Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,442 members, 7,881,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:47 AM

Tenants In Newly Acquired Building Stealing Fixtures. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tenants In Newly Acquired Building Stealing Fixtures. (197 Views)

How Do We Eject These Stubborn Tenants In Lagos? / Tenants In My Newly Acquired Building Are Stealing Building Materials / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tenants In Newly Acquired Building Stealing Fixtures. by walexpal(m): 3:59am On Jun 22, 2019
I just bought a landed property on the mainland in Lagos. The current tenant begged to pending when they get an accommodation else where and they were given 2 months plus to move out. The previous owner served them quit notice and did not collect rent from them in the last one year. However, the agent that help in buying the property called me that they have started removing windows, wires and doors from the flats that are already vacant.
Currently, I am at a cross road as to what to do because my intention is to renovate the property once they all move out.

(1) (Reply)

2,plot Of Land For Sale At Lagos Abekuta Express Rd..call Me...08022771681 / Hi, / New Upcoming Commercial Projects In Gurgaon By SV Housing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.