Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,730 members, 7,965,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:15 PM

Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) (4771 Views)

Lovers Caught Having Sex On A Rooftop, Nigerians React (photos, Video) / Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) / Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by habsydiamond(m): 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
Omo see broda broda, see broda, broda wey mumu. He no think am say people go know say the account name different to the name on the IV abi... Fraudsters everywhere like mtn sim cards.
Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
it's disgusting how people see no shame in begging especially online,a person who begs is an inferior person and lacks self esteem just look at how he disgraced his family and that of his wife to be.
I totally disagree with this!!
Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by kakale1: 12:26am On Jun 23, 2019
This is a virtual scamming you know 5 naira the guy no go see cool
Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:51am On Jun 23, 2019
priceaction:
He may be a scammer using someone else pics and prewedding materials to attract sympathy. Why didn't he put his name and cropped out his name on the pics ? If he is not ashamed to put his pics, he should not be ashamed to put his full name and full contacts.
What did i just say? grin grin grin
See the wedding name, see the banking name
Thank God for technology. I believe the scammer is an apprentice.

Hahaha baba las las sense we knor kill you lmao

1 Like

Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by eddyghali(m): 7:22am On Jun 23, 2019
Must people do wedding? Idiots everywhere
Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by stillseth: 9:14am On Jun 23, 2019
I just hope he won't come and beg for diaper money when he born
Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
Amakavula:
A Nigerian man by the Moniker of @John has taken to Twitter to ask Nigerians for support with his forth coming wedding citing issues with his earnings and desire to feed everyone.

But this request hasn't gone down well with Nigerians as many mentioned how disrespectful this was to the bride and her family. Other even attempted to send him money but were shocked to see a different account name.

What is your take on the matter.

Manmen
Re: Man Begs For Money For His Wedding On Twitter, Nigerians React ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
Na by force to do wedding?
lazy youth ���

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Would You Marry Between This Two And Why?? / If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? / Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.