Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,709 members, 7,879,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:33 PM

Movie Addicts, Get In Here!! Who's The Smartest Crime Boss? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Addicts, Get In Here!! Who's The Smartest Crime Boss? (2055 Views)

Senseless: How Experimented Drugs Made Him The Smartest Kid In School / Prospective Housemates Talk About Smartest Place To Have Sex / NTA Uses Machete To Represent Razor Blade In Crime Story. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movie Addicts, Get In Here!! Who's The Smartest Crime Boss? by Semtu(m): 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hello Movie/TV shows lovers, opinions needed.

1. The professor ( Money heist )
2. Raymond Reddington ( The blacklist )
3. Pablo Escobar ( Narcos )
4. Walter White ( Breaking Bad )
5. Oswald Cobblepot aka The Penguin ( Gotham )

Who's the smartest crime boss and state your reasons.
Re: Movie Addicts, Get In Here!! Who's The Smartest Crime Boss? by Semtu(m): 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
1. The professor

2 Likes

Re: Movie Addicts, Get In Here!! Who's The Smartest Crime Boss? by Semtu(m): 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
2. Raymond Reddington

2 Likes

Re: Movie Addicts, Get In Here!! Who's The Smartest Crime Boss? by Semtu(m): 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
3. Pablo Escobar

Re: Movie Addicts, Get In Here!! Who's The Smartest Crime Boss? by Semtu(m): 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
4. Walter white

1 Like

Re: Movie Addicts, Get In Here!! Who's The Smartest Crime Boss? by Andersonjr(m): 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
Edward Nygma/The Riddler (Gotham)
Re: Movie Addicts, Get In Here!! Who's The Smartest Crime Boss? by Semtu(m): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2019
Andersonjr:
Edward Nygma/The Riddler (Gotham)

The Riddler doesn't fit into this list.

Penguin was more of the crime boss In the Gotham series.. let me add him to the list
Re: Movie Addicts, Get In Here!! Who's The Smartest Crime Boss? by Semtu(m): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2019
5. Oswald Cobblepot aka The penguin

Re: Movie Addicts, Get In Here!! Who's The Smartest Crime Boss? by Andersonjr(m): 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
Semtu:

The Riddler doesn't fit into this list.

Penguin was more of the crime boss In the Gotham series.. let me add him to the list
But ur moniker says “smartest”?
Re: Movie Addicts, Get In Here!! Who's The Smartest Crime Boss? by Semtu(m): 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
Andersonjr:
But ur moniker says “smartest”?

Yeah, the Riddler was a criminal but "not a crime boss"
Re: Movie Addicts, Get In Here!! Who's The Smartest Crime Boss? by thesicilian: 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
Raymond Reddington, a criminal on the FBI most wanted list who turned around and got the FBI to secretly work for him while openly expanding his criminal empire. Can't beat that.

2 Likes

Re: Movie Addicts, Get In Here!! Who's The Smartest Crime Boss? by Semtu(m): 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
thesicilian:
Raymond Reddington, a criminal on the FBI most wanted list who turned around and got the FBI to secretly work for him while openly expanding his criminal empire. Can't beat that.

Hehe, don't rule pablo Escobar out.

Pablo Escobar had far much money than Reddington, hence far more resources than Reddington could ever have.

That has to count for something
Re: Movie Addicts, Get In Here!! Who's The Smartest Crime Boss? by bankulizer: 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
Vito Corleone

1 Like

Re: Movie Addicts, Get In Here!! Who's The Smartest Crime Boss? by Semtu(m): 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
bankulizer:
Vito Corleone

I've not watched him tho'

Just pick from the list grin
Re: Movie Addicts, Get In Here!! Who's The Smartest Crime Boss? by bankulizer: 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
Semtu:

Go and watch Godfather 1-2-3
Re: Movie Addicts, Get In Here!! Who's The Smartest Crime Boss? by Semtu(m): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
bankulizer:

Go and watch Godfather 1-2-3

Bookmarked.

Next show on my list.
Re: Movie Addicts, Get In Here!! Who's The Smartest Crime Boss? by enemmo(f): 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
Cyrus d Virus...Con air

Hannibal Lector..The silence of the lambs

2 Likes

Re: Movie Addicts, Get In Here!! Who's The Smartest Crime Boss? by cooljoe(m): 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
Vito and Michael Corleone for sure.

1 Like

Re: Movie Addicts, Get In Here!! Who's The Smartest Crime Boss? by Semtu(m): 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
Guys, I know there are others who are smarter than the one's listed here.

But there's a list for a reason, just select from those pointed out.
Re: Movie Addicts, Get In Here!! Who's The Smartest Crime Boss? by bankulizer: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
Semtu:

Bookmarked.

Next show on my list.

It's not a show. You can also read the book. Watch it patiently
Re: Movie Addicts, Get In Here!! Who's The Smartest Crime Boss? by Kaceman(m): 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
Semtu:

U say whattt!!! shocked
Re: Movie Addicts, Get In Here!! Who's The Smartest Crime Boss? by Kaceman(m): 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hannibal Lecter & Mr white

1 Like

Re: Movie Addicts, Get In Here!! Who's The Smartest Crime Boss? by dapperman(m): 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
Smartest crime boss ever is walter from breaking bad.
Re: Movie Addicts, Get In Here!! Who's The Smartest Crime Boss? by Semtu(m): 5:41am On Jun 23, 2019
dapperman:
Smartest crime boss ever is walter from breaking bad.

Have you watched "the blacklist"... I think Reddington also has a claim here grin
Re: Movie Addicts, Get In Here!! Who's The Smartest Crime Boss? by Semtu(m): 5:42am On Jun 23, 2019
bankulizer:

It's not a show. You can also read the book. Watch it patiently

Alright, thanks
Re: Movie Addicts, Get In Here!! Who's The Smartest Crime Boss? by Greatzeus(m): 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
Dexter is the most successful serial killer in the history of Hollywood Tv series,he killed hundreds of bad guys and still remains the only serial killer that was never caught.

1 Like

Re: Movie Addicts, Get In Here!! Who's The Smartest Crime Boss? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
Greatzeus:
Dexter is the most successful serial killer in the history of Hollywood Tv series,he killed hundreds of bad guys and still remains the only serial killer that was never caught.
Yasssssssssss..
Re: Movie Addicts, Get In Here!! Who's The Smartest Crime Boss? by sleemoon(m): 7:30am On Jun 26, 2019
Professor... Money Heist
Re: Movie Addicts, Get In Here!! Who's The Smartest Crime Boss? by nlPoster: 11:39am On Sep 23, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Video Mixtape: DJ Ice - Stay Home 9ja (video Mix Mp4) / Alaasari Is Dead / Nigeria Got Talent (the Official Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.