Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,730 members, 7,951,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:53 AM

Car Soaking Water At Passenger Side - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Soaking Water At Passenger Side (1481 Views)

Car AC Not Getting To Passenger Side / Honda Accord EOD Passenger Side Power Mirror / My Toyota Camry 2003 AC Blowing Hot At Driver Side But Cold On Passenger Side. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Soaking Water At Passenger Side by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 22, 2019
I just bought a Belgium corolla 2003 model from usa. Everything in the car seems fine. But there is one issue. I noticed that water soak at the back side of the passenger floor right side. I have tried tracing to know where the water is coming from but I couldn't. I even had to tear the floor rug but I couldn't find where the water is coming from. I complained to my panel beater but he couldn't find a solution.

Mod if you can, please push to front page for me.

Re: Car Soaking Water At Passenger Side by majamajic(m): 8:33am On Jun 22, 2019
there's opening underneath , so tiny that only water can penetrate, it will only soak if u pass flooded road,
Re: Car Soaking Water At Passenger Side by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 22, 2019
majamajic:
there's opening underneath , so tiny that only water can penetrate, it will only soak if u pass flooded road,

What do you suggest sir?
Re: Car Soaking Water At Passenger Side by majamajic(m): 8:46am On Jun 22, 2019
bigmodo:

What do you suggest sir?

panel should know better , but I think it's to rubber pad it either from inside before the rug or from underneath , I have same issue but am using it like that , it's not serious yet, just a bit soak my foot foam whenever I pass flooded areas.
Re: Car Soaking Water At Passenger Side by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 22, 2019
My own water is not a bit, it can soak about 1 to 2 liters of water
Re: Car Soaking Water At Passenger Side by autofixng: 9:08am On Jun 22, 2019
Am sure the water is a clean water. If it is clean then it is ur ac water. Chikenaa!. Let ur ac technician trace the the ac hose from the evaporator tray. Or contact us.

1 Like

Re: Car Soaking Water At Passenger Side by Toyn: 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
If you are are having coolant loss. You may want to check your heater coil around your dashboard
Re: Car Soaking Water At Passenger Side by blackwood(m): 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2019
bigmodo:
I just bought a Belgium corolla 2003 model from usa. Everything in the car seems fine. But there is one issue. I noticed that water soak at the back side of the passenger floor right side. I have tried tracing to know where the water is coming from but I couldn't. I even had to tear the floor rug but I couldn't find where the water is coming from. I complained to my panel beater but he couldn't find a solution.

Mod if you can, please push to front page for me.

I use a corolla too and had this problem only when it rained heavily, while looking for the solution someone asked me a simple question, He asked if my rear light was broken? I said yes, he asked me to replace the broken rear light, I did and the wet floor stopped. I cannot explain it but it stopped getting wet.

1 Like

Re: Car Soaking Water At Passenger Side by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
blackwood:

I use a corolla too and had this problem only when it rained heavily, while looking for the solution someone asked me a simple question, He asked if my rear light was broken? I said yes, he asked me to replace the broken rear light, I did and the wet floor stopped. I cannot explain it but it stopped getting wet.

My rear light is not broken.
Re: Car Soaking Water At Passenger Side by budyke: 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
I had a 2001 highlander with this issue... i letter discovered it was from the sun roof... The roof looked okay physically but something was wrong with a tiny drain pipe by the front Conner of the sun roof. If your vehicle has a sun roof, you might want to check that.
Re: Car Soaking Water At Passenger Side by jodeci(m): 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
If your car has sun roof,there is a drain tube from there to the ground,it has pulled out from the socket.Your passenger side will continue to soak each time it rains till u fit the drain tube back.
Re: Car Soaking Water At Passenger Side by automaniac69: 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
It doesn’t really matter how many people had this problem too. In the end of the day this doesn’t help. And the solution is very easy. You just set an appointment with a mechanic and go have it repaired. Although if your car were insured, depending on a company you could try to claim repair expenses, fully or partially. If you think this makes sense, try to read more about insurance for non-US citizens.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!!! Where Can I Buy An Original Power Steering Pump For My Acura 2005 Tl? / Please Where Can I Learn Driving With #10,000 In Lagos.? / How Do I Run A Car Diagnostic Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.