Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,066 members, 7,966,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 08:25 AM

Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France (42249 Views)

2023 WWC: Nnadozie Wins Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Draw Against Canada / WAFCON 2022: Nigeria Squad Still Waiting For Unpaid Bonuses And Allowances / AFCON 2019: Super Eagles Protest Over Unpaid Bonuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
What else does anyone expect from a country whose President and entire executive council are all scammers - impostors, certificate-forgers, embezzlers and conmen masquerading as religious clerics.
Re: Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France by Bellotelli: 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
The issue of the federation not wanting to pay players allowances after elimination is setting
Re: Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France by Bahamas95(m): 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
Useless country!

Local champions!

Re: Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France by beauty7: 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
They should be paid mbok.

Those girls tried well well.

Afterall, every country will be defeated as the game progresses, except the eventual champion
Re: Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France by openmine(m): 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
In a system that works effectively,match bonuses or allowances are paid before a player hits the camp!
This is to ensure that the player(s) is(are) totally committed and motivated for the task ahead!
It saddens me that this same financial issue has not been resolved by both past and present FA presidents!
Re: Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France by Hangulsaram: 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
Joshmodest:

Mikel , Musa and all our high earning players , cry the same way the falcons are crying over this same issue .....
it's a Nigerian thing , imagine this girls lost yesterday , and today they're so much concerned about thier bonuses , than the fact that they disappointed the nation ..this alone speaks volumes ....
And saying those players get Vip tickets , I'll give you your own pie " Stop saying what you don't know "
Lastly restrict your comments to the romance section , if at all you must remain on Nairaland ...thank you
Stop this naa haba, which of our players earn high? No single Nigeria player earn upto 90k pounds weekly when average players from other countries are earning from £100k above weekly. Even as that, sports ministry has made the money available to those in the glass house(NFA) yet they will not pay them why? They want to eat the money alone, impossible even Ronaldo and Neymar them will not allow that.
Re: Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France by Papvz: 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
Joshmodest:
.I don't want to play the devil's advocate here , but it's only Nigeria we keep hearing all this kind of news , players complaining about being owed allowances , even the senior male team complain about this all the time....
Despite the fact Nigeria doesn't deserve it , Patriotism is a very key word in country's development....Ronaldo plays for Portugal , tell me how much exactly do you think they pay him , yet he puts in all his energy into playing for them , you shouldn't be earning match bonuses , before playing for your country.
if Nigeria had a proper setting ,and if they respect thier players both past and present well , putting on the green Jersey is more than any amount , the federation can give !!
Notwithstanding the NFF should pay this girls , cos they set this precedent , of if u win we give you ____ , now let them dance to thier music !
I agree with you to a certain extent regarding patriotism but the truth is that this dues have been allocated but some greedy individuals just want to eat other people's sweat.
Re: Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France by West2019(m): 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
God punished them all. Them should pay them dere money jor
Re: Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France by ubcandid(m): 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
Hangulsaram:

Stop this naa haba, which of our players earn high? No single Nigeria player earn upto 90k pounds weekly when average players from other countries are earning from £100k above weekly. Even as that, sports ministry has made the money available to those in the glass house(NFA) yet they will not pay them why? They want to eat the money alone, impossible even Ronaldo and Neymar them will not allow that.

Obafemi martins was earning more than that at MLS and Shanghai shenshua alongside mike at tianjing teda. Currently ighalo earns almost twice that and Ahmed musa earns far above that.
Re: Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France by Hacuttie: 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
Female footballers salaries are very small especially home based players. Bonus from national assignments means a lot to them and should not be delayed by NFF. I support their protest, they deserve to live good.

By the way, their goal keeper is exceptionally good at 18, I pray she gets a good club abroad.
Re: Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France by Joshmodest(m): 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
Hangulsaram:

I agree Nigeria has organization issues. that's why In my first post , I emphasized the fact that if we had a proper setting , like they have in Europe , players would play for the live of the country first , before bonuses ....
Stephen keshi one of the greatest football legends of Nigeria died , and not even a four aside pitch was , named after him in his remembrance , or do we want to speak about Rasheed yekini , Yemi tella , Amodu ... the list is endless . The players know this that's why they demand for bonuses , cos that's all they'll get from Nigeria for thier performance !!
Ronaldo isn't dead , and he has an Airport named after him already in Portugal ...No amount of bonus can fill the vacuum kf national respect....
Did you see how ivory coast buried ordinary tiote of Newcastle ?
There was a country called Nigeria !!!

