Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,870 members, 7,879,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:30 AM

Iphone Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Thread (881 Views)

Where Is Iphone Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Thread by ayanleye12(m): 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
I am a little boy fhay just got admission into the university of Ibadan competition HSS been much from from the iPhone users so have also been able to save up 60k to get an iPhone I open this thread for suggestion of which brand to get cause it will definitely he second where to get it and what to look out for when I finally get it
I'll be here to view all the comments that would be after this post just don't criticise me rememberer I'm just a small boy
Re: Iphone Thread by gogeekish(m): 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
ayanleye12:
I am a little boy fhay just got admission into the university of Ibadan competition HSS been much from from the iPhone users so have also been able to save up 60k to get an iPhone I open this thread for suggestion of which brand to get cause it will definitely he second where to get it and what to look out for when I finally get it
I'll be here to view all the comments that would be after this post just don't criticise me rememberer I'm just a small boy
Firstly, you don't need an iPhone because it will never take you anywhere as a student.

How do you think you will transfer materials without much hassle?

How do think you can download materials?

How would you print documents sourced from the Internet at ease? Most of these are possible on iPhone but the question is.... How?

That 60k should get you the very best... Redmi Note 7. Take it as an advise...

Only if you want to flirt around in school, then go for the iPhone... It will not assist you as a student. Trust me

Secondly, there is only one iPhone brand. And it is called Apple Inc.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mi 9 For Sale @ Giveaway Price / Infinix Smart 3 Plus Review / All You Need To Know About Gbwhatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.