Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans (38170 Views)

Court Orders Apostle Suleman To Pay Maureen Badejo £19k / Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ / Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by omoadeleye(m): 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sonia2002:
I must marry a pastor or become one myself. Enjoy the good things of this world and still go to heaven. grin

Am a pastor, will you marry me?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
The-fact-that-I'm-wrong-Doesn't-make-ya-right.
*B*cth
nasoeb:

Abeg how.
Please dont just talk because you see people talking. Ah ah you should have sense na, abi your mumuu na inbuild
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
Unclean&Demonic-wealth.
esdeemiami:

Keep hating while he keeps get bigger
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Glink2018(m): 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
kingemzy5:
OMEGA AIRWAYS..... cheesy cheesy

Funny set of pastors.. another medium to enrich their pockets again...

Thank God my church accepts 5 naira as minimum wage for Tithes and offering.

Back to sender
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by koyeni(m): 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kudos pastor
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by femi4: 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sonia2002:
I must marry a pastor or become one myself. Enjoy the good things of this world and still go to heaven. grin
you will be sharing him with both married and unmarried women in your Church
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by DukeJenrus: 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Showing display of ones means of life
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Codes151(m): 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
Even in the old, Christianity has been doing what govt should! If govt can’t employ youths why not Amadike for this outlet?
kingemzy5:

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by bizhop01: 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sonia2002:
Am a pastor, will you marry me?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Mypeople2(m): 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sonia2002:
Babe poor pastors dey ooo
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Brightology2(m): 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sonia2002:
God bless you.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Offpoint1: 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
princeking2:

Forsake these your profession and follow Jesus. Abi you no wan go heaven?
Hypocrite

Olodo
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Dewisedick: 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
I love these waves
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Igashu: 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
University business don dey saturated. Airline next...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Jhamzy(m): 12:21am On Jun 24, 2019
Austineva:
Apostle Johnson Suleiman is a Forex trader which many people don't know.
He is a Distinction graduate from Auchi Polytechnic.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Nobody: 2:29am On Jun 24, 2019
Offpoint1:

Olodo
Ewu ohia
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by UncletC: 3:04am On Jun 24, 2019
kingemzy5:

so the 3'000 that will be employed doesn't concern you,? you are simply ungrateful and wicked.....
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Borntofuck: 3:12am On Jun 24, 2019
God I tap this man blessing
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Nobody: 3:24am On Jun 24, 2019
There are bigger problems ahead especially when non-profit organisations start getting involved in profit making businesses, and they keep enjoying the benefits attached to non profit businesses.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by nwakaibeya1: 3:26am On Jun 24, 2019
��Problem of people in this world is church leadership,so called prophets&pastors who can't say simple all inclusive prayers if I am leading people astra and against Jesus Christ let JesusChrist slaughter me to death.They fall people down in their fine cloths in Churches & cage & cheat people spiritually&use them to trade at night &after prophesies of i see am well well they cant bring good change in life of their followers &followers can't sleep at Night&they can't give them LIGHT & PEACE&EMPOWERMENT as JesusChrist gives,no wonder Jesus Christ never associated with prophets and pastors even till this days&whoever feels threatened is Free to confront us spiritually&We have the unbelievable power to prove it beyond reasonable doubt to whoever on earth and beyond and no apologies and that's why you hardly find any difference in your so called prophets and pastors modus operandi even when they accuse each other as fake, upon using Jesus name to do so called signs and wonders and make merchandise of their bellies and that's why followers remain without peace and light and power as Jesus Christ promised and gives not money or prosperity as is propagated in such places hence even as per prosperity which bible recorded as thy soul prospereth only and even when JesusChrist came back they could not know and as usual.

We keep declaring about their evil norm according to John 5,30 and they can never listen as John 6,60-68 made clear and even if they have peep us and see that its truth said, they can never accept and believe and lo and behold you that is ignorant spiritually we remind you that spiritually there is no distance and that's the the battle field and no matter the pretense of humans those who battle spiritually knows the ranking and heirachy and we also told you that its at night that we know who is who ,no matter the day pretenses.ignorance is a killer and wisdom is ability to accept unbelievable truth that hurts # can the powerless fight for the powerful if indeed you powerless recognise the powerful as your prophet and pastor and can the powerless criticize the powerful? figure it out and allow your powerful prophets and pastors to battle us if there is any capable to battle spiritually
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Mummymahdi(f): 6:19am On Jun 24, 2019
nairalee:
I don't want to sound too critical but I tell u if his aim was to employ 3000 Africans then airline business is the wrong place to invest in

Very much true, why not build an industries where both skilled and unskilled persons can get jobs these are the masses that suffers most, and high number will b employed , God save my country

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Duane212(m): 6:20am On Jun 24, 2019
LilMissFavvy post=79606756] grin grin grin I can't help laughing. Too bad, but I think you may be right. [/quote] Hey bae
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by nairalee(m): 7:06am On Jun 24, 2019
Mummymahdi:

Very much true, why not build an industries where both skilled and unskilled persons can get jobs these are the masses that suffers most, and high number will b employed , God save my country

Nigerians never think!

When a Nigerian steals he uses his money to build mansions all over the world. He doesn't live in most. He however employs security, gardeners etc to the mansions therefore spending money on them. Or buy exotic cars whose cost of maintenance is high.

If they had rather utilized these stolen funds to build a Factory it'd have employed many Nigerians, produced goods, improve our GDP, developed our country and still produce more money for them.

Don't u think something is intristically wrong wit us?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Brightwesley: 7:57am On Jun 24, 2019
Sonia2002:

Ndi ala!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Shyluck(m): 8:28am On Jun 24, 2019
I must marry a pastor or become one myself. Enjoy the good things of this world and still go to heaven.

And how are sure they will make heaven?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Champneys: 8:44am On Jun 24, 2019
Suleman Otobo, fraudulent pastor wants to start an airline? cheesy

Ole jatijati grin grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 24, 2019
Sonia2002:

Good advice sweetheart. Will u be my assistant?
maybe
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Roxanneroxanne: 10:42am On Jun 24, 2019
Sonia2002:

Good advice sweetheart. Will u be my assistant?

Ur married
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Roxanneroxanne: 10:43am On Jun 24, 2019
chymevicks:
maybe

He’s married
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Roxanneroxanne: 10:43am On Jun 24, 2019
Roxanneroxanne:

Ur married

Stop flirting with married men
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Roxanneroxanne: 10:47am On Jun 24, 2019
chymevicks:
maybe
excuse me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shut Churches: Kaduna Christians Back El-rufai / Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? / Mad Man And Pastor Involved In Physical Combat During Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.