Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,376 members, 7,929,189 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:33 AM

Are You A Certified Structural Engineer? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Are You A Certified Structural Engineer? (704 Views)

Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... / Ask All Your Questions On Building Foundations/structural Issues -expert / Structural Designs,project Management And Building/Civil Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Certified Structural Engineer? by archgal: 5:25am On Oct 06, 2010
Hello,

Are you a certified structural engineer? Please i need the cost of a fully stamped structural drawing for a four bedroom duplex.How long would it take to get it?

I also need the cost of M/E drawings for the same building.

Thanks
Re: Are You A Certified Structural Engineer? by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 06, 2010
[b]I am. I can get you a stamped structural drawing within 3 weeks.
It will cost you #100k to get one, but will cost more if the house is more than a story building
Re: Are You A Certified Structural Engineer? by kolahinmi(m): 11:19am On Oct 06, 2010
hi Archgal,

Hi the location also determines the cost two but I can do that for with less than a 100k.Reach me at kolahinmi@yahoo.ca.thanks
Re: Are You A Certified Structural Engineer? by segcymoor(m): 11:08am On Oct 08, 2010
As for me Sir, both the Structural details and M&E can be done duly Stamp & seal by COREN Engineer for just 100k.
within 2 weeks. We can deliver ur job even on payment of 30% while balance immediately for guanratee purpose.
Our office is in Lekki-----08023807960, 07042144750
mail:arc1mooredesign@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Ajao Estate: Plot Of Land For Sale / Now Selling At Agbara Lusada: Plots Of Land / Safe And Affordable Regions In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.