Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,600 members, 7,882,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:21 PM

How Overconfident Made Destroy 1.4 Million In Forex - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Overconfident Made Destroy 1.4 Million In Forex (176 Views)

See SA Security Guard Who Returned N1,4-million Left At ATM To Bank (PICS) / How Overconfidence Made Me To Destroy 1.4 Million In Forex / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Overconfident Made Destroy 1.4 Million In Forex by ebenezary(m): 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
I have experienced in forex market with over 10 years be in the game.
Liteforex run monthly contest and top winner takes home $4000 you can search for my nickname there is "lolo" with the very strict rules on lots size usage l traded for just one using fundamental strategy and l sitting on number one in the context but I want to win with very big margin unknowingly am digging the fall of the account because you must not have floating loss of 25% of your current account even if the trade is profitable in the long run
If you look at gbp/usd on daily time frame you will see from Wednesday to market was bullish but the correction on Friday as floating loss cause me to lose the prize despite the trade end profitable
I will post the result image of all trade without a loss

(1) (Reply)

Equipment And Job To Hire Near You In Nigeria / NNPC Begin Exploration Of Oil Field In Benue, As They Pledge Security Assurance / SSL Complete Guide: HTTP To HTTPS Is Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.