Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,881 members, 7,966,300 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:08 PM

Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) (4794 Views)

See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) / Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) / APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 7:46am On Jun 23, 2019
It's good as no Igbo is actually on this thread to engage in insentive argument with people still living in their fore fathers thatched house with lots of brown roof.

Mind You, they are commenting and quoting themselves, supporting and insulting the thread all by themselves. While the eastern people are offline building and developing their lands massively. Some online miscreants are here fighting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by superlightning: 7:51am On Jun 23, 2019
QueenSekxy:
It's good as no Igbo is actually on this thread to engage in insentive argument with people still living in their fore fathers thatched house with lots of brown roof.

Mind You, they are commenting and quoting themselves, supporting and insulting the thread all by themselves. While the eastern people are offline building and developing their lands massively. Some online miscreants are here fighting.

And how are we sure you aren't one of them. Was it your ghost that typed your post? Pls don't throw away the baby with bath water. Some of us are ready to spray yoru-secticides on any Yoruba Amala cockroach
Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by Bighead9: 7:52am On Jun 23, 2019
Sall:
Those eastern states are danm too small with so much population reasons for that pattern of houses. The entire five eastern states are supposed to be in one state.

You just raised a good point here. I think the National Assembly should do as you just suggested.

You are a patriot Bro. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by superlightning: 7:55am On Jun 23, 2019
Bighead9:

You just raised a good point here. I think the National Assembly should do as you just suggested.

You are a patriot Bro. grin grin grin

Same moniker... different posts....lollll....chai...I love nairaland..very predictable....lol
Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by nengibo: 8:12am On Jun 23, 2019
NonsoWow:
Aba doesn't have limited land. Infact, it is the largest city in Igboland by land area. The similarity in building pattern is because many Anambra businessmen are based in Aba and have shaped their building style.
How many percent of the landmass in Aba city is undeveloped?

1 Like

Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by Anambralstson: 8:19am On Jun 23, 2019
chuka85:
I noticed that Aba in Abia state and Onitsha in Anambra state have similar building pattern.

What is the reason behind this?

Are there any other cities in Nigeria with this level of clustered block building?

N/B: First 2 pictures is Aba while the last 2 is Onitsha

Read more: https://gistdeal..com/2019/06/similarities-in-building-pattern-in-aba.html?m=1
This Osun guy, why not show us similar building pattern between Osogbo and Ado-Ekiti
Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by Anambralstson: 8:21am On Jun 23, 2019
QueenSekxy:

The guy that open this thread is from Osun State, using Igbo name
Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by Anambralstson: 8:21am On Jun 23, 2019
NonsoWow:
Aba doesn't have limited land. Infact, it is the largest city in Igboland by land area. The similarity in building pattern is because many Anambra businessmen are based in Aba and have shaped their building style.
Igala boy
Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by Anambralstson: 8:24am On Jun 23, 2019
Bighead9:

Kikikikikikiki, the thing pain this one. You showed us Picture of the best and the most beautiful locations in Abia and Onitcha. The thing is making you feel like person wey win jackpot. grin

Onitcha and Aba are slums, both towns are the worst place to live. They are like hell on Earth.

So you know, I've worked in Onitcha before and I've vowed that, the day I'm transferred to Onitcha or Aba, I'll tender my resignation. I rather remain jobless than to die Young. grin grin
Same you used chuks85 to open the thread, boy go help your life.
Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by kingzizzy: 8:28am On Jun 23, 2019
Sall:
Those eastern states are danm too small with so much population reasons for that pattern of houses. The entire five eastern states are supposed to be in one state.

And Nigeria is not even up to half the size of a state in America. Nigeria is not up to half of the state of Alaska

What is important is population, not size of land.
Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 8:29am On Jun 23, 2019
Anambralstson:

The guy that open this thread is from Osun State, using Igbo name
I know the drill.

They are obsessed with anything Igbo.
His purpose was to use his alternate to mock the two cities and start irrelevant online war with himself.

1 Like

Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2019
Sall:
Lagos is the smallest state in land mass yet the most populated.

But you can never see more than 100 three-storey residential building in the entire mainland. You will break your neck before seeing one.

The only thing you will see in their high-brow areas are a single storey while in their low-mid class areas are bungalows scattered around the area as if it is a cemetery.

Despite all these, the smallest state in Nigeria hosts the highest number of slum in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 8:39am On Jun 23, 2019
chuka85:
I noticed that Aba in Abia state and Onitsha in Anambra state have similar building pattern.

What is the reason behind this?

Are there any other cities in Nigeria with this level of clustered block building?

N/B: First 2 pictures is Aba while the last 2 is Onitsha

Read more: https://gistdeal..com/2019/06/similarities-in-building-pattern-in-aba.html?m=1
Small or big, Lagos is still the smallest in the country.

Excluding Lagos Island, you can never see any part of the entire yoruba land that has high-raising residential structures like the one you posted.

Once a yoruba man is able to build 3 bedroom bungalow and roofs it zinc sheets or asbestos that would rot in 2 years, he is a fulfilled man.

1 Like

Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by SkinnyNigga: 8:57am On Jun 23, 2019
igbo bashing thread.. I'm outta here
Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by Westbestside: 8:58am On Jun 23, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Sometimes I laugh at u awolowo people for having small brain.

The dilapidation in your land even your own fatherland is far more worse than what eye can Imagine.

Most of you guys are lucky am not the picture type because if I am by now u as a yoruba will be hiding your face.

Am welll travelled be it Ibadan, lagos, ondo, ogun ekiti or osun so when I see people like you misbehaving I just laugh becauthe worst environmental degradation is in ur enclave.

I am to be taking pictures, you ojukwu people will hate your race.
Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 23, 2019
Westbestside:
I am to be taking pictures, you ojukwu people will hate your race.

Would even help you to do that.
I don't hide and I don't bother seeing it online.

At least if gone viral, it will attract government attention.
Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by Anambralstson: 9:21am On Jun 23, 2019

Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by Westbestside: 9:41am On Jun 23, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Small or big, Lagos is still the smallest in the country.

Excluding Lagos Island, you can never see any part of the entire yoruba land that has high-raising residential structures like the one you posted.

Once a yoruba man is able to build 3 bedroom bungalow and roofs it zinc sheets or asbestos that would rot in 2 years, he is a fulfilled man.
Travel if you can. It won't kill you.
Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by Westbestside: 9:42am On Jun 23, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Would even help you to do that.
I don't hide and I don't bother seeing it online.

At least if gone viral, it will attract government attention.
You dey fear already?
Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 23, 2019
Westbestside:
You dey fear already?

Like what?

If you know me well here, u realise I love flaunting bad pics from my side to get government attention and I also commend those doing so.
Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by Westbestside: 9:59am On Jun 23, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Like what?

If you know me well here, u realise I love flaunting bad pics from my side to get government attention and I also commend those doing so.
So why do your brothers likes lies then, they will tag you afonja
Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by kalufelix(m): 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
Clustered settlements as a result of limited lands and uneven spread of development same with imo but unlike Enugu and Ebonyi

These places have vast areas of undeveloped lands reason herdsmen can operate more easily in Enugu than Abia

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASR Africa Refurbishes Unit At Gwarimpa General Hospital, Donates Equipment / Caution: Those Who Attacked Owo Church In Ondo Are Not Bandits / Imo Crisis: PDP NWC Annuls Purported Suspension Of LG Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.