Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,606 members, 7,929,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 08:26 AM

Man counters Eldee’s post about the future with his own childhood experience - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man counters Eldee’s post about the future with his own childhood experience (350 Views)

Yul Edochie's Tough Childhood Experience With His Father, Pete / Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys / Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man counters Eldee’s post about the future with his own childhood experience by dachilino: 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
A Nigerian man who reacted to Eldee's post about the future, countered the claims made in the post with his own childhood experience. 

Eldee had claimed in the post that the information one consumes today, makes him the person he/she will become in the next 5 years. However the Nigerian who countered the Eldee’s post about the future with his own childhood experience, stated that the data listed are all exaggerated and he won't allow such make him turn me new leaf when he knows he has already set a pace for himself. 

He wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/23/man-counters-eldees-post-about-the-future-with-his-own-childhood-experience/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Man counters Eldee’s post about the future with his own childhood experience by itspzpics(m): 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
Gbam
Re: Man counters Eldee’s post about the future with his own childhood experience by dachilino: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
shocked cool

(1) (Reply)

'there's Bleach On Me. They Poured Bleach On Me': Chicago PD Just Released Files / Olamide Welcomes Second Son In US With His Fiancee And Mother Of His First Child / Photo: Republic Of Ireland’s Oldest Person, Mary Coyne, Dies At 108

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.