Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,872 members, 7,876,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

Daddy Freeze Attacks Ecobank Nigeria Just After Their Carnival - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Attacks Ecobank Nigeria Just After Their Carnival (712 Views)

#EndSars: Daddy Freeze attacks pastor Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo and others again / "Your Children Wont Succeed" - Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Funke Adejumo (VIDEO) / Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Adeboye Again,spark New Arguments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Attacks Ecobank Nigeria Just After Their Carnival by Atikuorbuhari: 4:11am On Jun 23, 2019
Daddy Freeze took to his Twitter page to talk about his ordeal at the Ecobank ATM, just moments after the posted about their successful Carnival.

He wrote on how the ATM made his card stuck after there was power outage at the ATM stand.

See his Tweet...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/daddy-freeze-attacks-ecobank-nigeria.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Ecobank Nigeria Just After Their Carnival by dPriv: 4:23am On Jun 23, 2019
chai, Ecobank should address this man's issue before his followers sheep close their account with Ecobank.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Ecobank Nigeria Just After Their Carnival by Kingosytex(m): 4:46am On Jun 23, 2019
Freeze, I don't support you this time around. What happened to you at Ecobank could have happened at any other bank.

I believe thousands of people used the ATM without any hitch, You were just unlucky!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Ecobank Nigeria Just After Their Carnival by twerkjack: 6:25am On Jun 23, 2019
Kingosytex:
Freeze, I don't support you this time around. What happened to you at Ecobank could have happened at any other bank.

I believe thousands of people used the ATM without any hitch, You were just unlucky!!!

If u know how frustrating it is for that to happen to u,,, esp because of a simple power cut..... you’d shut the f u c k up...

It’s his right to complain about inadequate services cos it ain’t free

(1) (Reply)

Dr Emoney Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With An Amazing Photos / Mama Gee, Elizabeth Torgbor who sells 'drugs' to make the v*gina sweeter arreste / ‘silent Killers’ – Nigerians Hail Wizkid’s Bodyguard As He Becomes A House Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.