Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:44 AM

Over 23 countries arrive Nazareth for TB Joshua’s meeting - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Over 23 countries arrive Nazareth for TB Joshua’s meeting (449 Views)

TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) / TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 23 countries arrive Nazareth for TB Joshua’s meeting by KEVIND: 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
By Andrew Iro Okungbowa

The organisers and authorities in Israel have debunked the pockets of protestations making the rounds in Israel, saying that all is set for the two days event to begin today.
They described the protests as a stage managed mild protestations and as of no effect as Israel is engulfed by excitement and in expectation mood for the much anticipated open air meeting by Prophet T. B Joshua, Nigeria’s most followed prohpet across the world.
The two days meeting is set for Mount Precipice, with nationals from 23 countries already arrived for the programme, with more people being expected.
In Nazareth, the host city, most of the hotels, especially in the Old Nazareth, are fully booked and tour operators are kept busy ferrying pilgrims for the programme from the Ben Gurion International Airport to Nazareth.
Among the countries already in town are Holland, Jamaica, Cuba, Russia, Nigeria, Singapore, Japan, Spain, South Africa, the United Kingdom, Germany, Malawi, Zimbabwe, Canada, Botswana, Mexico, Argentina, Finland, Iceland, South Korea, Cameroun, Ghana and Italy. Organizers say nationals from more than 50 countries are expected at the event.
Speaking on the event, one of the tour operators ferrying pilgrims for the programme, Mrs Deborah Luca, an Israeli national, described the turnout so far as overwhelming. She said: “I did not know that there will be so many people coming. It is tremendous; it is beyond my expectation. I am a minister of worship, I bring people annually here in the past three years, we have our annual Art of Worship, what we are seeing here is better seen than described .”
Speaking on the Prophet TB Joshua meeting, a tour bus driver from Nazareth described the number of visitors as extremely impressive. His words: “The peak period for tourism in Nazareth is between July and August when the children are on vacation. What we are seeing is absolutely impressive for just one event.”

https://tribuneonlineng.com/220528/?amp_markup=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 23 countries arrive Nazareth for TB Joshua’s meeting by Ekez(m): 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2019
TB joshua the only prophet we know
Re: Over 23 countries arrive Nazareth for TB Joshua’s meeting by tartar9(m): 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
ok
Re: Over 23 countries arrive Nazareth for TB Joshua’s meeting by Donchukz(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
I so much love this true man of God
Re: Over 23 countries arrive Nazareth for TB Joshua’s meeting by Chrisikoko4u(m): 10:17am On Jun 24, 2019
No Body Can Stop The Mighty Work Of Almighty God The God Of My Father In The Lord Prophet T. B. Joshua Lives.

(1) (Reply)

The Fight Against The Body Of Christ. / Exposed: 666 Decoded, See The Real Beast / Native Doctor Visits Church Orphanage Home, Donates Gifts – In Delta (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.