum at the very least, if it is rented out? Some of the shops currently advertised for sale(Yaba, etc) are way out of this range? Thx
Re: Buying Shops On The Mainland For Under 1 Million Naira! by estman: 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2010
HELLO Pettitegal

would you want to buy something in OSHODI MARKET?THERE ARE GOOD SHOPS WITH VIABLE RENTAL RECORDS THOUGH YOU HAVE TO STEP UP A BIT.IF YOUR INTRESTED THEN WE CAN SET UP SOMETHING FOR YOU.

CHEERS
Re: Buying Shops On The Mainland For Under 1 Million Naira! by Damysa(f): 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2010
@estman,
pls can u give more details about these shops?? it is govt. owned or private
how secure is it to purchase them, wot document do they have
Re: Buying Shops On The Mainland For Under 1 Million Naira! by Pettitegal(f): 4:18am On Oct 10, 2010
@ estman, Oshodi is Ok for me, what part of Oshodi is the Shop in and how big is the shop? Also, does it have the up to date approved document and is it direct from govt or private individuals? . I am interested in the shop for rental income for now. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Check The Pics Of A Brand New 5bdrm Semi-detached Hse+2rms Bq For Sale Lekki 1 / long old days / Executive 3 Bedroom For Sale @ Iranla, Ajah,lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.