Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,338 members, 7,943,840 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

I Lost My Self-esteem Becos Of Stretch Marks - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Lost My Self-esteem Becos Of Stretch Marks (286 Views)

Peter Obi Mannerless Dunce With Low Self-esteem - Fani-kayode / I Lost My Self-esteem Becos Of Stretch Marks / How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Self-esteem Becos Of Stretch Marks by dannyankee(m): 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
I used a fake cream and it gave me a very terrible stretch marks,. I stopped using it but the stretch marks are still there, pls if u know of any cream or soap that can fade the marks kindly drop your comment,,...I also heard that rocapy soap works I reside in warri I don't know how to get it....
Re: I Lost My Self-esteem Becos Of Stretch Marks by shawnfamous(m): 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
Where do u have the stretch mark?
Re: I Lost My Self-esteem Becos Of Stretch Marks by dannyankee(m): 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
Laps and lower back
Re: I Lost My Self-esteem Becos Of Stretch Marks by Kaceman(m): 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
Try coconut oil
Re: I Lost My Self-esteem Becos Of Stretch Marks by meobizy(f): 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
Are you a woman?
Why should stretch marks destroy your confidence?
My friend go and hit a gym.
All the stretch marks I got were from lifting weights.
Did I cry and regret ever choosing the habit?
No!
I hit the weights harder and built a solid physique.
Girls drool at my appearance and do not care whenever I pull my shirt.
Now I’m on the way to build fat pockets to match my size.

(1) (Reply)

Tosin Odunfa Who Claimed To Be Man In Soyinka's Flight Incident Under Fire / Youtube Gaming Star Desmond “etika” Amofah Kicks The Bucket At 29 / Making Excuses By Lifted Nwokeoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.