Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,637 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:26 PM

Size Of My Boobs A Blessing To Me – Video Vixen, Pamela Odameh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Size Of My Boobs A Blessing To Me – Video Vixen, Pamela Odameh (7497 Views)

Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) / "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / #bbnaija: Exposing My Boobs, An Honest Mistake – Alex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Size Of My Boobs A Blessing To Me – Video Vixen, Pamela Odameh by GistAlert: 5:07am On Jun 23, 2019
GistMore.com

For some women, being naturally endowed with massive boobs has been more of a curse than a blessing but such hasn’t been the case with Kenyan born Ghanaian model, actress and video vixen, Pamela Odameh Watara.

Judging by the volume of her bosom, hardly can a fellow woman pass by without taking a second look or more at her girls, talk less of the male folks who she affirms always take countless looks whenever she steps out.

While sharing how she ventured into entertainment in a chat with Potpourri, the sensational actress who commands attention on Instagram because of her voluptuous boobs noted that the size of her bosom has been a blessing to her.

“People around me encouraged me to go into the entertainment industry because I have a sexy figure and because I’m beautiful in a unique way.

After joining Instagram, I started getting messages from musicians who wanted me to feature in their music videos as a vixen. And boom, that was how I got into the industry”.

She added that so far, besides talent, goodwill and grace, the size of her boobs have been a plus to her bludgeoning career. “Yes being busty has been a blessing to my career”.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/size-of-my-boobs-a-blessing-to-me-pamela-odameh

3 Likes

Re: Size Of My Boobs A Blessing To Me – Video Vixen, Pamela Odameh by GistAlert: 5:07am On Jun 23, 2019
See more sexy photos ==> HERE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Size Of My Boobs A Blessing To Me – Video Vixen, Pamela Odameh by GistAlert: 5:08am On Jun 23, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Size Of My Boobs A Blessing To Me – Video Vixen, Pamela Odameh by dPriv: 5:08am On Jun 23, 2019
GistAlert:
Lalasticlala
only answers to snake calls.

meanwhile...
Check signature for these Brand New iPhone 6s 32GB in ILORIN; few pieces left .

7 Likes

Re: Size Of My Boobs A Blessing To Me – Video Vixen, Pamela Odameh by Omihanifa: 5:19am On Jun 23, 2019
operation feed the nation cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Size Of My Boobs A Blessing To Me – Video Vixen, Pamela Odameh by itspzpics(m): 5:25am On Jun 23, 2019
Yes it is
Re: Size Of My Boobs A Blessing To Me – Video Vixen, Pamela Odameh by Kingosytex(m): 5:40am On Jun 23, 2019
Your boob's size is a bessing to you no doubt, your p*ssy size can be compared to that of a small paint bucket. in fact, na head dem go de take enter

4 Likes

Re: Size Of My Boobs A Blessing To Me – Video Vixen, Pamela Odameh by donbachi(m): 5:41am On Jun 23, 2019
It's not like,size of breast is considered when picking a video vixen,every breast is blessed by God,as babies and the adult babies cant do without it...so,i dont see how yours is special...breast that you cannot sleep with facing down...ara nwanyi asaba.

1 Like

Re: Size Of My Boobs A Blessing To Me – Video Vixen, Pamela Odameh by Freestainworld(m): 5:52am On Jun 23, 2019
what ever God gives you, its definitely a blessing, unless you don't know how to use them. Aki and Pawpaw are short, they good use of it, today they are big boys.

1 Like

Re: Size Of My Boobs A Blessing To Me – Video Vixen, Pamela Odameh by PapaNnamdi: 6:11am On Jun 23, 2019
This one is abnormal, besides, big breast is useless during secx, some no even get nipu

What shall it profit an olosho to have big breast and small nyash?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Size Of My Boobs A Blessing To Me – Video Vixen, Pamela Odameh by sinaj(f): 6:56am On Jun 23, 2019
Ha! If she removes her bra this breast will be touching her knee o!

This is correct wahala jarey! It might even explode when she gets pregnant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Size Of My Boobs A Blessing To Me – Video Vixen, Pamela Odameh by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 23, 2019
She will benefit from BREAST RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Size Of My Boobs A Blessing To Me – Video Vixen, Pamela Odameh by lereinter(m): 7:55am On Jun 23, 2019
Odi ale Ki e ni to ni umbrella Mo wipe eru Ni o'un gbe.

