Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,509 members, 7,978,698 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:37 PM

Advice: Which Business Can I Start With 50k And Make Good Profit As A Guy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice: Which Business Can I Start With 50k And Make Good Profit As A Guy (664 Views)

Unilever Nigeria Plc Reports 72.95% Decline In Pre-tax Profit As Economy Bites / Here Are The Top-10 Nigerian Banks By Profit As At September 2022 / MTN Returns To Profit As It Overcomes $1billion Nigeria Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice: Which Business Can I Start With 50k And Make Good Profit As A Guy by MrSurd: 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
please I want to start a business but i dont have enough capital with me. please which business can I start with 50k and make profit
Re: Advice: Which Business Can I Start With 50k And Make Good Profit As A Guy by ZoeyJ(f): 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
Fairly used cloth business and the price of each bale goes in the range of #50,000 to #150,000 depending on how much one has.
THE BENEFITS OF OKIRIKA USED CLOTHES BUSINESS
A bend down business has numerous watery benefits here in Nigeria for those people that ventures into this type of business.
It is very Less Expensive and. bend down business is regarded as one of the lucrative business ventures one can easily engage into because the demand for this type of business is on high demand. Eventually, people do not always wish to spend much on anything now considering the economy of the country now; but still while purchasing with the least money, they want to get the best quality of their money .
I'm gonna venture Into it too as soon as im done saving for it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice: Which Business Can I Start With 50k And Make Good Profit As A Guy by MrSurd: 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
ZoeyJ:
Fairly used cloth business and the price of each bale goes in the range of #50,000 to #150,000 depending on how much one has.
A bend down business has numerous watery benefits here in Nigeria for those people that ventures into this type of business.
It is very Less Expensive and. bend down business is regarded as one of the lucrative business ventures one can easily engage into because the demand for this type of business is on high demand. Eventually, people do not always wish to spend much on anything now considering the economy of the country now; but still while purchasing with the least money, they want to get the best quality of their money .

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Advice: Which Business Can I Start With 50k And Make Good Profit As A Guy by iPrevail(m): 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
ZoeyJ:

You have sense

1 Like

Re: Advice: Which Business Can I Start With 50k And Make Good Profit As A Guy by MrSurd: 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
iPrevail:

You have sense
I dont know how to begin
Re: Advice: Which Business Can I Start With 50k And Make Good Profit As A Guy by iPrevail(m): 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
MrSurd:

I dont know how to begin

Save enough money, conduct market analysis; know what people tend to buy/wear more in your location, then allow your instincts guide you
Re: Advice: Which Business Can I Start With 50k And Make Good Profit As A Guy by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2019
Try mini importation.
Re: Advice: Which Business Can I Start With 50k And Make Good Profit As A Guy by lyriclekidd(m): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
Come invest in BTC, if you put the 50k in BTC last week trust me you would have had an extra 20k by today when Bitcoin pumped..

Contact me on 08155944957.
Re: Advice: Which Business Can I Start With 50k And Make Good Profit As A Guy by Ademat7(m): 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
what is needed by people around you? something that won't spoil quickly

1 Like

Re: Advice: Which Business Can I Start With 50k And Make Good Profit As A Guy by dammybrite: 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2019
Best advice you can get
Ademat7:
what is needed by people around you? something that won't spoil quickly

(1) (Reply)

The Most Strongest (highest) Currencies In The World 2019 / How To Turn Airbnb Hosting Into Your Next Side Hustle / How To Start A Strawberry Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.