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France by elvisco10(m): 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
carterguccy:

Dem dey mad
are you not ashame..other countries paid ders..under 20 did same tin..sbdy at home hv eaten der labour..most every bdy win d cup? even wen dey won in south Africa. did dey complete der payment...youths shld stand up
Re: Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France by Jbstream: 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
SMH
Re: Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France by Horus(m): 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CywCxFD_q4g

Nigeria's Super Falcons: Success and struggle - Women's World Cup 2019
Re: Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France by myresearch: 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
hahaha
Re: Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France by Mypeople2(m): 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
ifyalways:
After yesterday's disgrace ? cheesy

Those ladies broke my poor heart yesterday
Abeg ooo...I hope they can amend that broken heart .Please where are the heart menders in Nairaland ?
Re: Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
advocate666:
Anybody doing anything for the Zoo is on their own.

Why did they even agree to enter field.
I wonder, They should have protested before the Game and refused to play. Infact. why are they still in the team? No one forced them to play.

If i didn't get my full Allowances and my wages the first time, i ain't playing the second time.
Re: Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
the officials have Already shared the money Amongst themselves grin, wellcome to A money sharing Nation.
Re: Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
helphelp:
As bad as it seems not to pay their bonuses. It's a shame the monetary aspect is also much more important to these girls than winning...

may you work and not be paid in good time.
Re: Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France by Odetokun3(m): 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
Shame on them all.

4 games three loss 1 goal
Re: Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France by Mishhcre(m): 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
You will finish suffering for your country and they won't pay you what's due to you.
Re: Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France by lereinter(m): 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
This can't happen to polithiefs

Before they inaugurated the 9th assembly, they have paid them wardrobe allowance

Shame on buhari, everything keep falling apart under your evil reign

Mo Fa e le courti Olorun

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France by Btruth: 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
aaronson:
Who did Nigeria offend
the matter tire me ooo. I think the problems started 1977.
Re: Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France by akilo1: 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
Which bonus? Bonus of lossing? grin
Re: Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France by Nathphil(m): 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
post=79594661:
Lol.. hahaha them no gree comot hotel again.. una better come house o.. wetin una play ?

Or abi na the money make them no play well
So any team wey no carry world cup no go get allowance abi
Re: Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France by YoungAncient1: 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
First U-20, now super falcons. These guys are shameless; with their underwhelming performance, they are still making a scene? I hope Mikel wont bail the Eagles out if they fall into the same fate.

Maybe fifa should also take over the running if NFF since they don't know how to utilize funds. Na to pay themselves at the expense of the athletes them sabi. No wonder our sportsmen/women go to competitions feeling inferior.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
Joshmodest:
.I don't want to play the devil's advocate here , but it's only Nigeria we keep hearing all this kind of news , players complaining about being owed allowances , even the senior male team complain about this all the time....
Despite the fact Nigeria doesn't deserve it , Patriotism is a very key word in country's development....Ronaldo plays for Portugal , tell me how much exactly do you think they pay him , yet he puts in all his energy into playing for them , you shouldn't be earning match bonuses , before playing for your country.
if Nigeria had a proper setting ,and if they respect thier players both past and present well , putting on the green Jersey is more than any amount , the federation can give !!
Notwithstanding the NFF should pay this girls , cos they set this precedent , of if u win we give you ____ , now let them dance to thier music !

Can you go to work for free?

Everyone builds the economy from the Super eagles to your small gateman, there is no excuse to not honor a contract or mutual agreement
Re: Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France by Hangulsaram: 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
ubcandid:

Obafemi martins was earning more than that at MLS and Shanghai shenshua alongside mike at tianjing teda. Currently ighalo earns almost twice that and Ahmed musa earns far above that.
How much is their salary? Show with evidence.
Re: Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France by Mizwisdom(f): 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
No wonder they were not motivated, how can you not pay match bonuses nah?

2 wrong calls given by VAR, Africa will never win FIFA women's world cup and the secret is that the teams don't have fan clubs that pay for tickets to watch matches. It's now I know FIFA is a scam grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diego Maradona And Michel Platini: The Irony Of Life In One Photo / Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos) / Ibrahim Salisu Iriyos Signed For N5,000 By Super Stars Club In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.