Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,165 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:52 PM

I Was Having Sex At 14, Married And Divorced While In University -okoro Blessing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Having Sex At 14, Married And Divorced While In University -okoro Blessing (779 Views)

Okoro Blessing Shares Her Own House / Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers / Okoro Blessing Shows Her Duplex House, 8 Years After Ex-husband Threw Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Having Sex At 14, Married And Divorced While In University -okoro Blessing by chimjoshjuan: 5:39am On Jun 23, 2019
Okoro Blessing who yesterday sat for an interview with Daddy Freeze, revealed that she started having sex at the age of 14 and also got married and divorced while still in university .

According to Okoro Blessing, the man she started having sex with at the age of 14 and eventually dated for 4 years before they got married was `10 years older than her. The relationship blogger who further claimed that Onye Eze who she had a face-off with over a 'stolen house' was arrested, further shared a video to back her claim. She further added that the man who handcuffed her at Onye Eze's house, was on his knees begging when he got arrested alongside Onye Eze.

Daddy Freeze shared the video with the caption;

I started dating at 14..... I got married and divorced while still in the university..... Onyeze was invited by the police for questioning, the man who handcuffed me was on his knees begging.

Here is the video

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/23/i-started-having-sex-at-14-got-married-and-divorced-while-still-in-university-okoro-blessing/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: I Was Having Sex At 14, Married And Divorced While In University -okoro Blessing by chimjoshjuan: 5:39am On Jun 23, 2019
cool cool cool cool
Re: I Was Having Sex At 14, Married And Divorced While In University -okoro Blessing by Kingosytex(m): 5:43am On Jun 23, 2019
At 14, you even try. Children of this generation start much earlier so before 14 they are already professional oloshos
Re: I Was Having Sex At 14, Married And Divorced While In University -okoro Blessing by Born2Breed(f): 6:00am On Jun 23, 2019
chimjoshjuan:
Okoro Blessing who yesterday sat for an interview with Daddy Freeze, revealed that she started having sex at the age of 14 and also got married and divorced while still in university .

According to Okoro Blessing, the man she started having sex with at the age of 14 and eventually dated for 4 years before they got married was `10 years older than her. The relationship blogger who further claimed that Onye Eze who she had a face-off with over a 'stolen house' was arrested, further shared a video to back her claim. She further added that the man who handcuffed her at Onye Eze's house, was on his knees begging when he got arrested alongside Onye Eze.

Daddy Freeze shared the video with the caption;

I started dating at 14..... I got married and divorced while still in the university..... Onyeze was invited by the police for questioning, the man who handcuffed me was on his knees begging.

Here is the video

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/23/i-started-having-sex-at-14-got-married-and-divorced-while-still-in-university-okoro-blessing/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

That Onye Eze guy is a typical local man.

The guy must be a gala and lacasera hawker on Lagos highway before he made small change.
Re: I Was Having Sex At 14, Married And Divorced While In University -okoro Blessing by itspzpics(m): 6:01am On Jun 23, 2019
Hmmm
Re: I Was Having Sex At 14, Married And Divorced While In University -okoro Blessing by beewhy009(m): 6:02am On Jun 23, 2019
Surprdict129:
Good morning

Only a fool will fall for this mumu scam. Better go and get better work to earn big, or better still give people your odds and tell em to pay you after win. Don't tag it 'fixed matches'. Only a retarted mind like you will fall for you tagging the Nigerian vs Burundi match a fixed match. My 5 odd game with the Nigeria match also in the combo came through, its not a fixed match. MUMU!
Re: I Was Having Sex At 14, Married And Divorced While In University -okoro Blessing by Joshmodest(m): 6:44am On Jun 23, 2019
This interview was very educative and useful information was passed across !!!
She started having sex at 14 - Vital Information , useful for our country's development !
She married 4 years later - this information would be useful in the next TOEFL exam !!
She arrested onye eze , and the man who handcuffed her - this is a way forward in solving our security and economic issues we have in Nigeria ...
I'm happy I saw this post , and big shout out to the op !
God bless blessing - for the interview
God bless Freeze - for interviewing
God bless seun - for creating this platform
God bless the mod - for wasting my 5 mb !

1 Like

Re: I Was Having Sex At 14, Married And Divorced While In University -okoro Blessing by daddytime(m): 7:03am On Jun 23, 2019
Lying attention seeking thing

(1) (Reply)

Mild Drama As Horse Conveying Nigerian Bride And Her Dad, Refuses To Move / Harrysong Blasts American Djs Who Said Wizkid Is Nobody Without Drake / How To Know A Soldier Man From Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.