Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,244 members, 7,947,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Mental Health Is Important - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mental Health Is Important (219 Views)

Please Help A Sister!!!! My Health Is Deteriorating / Ban On Codeine: Lagos Unveils Comprehensive Strategy To Address Mental Health / I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mental Health Is Important by WillieBrown(f): 5:24am On Jun 22, 2019
To declare one healthy, we have to consider both the mental and physical health of that person. But we often neglect our mental health. We ignore issues like depression, anxiety, or stress, ETC. But the real fact is that when you are not mentally healthy, you cannot stay physically healthy because both of our mental and physical health depends on each other. So, whenever you feel that you are suffering from issues like anxiety or stress, immediately take the help of the doctor.
Re: Mental Health Is Important by jennifer247: 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
All persons Mental health is an important thing. We need good mental health. digital marketing company in cochin After reading this article, I get a lot of tips for making better mental health. All are please try to read this article. It will help you to build good health.

(1) (Reply)

The Killer Bed Bug And The Remedy / Discover The Easiest Ways To Quit Smoking And Eliminate Smoking Addictions FAST / Medical Marijuana Market Forecasts By Market Drivers Till 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.