1 Like

Re: Size Of My Boobs A Blessing To Me – Video Vixen, Pamela Odameh by Karemarealty288(m): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2019
Be consoling yourself .... grin

2 Likes

Re: Size Of My Boobs A Blessing To Me – Video Vixen, Pamela Odameh by Chubhie: 8:23am On Jun 23, 2019
I wonder why some people take big brezz serious more that government work. Say No to big brezz.

1 Like

Re: Size Of My Boobs A Blessing To Me – Video Vixen, Pamela Odameh by greatbrian(m): 8:25am On Jun 23, 2019
Grow old first and sat this afterwards

1 Like

Re: Size Of My Boobs A Blessing To Me – Video Vixen, Pamela Odameh by TheFacelessMan: 9:02am On Jun 23, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Size Of My Boobs A Blessing To Me – Video Vixen, Pamela Odameh by meobizy(f): 9:04am On Jun 23, 2019
I don’t believe this.
Someone should post her Instagram account for investigation.

1 Like

Re: Size Of My Boobs A Blessing To Me – Video Vixen, Pamela Odameh by czarina(f): 9:15am On Jun 23, 2019
donbachi:
It's not like,size of breast is considered when picking a video vixen,every breast is blessed by God,as babies and the adult babies cant do without it...so,i dont see how yours is special...breast that you cannot sleep with facing down...ara nwanyi asaba.
How many women can really sleep comfortably facing down with their breasts?

1 Like

Re: Size Of My Boobs A Blessing To Me – Video Vixen, Pamela Odameh by Mrkumareze(m): 9:18am On Jun 23, 2019
Shapeless thing... How does your breast equate the size of your body....

1 Like

Re: Size Of My Boobs A Blessing To Me – Video Vixen, Pamela Odameh by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 23, 2019
Massive wow!,not a fan though.
Re: Size Of My Boobs A Blessing To Me – Video Vixen, Pamela Odameh by Canadanow: 9:47am On Jun 23, 2019
Chaiii...mogbe
Re: Size Of My Boobs A Blessing To Me – Video Vixen, Pamela Odameh by pacino26(m): 10:07am On Jun 23, 2019
It's really a blessing o! So she's now a vixen inukwa cool cool

If I may ask what other blessing did the universe give you aside the SRS Airbag?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Size Of My Boobs A Blessing To Me – Video Vixen, Pamela Odameh by starbuck(f): 11:14am On Jun 23, 2019
Na for old age the thing go tell for your body
Re: Size Of My Boobs A Blessing To Me – Video Vixen, Pamela Odameh by SavageBoy: 11:58am On Jun 23, 2019
Bodily incompatibility

1 Like

Re: Size Of My Boobs A Blessing To Me – Video Vixen, Pamela Odameh by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
sinaj:
Ha! If she removes her bra this breast will be touching her knee o!

This is correct wahala jarey! It might even explode when she gets pregnant
only u gather all those likes @ ur dp shocked

Re: Size Of My Boobs A Blessing To Me – Video Vixen, Pamela Odameh by landmark86: 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
Must amazing things about big boobs gals of nowadays is that, you'll neva see big man or rich/wealthy man going for then as per marriage. Even ordinary man don't settle for this, we men always believe it main purpose is for one night enjoyment.

Real men believe in lady with correct brain not correct boobs
Re: Size Of My Boobs A Blessing To Me – Video Vixen, Pamela Odameh by landmark86: 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
starbuck:

I hate this words
Have seen old woman/mama with standing boobs, it all depend on how u use ur youth days not like video vixen or runs babes/ashawo

3 Likes

Re: Size Of My Boobs A Blessing To Me – Video Vixen, Pamela Odameh by victorian(f): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
starbuck:

She should hate her body ?

There are men who will die to have such lady's their wife.

Before old age knocks, let her enjoy her boob's and youth wella.

Na God's gift! No be curse.

2 Likes

Re: Size Of My Boobs A Blessing To Me – Video Vixen, Pamela Odameh by 40secondsMan: 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
Cowbell our milk!

This one pass me abeg...where are the 2hours men? Coman carry ur load abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Size Of My Boobs A Blessing To Me – Video Vixen, Pamela Odameh by TANID(m): 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
victorian:

She should hate her body ?
There are men who will die to have such lady's their wife.
Before old age knocks, let her enjoy her boob's and youth wella.
Na God's gift! No be curse.
Hahaha grin Savage

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija : Kimoprah Shows Major Side Boobs In Bed ( Pics / ‘Your Dreadlocks Are Irresponsible’ - CBN Governor Tells Mr Eazi / #BBNAIJA: Tacha's Reaction When Seyi Tried To Kiss Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.