Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,079 members, 7,973,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:59 PM

Never Thought I Could Make It - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Never Thought I Could Make It (452 Views)

''life At The Top Cold Night" Is Their Anyway I Could Get This Book For Free / You Could Make Between 60k To 200k Writing For Opera News With This System / I Could Have Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Thought I Could Make It by adaezeh126(f): 5:41am On Jun 22, 2019
Hello friends is me your Adaezeh, and thanks for joining me on today's platform I really appreciate you all.
Today I will be telling you things I never believe I could do or something that a little girl of my age could achieve in this world despite the fact that I had no support from anyway, not even from families not friends not enemies but all by myself but it all starts with determination and believing in oneself.
I have learnt one thing in this life that no matter the situations don't give up, don't allow your dreams to die because you feel that there are no support or financial help coming but rather remain strong and still push forward cause one thing I know is that a little push makes alot of difference but we all are ignorant of that rather all we want is how to make it big. You can always start from small ad before you know it you are at the top . below I will be telling you want I never thought I could achieve just stay connected

Re: Never Thought I Could Make It by adaezeh126(f): 6:05am On Jun 22, 2019
Thanks for staying back, here is my story I went to school today was by God's grace am a computer literate today is by the grace of God, I am good at cathering and weeding small chops is still the grace of God, I can speak good English and write stories is still the grace of God and so on.
I never believed that I could achieve all this thing in a short time like this cause I don't have help or what we call sponsor, I have been alone in this battle and I believe that this is just the beginning, I so much thank God for his constant love and mercy towards me when it seems like all hopes are gone he gives me a new hope, my parents can't help me so I decided to train myself I all this I mentioned above without their help and I believe that you too you can do more than I have done it is not easy but it is easy just stay focused and determined and you will make it.

I hope my story will help most of our youth out there to achieve their dreams and not waiting for someone to help them out cause the more you wait the more you get discouraged. My fellow girls I beg you don't put your hope in your boyfriend cause they will use you and dump you rather make use of your brain. If you check the first article you will see a picture is a result of my hard work on Photoshop and I believe I will be able to see you at the top soon.
I still remain Adaezeh have a nice day
Re: Never Thought I Could Make It by aboyaji(m): 9:16am On Jun 22, 2019
Hello, Adaeze. You hve one follower here. Keep your heads up.
Re: Never Thought I Could Make It by adaezeh126(f): 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
thanks very much Mr aboyaji

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why I Keep Writing / Fan Writes Inspirational Book In Honour Of MI Abaga / Chronicles Of Daddy And His Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.