Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:04 PM

Does Anybody Have Or Know Off Anyone That Has Space In A Container Uk To Lagos? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Anybody Have Or Know Off Anyone That Has Space In A Container Uk To Lagos? (673 Views)

Anybody Have An Idea On Intofarm.. Does It Work? / Does Anybody Have Idea About Piggery Farm / Does Anybody Have An Idea About Biz In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anybody Have Or Know Off Anyone That Has Space In A Container Uk To Lagos? by angelUK25(f): 12:37am On Oct 06, 2010
Hello!! I'm wanting to ship some personal household belongings to Nigeria (Lagos) from the UK, and would like to know if anybody has a container soon to be shipped or anybody you may know that would allow me to use any spare space they have. if so, how much space? what would be the charge? grin

Thank you for your time in reading this. kiss grin
Re: Does Anybody Have Or Know Off Anyone That Has Space In A Container Uk To Lagos? by Dsense(m): 12:56am On Oct 06, 2010
U should have just admitted it this way'' Does anybody have space in a Container heading to Lagos from Uk where i can manage hide myself nd so i won't have to buy d ticket'' THEN U WILL ADD ''Please''. grin grin grin grin grin
Just kidding u,pls don't yawa me.lol.
Re: Does Anybody Have Or Know Off Anyone That Has Space In A Container Uk To Lagos? by angelUK25(f): 1:04am On Oct 06, 2010
Hahaha!! well that too, but Shhhhhhhhhh!!! not to let anyone know that just yet hehe!! grin grin grin lol
Re: Does Anybody Have Or Know Off Anyone That Has Space In A Container Uk To Lagos? by Dsense(m): 1:07am On Oct 06, 2010
Okkkk,I won't say a word. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Does Anybody Have Or Know Off Anyone That Has Space In A Container Uk To Lagos? by r231(m): 1:27am On Oct 06, 2010
you can buy a van for as low as £300 and put the stuff in it

shippment to 9ja will cost you about £700 - 750

and clear it for bout 150k

so if you have about £1500 to £2k

depending on the amount of stuff you want to send
Re: Does Anybody Have Or Know Off Anyone That Has Space In A Container Uk To Lagos? by angelUK25(f): 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2010
r231:

you can buy a van for as low as £300 and put the stuff in it

shippment to 9ja will cost you about £700 - 750

and clear it for bout 150k

so if you have about £1500 to £2k

depending on the amount of stuff you want to send

Thank you for that Info, very good idea! I don't think the amount i will be taking would even fill half a van though. I will definitely keep that in mind for future reference, I will be sure off needing something like that soon.

Thank you again.  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Does Anybody Have Or Know Off Anyone That Has Space In A Container Uk To Lagos? by knice(m): 9:12am On Oct 07, 2010
Exporting of locally agricultural products like cashew,charcoal,chillipepper and many more is a thriving business I will recommend for anyone who can afford the start-up capital.If you are a beginner, we assist you with all the resources,start-up kits & valuable Information to start./07033097160 A nice day.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Tenor Sax / Forcados, Bonny Light Crude Oil / I Need $70 Lr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.