Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,698 members, 7,932,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:22 PM

Man Caught Having Sex With A Sheep In The Bush - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Having Sex With A Sheep In The Bush (65378 Views)

Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) / Fishing Out The JTF Black Sheep In Bony, Nembe, Kula, And Bille Communities / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Sheep In The Bush by laivwire(m): 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
Definitely the North. I know by those weeds. They are quite invasive and native to the northern Nigeria.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Sheep In The Bush by Cityguy: 4:14am On Jun 24, 2019
And he will still at some point go after girls with same damned instrument. Hnmm....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Sheep In The Bush by Zainabhamzat20(f): 7:58am On Jun 27, 2019
Base on Freudian theory ,this was caused as a result of heat( urge to do sth sex hunger etc ) but even so his super ego(matching break) should have told him this is wrong and not acceptable by our society.What a shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Sheep In The Bush by dangotesmummy: 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
40secondsMan:
I see nothing wrong here.

The sheep hole was definitely sweeter dat whatever all dis daft naija babes could ever offer after all...

#AnimalsNeedLoveToo
#FvckTheSheeple
another twisted,sick and disturbed man

You need to get your head checked.youre not normal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Late Don Wanny Got To Be Nigeria’s Deadliest And Most Wanted Cultist / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) / "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.