Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,973 members, 7,886,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

What Is The Importance Of Praising God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Importance Of Praising God? (5821 Views)

8 Important Reasons For Praising God As Christians / Praising God / 4 Benefits Of Praising God By Jayne C. Boms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Importance Of Praising God? by Dantedasz(m): 10:27am On Jun 23, 2019
[quote author=aaronson post=79594856] Lol now i know how unserious the word God and Christianity is. You successfully reduced it to some joke. [/quote

grin grin
Re: What Is The Importance Of Praising God? by Eaglefine(f): 11:16am On Jun 23, 2019
ednut1:
Let be honest wetin God wan gain from us praising him Massage his ego or to feel fly angry. Make una dey deceive una self

I believe na ur yarsh you take write this sh*t.
Re: What Is The Importance Of Praising God? by Binnatrendyz(m): 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
when our praises go up his blessings come down when our praises go up his blessings come down when our praises go up his blessings come down
Re: What Is The Importance Of Praising God? by hopefulLandlord: 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
Dantedasz:

Why did you spoil the fun now? This thread don die be that.... grin
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Importance Of Praising God? by Judybash93(m): 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
aaronson:
Lol now i know how unserious the word God and Christianity is. You successfully reduced it to some joke.

Re: What Is The Importance Of Praising God? by Robynwelo1(f): 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
Dantedasz:

Why did you spoil the fun now? This thread don die be that.... grin
Don't kill me with laugh abeg grin the guy was really in his feelings.
Re: What Is The Importance Of Praising God? by dandollaz: 12:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
How do you feel listen to your favourite music talkless of mentioning your name by davido or wizkid.Praises is only food you give to God.
Re: What Is The Importance Of Praising God? by femi4: 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
ednut1:
Let be honest wetin God wan gain from us praising him Massage his ego or to feel fly angry. Make una dey deceive una self
It was a command

The people whom I formed for myself that they might declare my praise. Is 43:21
Re: What Is The Importance Of Praising God? by Dantedasz(m): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
dandollaz:
How do you feel listen to your favourite music talkless of mentioning your name by davido or wizkid.Praises is only food you give to God.

Yes now, God needs Ebenezer Obey or Jim Reeves to sing praises for him to cool down his burning wrath. Once God starts feeling angry and his rage burns like hot coal,a nice Kirk Franklin jam with lots of scratching by the DJ should calm him down. grin

So here you are-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taeHa1qFo5s
Re: What Is The Importance Of Praising God? by sleepking(m): 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
aaronson:
If your God demands to be praised all the time, i mean all the time in such a way to massage his ego then your God is the most insecured piece of sh it ever known.

I can never worship a Megalomaniac p imp like that who want to be praised all the time, Trust me if God truely exist in this world and rules but demands to be praised all the time, Won't you Christian call him an chronic insecure dictator suffering from a low self esteem disorder?

The true one God has never demanded to be praised nor does the Great spirit seek it, the Guy is just operating on a wrong/distorted understanding of the Scriptures. I would to say more but I believe it would be a waste of time considering the pit u have immensed yourself in. Only a real fool will say there is no God. I once thought u where smart but u have greatly disappointed your Creator, see how nonsensical foolish u have become brother. I will do my part by praying for you

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dove And Pigeon Itan: The Power Of Ifa Divination / Is Oral Sexx a Sin Before God? / Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.